Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mary Jude <mary.jude13@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Mary Jude <mary.jude13@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:33 pm

maryjude545 on net log - profile already deleted

Hello
my is mary, i will like to be your friend u con contact me(mary.jude13@yahoo.com)

Email:

My dear,
How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar..Thanks for your mail. Like I said my name is mary Jude Ebue, Am 24yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late father Dr Jude Ebue was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture .Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Missmary

Header:

Received: from [41.214.44.83]
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 02:45:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: from Mary

Originating IP: 41.214.44.83
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Mary Jude <mary.jude13@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:42 am

Email:

Dearest
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this afternoon, How are you today hope all is well and fine? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.just like i told you in my first mail that i'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay here as a refegee.

My condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Father Patrick Moses). who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i'm leaving in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.

The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221-773800309 ) you can call any time from 11am GMT time. if you call please tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, because of my conditon here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing being it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.7M (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transfered to a good account and also to make an arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i choosed you because it is the will of God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life.

My choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from africa.i have two uncles,that is my late father's junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care,all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one mr olson steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. I wanted to tell olson about it but should my uncles know of the money,they can kill me ,so as to eat the money,it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in africa and that was the reason while he made the deposit in scothland.

The day i wrote you first,i picked up three address from a dating site and i prayed over it with my Rev,father.he brought a pieces of papper and wrote the three email address in it and fold it,he ask me to pick one and i picked your email address,then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French ,but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school, please try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell you,i will be thinking about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a very wonderful day,
Miss mary.

Picture:

Header:

Received: from [41.82.74.212]
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 04:09:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: = this is my full life story with love and trust hope to hear from hear you soon‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ from‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Originating IP: 41.82.74.212
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Precious Saleeby <precious.saleeby21@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm

On net log,

Hello,
How are you i hope all is well with you??, My name is Miss precious, I went through your profile today on(en.net log.com) and be interested on it, will like us to
becomes friends and later we discuss more of our future, Finally I ope to explain more when I receive your responds.
You can reply me here with my email address,(precious.saleeby21@yahoo.com) i will send you my photo for you to know who i am,and i want you to contact me direct to my mail box. " (precious.saleeby21@yahoo.com) "
Thanks.
precious

Profile elements:

psaleeby34
female - 23 years, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
674 visitors since 26 June 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Precious Saleeby <precious.saleeby21@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:35 pm

Email:

My dear,

How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar..Thanks for your mail.Like I said my name is Precious Saleeby Am 23 years single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted,I really want to have a good relationship with you, A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from Liberia in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country,My late Father Dr Philip saleeby was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Liberia before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father,It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp,I am emailing you from the office of the Rev.Father here in the refugees camp, I told the Reverend Father about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick, I would like to know more about you, your like and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently,I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and i will also give you a number for us to hear each others voice,Attached here is my picture
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Precious.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.13.162]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 01:41:47 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.83.13.162

"She" was active also on Badoo until 30 June, but the profile is now deleted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:41 am

Email:

How are you today?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning,
hope all is well and fine? mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar SenegaL,just like i told you in my first mail that I'm from Liberia, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my father and my mother which made me to stay hear as a refugee. my condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Father Paul johnson). who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is ( +221771263333)if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel because of my condition here i don't have any right or privileged to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.I want you to understand that i believe in true friendship and i don't think of what you do for me but i only think on how to build a relationship with some body who will love me from the heart and who will not betray me and that was why i prayed hard before contacting. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as his next of kin)here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5m(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education ;
My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question.i have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God.and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life and i don't believe age can be a barrier in a relationship as long as there is love and trust.I have prayed about it when i contacted you and i feel you are the person i wanted.So tell me if it will not be possible for you. I will send the bank information to you, so that you will contact the bank about the the possibility of transferring this fund in your position, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that i can proceed.

Please i will like you to send me your full home address and your office , if you know you can handle this matter.
However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English ,Please try and tell me more about you and also try and tell me your likes and dislike , please try to call me as requested so that we can hear each others voices .i have a lot to tell,i will be thinking about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,take care of yourself and have a nice day

Header:

Received: from [41.83.13.87]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 01:25:53 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.83.13.87
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

aminata.luv4@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:00 am

On datemefree:

Hello My Dear,

My name is Miss Aminata, As I whisper my prayer last night and went into search for a nice friend I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance can never be a barrier but let’s true love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, pleases contact on (aminata.luv4@yahoo .com) because i have something to share with you and i will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply.

Yours In Love,
Miss Aminata

Profile elements:

Mimi111 - no picture
- 25 y/o female
- Khartuom, Sudan
- English, English, English
- Student
- Have no children
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Aminata Sankoh <aminata.luv4@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:01 am

Email:

Honey,

How are you doing with your health and work over there? I am more than happy to read from you. How is your day?. Mine is a little hurt here in Dakar Senegal. It is God desire for you to be my god friend.

With respect, my name is Miss Aminata Sankoh 24 years old, single and never married, I am the only daughter of my Father, I am from Sudan in East Africa and presently I am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country a few years.

I really thank God for his direction towards you after my three days fasting and prayers for a God fearing and understandable someone that will take good care of my life, at the same time I really thank God for directing me to you and I believed you will not fail me.

Furthermore,my late father is Dr Abdel Sankoh he was the managing director and the president (ABDEL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Khartoum, the capital of my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.

I was escaped death because I was in the school when the rebel attack our house and I could make my way to a West African country Senegal, right now I am staying in orphanage home care Senegal I need go out from here but I dont have any relative.

I will like to know more of you in your next mail.
Yours,
Miss .Aminata Sankoh.

Capture.JPG

Header:

Received: from [41.82.84.199]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 13:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: WITH LOVE AND GREAT TRUST

Originating IP: 41.82.84.199
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

evanahmad@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:46 pm

On net log,

█──█─███
█──█──█
████──█
█──█──█
█──█─███

██─────██──█────- █
█─█───█─█───█───-
█──█─█──█────█─█
█───█───█─────█
█───────█─────█

███─█─────█─███─- ██─███
█───█─────█─█───- ────█
███─█──█──█─██──- █───█
──█─█─█─█─█─█───- ────█
███─██───██─███─- ██──█

███─███──███─███- ██───█─███
█───█─█───█──█──- █─█──█─█──█
███─██────█──██─- █──█─█─█──█
█───█─█───█──█──- █───██─█──█
█───█──█─███─███- █────█─███

Hello dear,
My name is Evan Ahmad.
My hobbies are reading, music, watching of movies and playing of basketball. I was impressed when i saw your profile and will like to discuss important matter with you and as well as establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, please kindly contact me direct with my e-mail address: evanahmad@hotmail.com
Waiting to hear from you soonest.
With love.
Miss Evan.

Profile elements:

evanahmad72
female - 23 years, Texas City, United States
Active since since 9 August 2012..
The image used as profile picture is already reported here (blowing kisses).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Evan Ahmad <evanahmad@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Email:

Hello dear,
I am writing to you with due respect and equally with hateful of tears and sorrows since we have not known or met ourselves previously. Please, i mean no harm to you only that i am in a desperate situation and need urgent help. After going through this mail, it will be your decision, whether to help me or to leave me to my faith, but whatever you decide, bear in mind, i am in trouble and need your help.

Any way, i am Evan Ahmad, 23 years old girl, the only daughter of Dr.Ghaalib Ahmad, my father is now late, he died during the last crisis in my country (Liberia) West Africa. I lost my entire family during the crisis in my country, i was lucky to be in burden school when the crisis started. My father was one of the high officers standing against the leadership of formal president, Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed, My father was unlucky to be among those that were killed by the rebel.

Now i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal and non of any Liberia man or woman knows my way about because i know that them want to kill me the way them killed my entire family that is the reason why i did not want to tell any body who i am and what i have, The reason why i contacted you is because you are i have gone through your profile that speaks good of you. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation. I will make my proposal well known if i am given the opportunity.

One more thing my dear remember that age is just a number age have nothing to do with love what is important in relationship is love so age is nothing if we love our self. And when ever you are looking for a true love never look for age all you have to do it to pray to God to give you your heart desire the person that will love you the way you are not for what you have so this are the things i am looking in life.

The main reason why i am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over of some huge amount of money in my possession. This money $6,000,000:00 (Six million usa dollars) was deposited some years ago by my father, he made me the sole beneficiary. Please, i am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim to stand as my partner oversea and in time of the investment as well.

As i have mention earlier i will make the procedure to this issue to be well known to you if you give me the opportunity to do so.
Please attach your direct contact information as you reply to me.
Thanks and remain bless.
Miss Evan.

Header:

Received: from DUB116-W38 ([157.55.2.9]) by dub0-omc3-s8.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 06:10:45 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.82.74.138]
Subject: Everything about me.

Originating IP: 41.82.74.138
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 pm

My contribution:
Contact my Banker;
How are you my dear?
I hope you are doing good.I was very happy to read your mail.I am serious in all i told you and i want you to take these issue very serious too.
Well like i told you i will like you to try and contact the bank on the possibilities of them transferring these funds to you in your country so that as soon as the funds gets to your account,you can then send me some little part of it to get my passport and other travel documents to join you.I love America and everybody does.I want to be there as soon as possible.I wish i can meet you soonest.Please try and keep these to yourself,remember these is a hug sum of money and i do not want to loose the money or my life.
Remember i can not do that myself because of my statues as a refugee here will not allow me leave the camp and the bank can nit do the transfer with me considering the security of the fund.Feel free to contact the bank because i have made a contact with them that you are my partner/agent so just feel free and contact them.Bellow here is the contact information of the bank.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC

* Transfer officer : Dr. Stephen Hester

* E-mail :royalrylbnkcnslt@aol.com

* OR : royalbankcustomercare2@inMail24.com

* Tel : +44 703 188 0827
or ;+44 703 188 0737
* Fax : +44(0)2074704101

* The Account Name : Dr. Philip Saleeby

* Next of kin : Miss. Precious Saleeby

* Account No : RBS-766254999744 /QB/91/A

* Fund Ref Nos : 30094

* Bank Swift CODE : WTG584W9057F

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr.Philip Saleeby of which am the next of kin .Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since i would love to finish my education first before i think of how to handle such money. God bless you as i wait to hear from you.Just take care of yourself for me and have a nice day
Miss PRECIOUS.

YOU CAN AS WELL COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK:

Dear Mr Dr. Stephen Hester,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Precious whose father’s name is late Dr.Philip Saleeby and that the father has an account no 766254999744 in your Bank.Miss Precious in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $6.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to the advise of Miss Precious that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,
I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.25.69]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 10:25:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: TRY AND CONTACT THE BANK LET US HEAR FROM THEM FIRST
Last edited by firefly on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: header trimmed
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.