Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rebecca23godwill@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Received: from [41.208.186.17]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello My Dearest One
How are you today over there in your country hope all is fine with you and your family know this mail wants come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.i wants really like to have a good relationship with you, i came across your contact and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Rebecca Godwill from Liberia in West Africa,5.6ft tall, dark in complexion,23 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that happen in my country then and still going on secretly.

My late father Dr William Godwill was the managing director of a diamond dealing company in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and other members of the family in cold blood. It was only me that is alive,because he shows interest in politics and also he was one of the contestant, it is by the infinite mercy of God that made me to escape the tragic incidence because i know he hold my future that is why i am a live today, now I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal in west Africa where i am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, you know love, understanding and tolerance covers a lot of mistakes in a life of a couple that why i will love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail i will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
thanks yours in love
Miss Rebecca
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: rebecca23godwill@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Rebecca Godwill

My Dearest Loved
I am very happy to see your reply to my mail,How are your today? How was the night, hope fine?Mine is a bordering me over in Dakar Senegal.actually here In the camp were we are not allowed to go out of the camp Is just like someone staying in the prison and i hope and believe by God's grace i will come out here soon through your help to me.

please dear i want you to know that i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the midst of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Kelvin Martins who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Also i will like you to know that i did not prevent you from your friendship with your girl friend or marriage, please with love i really need your assurance and help in my condition and i will like you to be sincere to me because when in came to human beings there allot of characters also i will not like to be cheated in this situation of mine,please i will like you to call me so that we can talk to each others

The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221-776-756-648 ) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please Listen to this i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you,please permit me to ask you some question? can i fully trust you in this matter ? can you help me to relocate from this very situation with mine own money ? then with your assurance i will like to have some of your information's so that i will use it and write to the bank,

Your Full Name................
Your home and office address...........
Your Telephone numbers.............
Your age and occupation..........

this information will help me to inform the bank that you are the one that i nominate as well my foreign partner to claim my inheritance to your account and i want you to know that i kept this secret to people in this camp due to the situation of life here in Africa,the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you.

I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard-working.
My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently.Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance, Because i have allot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever in love
Miss Rebecca
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Hello ,
Thanks for your mail and thanks for all your love and concern for me. I pray that your help to me will bring us ever close to each other indeed you see i have reached the bank earlier for this issue, and i also did applied to request for for withdrawing from the account before they told me their procedures. I have written them right away to inform them about you concerning the money I have the plan to meet you soon, if you will agree to that. As i told you , i am in Senegal for the moment for this money .

You can get in touch with them to inform them that you are my guardian . Ask them the possibility of transferring the money successfully to your destination. I have got to inform them about you and my plans to get the money transferred to your position in my application to them .I would like you to open a new account for this, and i hope you know a good bank that can help for this matter more than i do know here is tel number and code which you use to get me 00221( 776-756-648 ) When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

Please my dear, i most appreciate all your concern for me ever since this little while i knew you, you have been so nice to me, i feel this process will bring us closer together. I presented this request to you and you are so kind to agree to assist me. You are doing this out of your kindness and love for me and God will bless you.I have no plans to stay here any longer, it's all just because of this money issue.

PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE WAY OF TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT?

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC..
The name of the transfer controller is Mr.Bruce Van Saun
E-mail Address:royalbank_scotland@transferrbs.zzn.com
Name of the transfer officer is( Mr.Bruce Van saun)
Telephone number: +44 703 598 8586
Telephone number :+44 703 598 5394.

DEPOSIT INFORMATION.
Depositor; Dr.....Godwill Williams ...Beneficiary;
Miss...Rebecca Godwill Williams .....(daugther)
Account Numbers:(BLB745008901546/QB/91/A),
Amount; $4.5million US dollars.

Please inform the control manager of the bank, that you are my partner and that i have indicated my interest to transfer my money ($4.5 million dollars USA) with their bank to your destination; though i have briefed them about you already.
I pray that you will try your best for me as i depend all my trust and hope in you, and i know that your kind of reputable personality will not fail me.

May God bless you as you be a caring parent and lover, and best friend to me at this time of need. I will be waiting to read from you .
Thanks and God bless you.
My best regards and love to you,
Rebecca
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Julate Justin <julatejustin333@yahoo.in>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:03 pm

On 4pp l.

Julatejustin333@hotmail.com

My Julate
i am a young lady with a kind and open heart,
I enjoy my life,but life can't be complete if you don't have a person to share it
with. Julatejustin333@hotmail.com

Hoping To Hear From You
Yours Julate
___$♥$♥$♥$♥______$♥$♥$♥$♥$
_$♥________$♥__♥$.___I_____♥$
♥$__(▒)(▒)___$♥$.____________$♥
$♥_(▒)()(▒)_♥*_____LOVE____♥$
♥$__(▒)(▒)______♥___________$♥
_$♥_______(▒)(▒)____YOU____♥$
___♥$____(▒)()(▒)_______$♥
______$♥__(▒)(▒)______♥$
________♥$_________$♥
___________$♥___♥$
_____________♥$♥

Profile elements:

amanda1988
looking for my lover
I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.02.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
am nice girl looking for a good man with love an

Email:

My dearest one,
Good morning
How is your day?.
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
like i told you in my first mail, My name is Julate Justin I 'm 25,from Khartoum Sudan in northern Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )presently, i am residing in the
refugee camp here in Dakar, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father! Dr, Justin Yahk, was the director general of ministry of health Khartoum Sudan, and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning and they killed my mother, also with my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now,but I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal , where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to Mr Luke Kamaga he is the person taking care of those in the refugee here in Dakar. I would like to know more about you.Your like and dislike,your hobby and what you are doing
presently.

I will tell you more about myself and what i have in mind if you can be honest and trust with me. in my next mail.
Attached here, is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Miss Julate

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.208.146.189]
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:40:15 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: GREETING FROM JULATE

Originating IP: 41.208.146.189
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Winnia Justin <winnyjust@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:45 am

on 4pp l

my name is winnia, it's my pleasure to drop you some words just to say Hello and how was your day? well i will like to known little more about you, and also i want to tell you more about my self,
please i will be very happy if you will reply me via my email address so that we can move further for knowing each other (winnyjust@hotmail.com) Thanks I'm waiting for your reply,
Yours winnia,

Profile elements:

I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.03.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Email

My Dear,
How is your day. Nice to Hear from you after our meeting in the dating site mine is fine over here in Dakar. thanks for your mail, Sincerely i am more than glad hearing from you. Like I said my name is Winnia Justin,single, tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding,

I'm from Sudan in Middle East Africa and presently I am residing in the Our Lord Chosen church camp here in Dakar as a result of the Air Crash That Happen to my Family My father Dr. Justin Yahk was the former Minister for SP LA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Saliva Kiri of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yahk, my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:

http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I love animals ,sports ,music , children, garden, flowers, neat place, thank you for your understanding with me. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours. Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Winnia,

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.142.254]

Country Senegal
State/Region 01
City Dakar
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jessydion25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:17 am

On net log,

Hello dear,
Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you. My name is Jessy Dion. I need someone who will treat me like a lady. You sound as a man of my dream in your profile today you sounds good thats why I contacted you for relationships. I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segrigated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream. Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me on my mail box on (jessydion25@yahoo.com)
Yours new friend
Jessy

__$$$$$________$$$$$
___$$$§§$$$$____$$$$$§§$$
_$$$§§__S$$$_$$$S__§§§$$$
$$$§§_____$$$$$____§§§$$$
$$$§§_______$______§§§$$$
$$$§§_________________§§$$$
_$$$§§_______________§§$$$
__$$$§§_____________§§$$$
___$$$§§___________§§$$$
_____$$$§§_______§§$$$
_______$$$§§___§§$$$
_________$$$$_$$$$
___________$$$$$$
_____________$$

Profile elements:

babydion22
female - 23 years, Dakar, Senegal
193 visitors since 22 May 2012.
The profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Tessy - tessymiss421@yahoo.com

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Tessy - tessymiss421@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.83.15.49] by web162305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 05 Aug 2012 16:00:21 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344207621.94368.YahooMailClassic@web162305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:00:21 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: tessymiss421@yahoo.com
Subject: NICE
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

My name is Tessy, i saw your email in i become interested in you, i
will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i
am. Here is my email address (tessymiss421@yahoo.com
) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email
address above. Remember the distance, age color or language does not matter,
but love matters a lot in life, your in lovely Tessy
tessymiss421@yahoo.com
TheDane
Super survivor

tessymiss421@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Picture used with the email adress tessymiss421@yahoo.com:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Hello friend how are you ?
My name is Miss Gloria Desmond, i saw your profile and became interested in you, meanwhile i will like to have you as my good friend whom i will like share my life experience with.i will like you to mail me at
my" gloriadesmond87@yahoo.com " so that i can tell you more about me, remember that distance and color or age dose
not matter but what matters most is the love and understanding, also you can view my pictures at my profile also i will send you more to your private email, so i will be waiting to read from you in my mailbox at
"Gloriadesmond87@yahoo.com

thanks from Gloria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Hello.
My name is ramam, is my pleasure to write you and share this little words of mine with you, I will appreciate your friendship, and I believe that a good friend is God Gift. i am single never married, is not that am perfect, it's only God who is perfect. we are all human beings so which means no one is perfect except God, but as far as i know myself, i find myself one loving, caring, honest, easy going, God fearing and open minded and very straight forward person. in my free time i love to listen music, long drive, going on sea side.
I am here to look for, friends, find love and intimacy.
If you can keep me interested that way, I am yours. waiting for your mail to my private email address at, (ramamabou@yahoo.com)
, Or send me your own email address so that I can tell you more about myself in my next mails.
Thanks for your understanding.
Ramam
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.