Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alisevilarte@yahoo.fr

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

alisevilarte@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:58 pm

aliseiloveme24 Profile: God fearing, handsome, caring, responsible, understanding, kind and lovingView Comments
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 3" (160 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Other
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? Often
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
understandingkind and lovingresponsiblecaringgod fearinghandsome

About Me
I am humble Girl, like being submissive to men because I know they are head of family, Mine I like straight life in everything I am doing, I do not believe in religious differences I also do not differentiate skin color,

Hello dear friend,
Praise and give thanks to Almighty Father Who protects and guide us for all days. I am very happy to meet you today I know this mail will find you in good health and also surprised, but I believe God has His own way to bring people together please my name is, Alise Vilarte, It�??s my pleasure to contact you today for a serious relationship,
I believe we can become a good Friend, please write back to me so I'll tell you more about myself because friendship is a foundation to build other relatives, I believe it's a day human beings use to know each other let makes the world a global village, I will be expecting to hear from you, please write me through my E-mail Address (alisevilarte@yahoo.fr) to enable me send you my pictures, and for us to meet on Skype video chat,
Have a nice weekend and remains blessed,
Best regard,
Alise Vilarte
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.