Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Rosemary Jonathan <rosemary2012jonathan@yahoo.in>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Rosemary Jonathan <rosemary2012jonathan@yahoo.in>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:10 am

On 4pp l:

hello dear,
i am miss Rosemary Jonathan. an easy going kind of girl, i am in search of a good and nice looking caring and lovely young man,whom i can share my interest with,send an email to my email id at (rosemary2012jonathan@yahoo.in) so i can give to you my photos and also tell you whom i am. i shall be awaiting your reply. thanks
Yours Rosemary.

Profile elements:

rosemaryi
I am a:Woman
Birthday:06.12.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
Good and nice young girl,easy going and understanding,lovely and caring,i am single and never married before,i love meeting sincere people and people with senses of understanding,Good looking people,

Tracking report:
To rosemary2012jonathan@yahoo.in
Opened 30-Jun-12 at 3:04:00 AM (GMT +1:00) - 11 min 30 sec after sending
Opened on 41.83.15.226
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.19) Gecko/20110707 Firefox/3.6.19

Originating IP: 41.83.15.226
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Rosemary Jonathan <rosemary2012jonathan@yahoo.in>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:39 am

Email:

Hello My Dear,

How is your day?Mine is fine over here in Dakar, Thanks for your mail. Like i said my name is Rosemary Jonathan,i am 24 years single young woman, tall and fair in complexion, very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr Philip Jonathan, was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend Father, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refugee, my condition here is terrible its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon, And i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Paul , who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the female hostel here in the camp, because we have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Pastor Telephone number is (+221-777-612-449 ) and his email: (reverndpaulwilson@yahoo.in) if you call tell him that you want to speak with Rosemary Jonathan, he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call, because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want further to back my Education, because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Please this is why i contact you, i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me , because when he was alive he My father secretly deposited the sum of( US$7.5 000.000) in one of the prime bank in London in custody of my name as the next of kin.. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language favorite French, but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, i will like you to send me your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to discussed it a third party till I come over there, , i will be thinking about you so much, as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a wonderful day,
Miss Rosemary Jonathan.

Please reply me urgently your
Full Name,.............
Age Status,.............
Occupation,..............
Direct Telephone Number and your
Full Contact Address so that i will forward to you all the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account,

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.83.15.226]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:09:36 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST YOU

Originating IP: 41.83.15.226
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

The email was re-routed through 106.10.150.24 - 106.10.166.115 - 106.10.151.65 - Peninsula Corporate Park from Singapore.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Email:

My Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London into his account here in London. Presently, I am in London for an investment projects with the help of my new partner/husband. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds but you later turn your back on me due to lack of faith and trust.
As a matter of your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated.You have to contact Rev reverend.Paul Wilson of Christ the king Church, he came back to Senegal last week from London because he traveled with me, his phone number is (+221-777612449). He will send you the total of $300,000.00 Cheque which i sign for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev Paul Wilson and instruct him where to send the cheque to you.
Find below his contact information.
Name:
E-mail: ( reverndpaulwilson@yahoo.in )
Phone: ((+221-777612449)
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at the camp. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, do not forget to extend my greetings to your family, i really missed them, i hope i could come to your country and be with you and your family but i found out it is never the will of God, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Father Paul Wilson immediately, for him to send the cheque to you without any delay.
So get in touch with him with proper confirmation of your
Full name:
Address:
Sex:
Cell Phone:
Date of Birth:
And he will send the Bank cheque to you without delay.
Finally, my sincere advice to you as a Christian is that you should endeavor
to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you receive the check and cash your money.
Yours sister
Miss Rosemary,

Header:

Received: from [196.46.246.57]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 20:01:36 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: MY COMPENSATION TO YOU

Originating IP: 196.46.246.57
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

+221777612449
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in luciajonatha22@daum.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:19 am

IP address [?]: 41.207.162.254
IP country code: TG
IP address country: Togo
IP address state: Tsevie
IP address city: Lomé
IP address latitude: 6.4886
IP address longitude: 1.0067
ISP of this IP [?]: Togo telecom
Organization: TogoTelecom, Togo

Return-Path: <luciajonatha22@daum.net>
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.162.254]
Sender: luciajonatha22@daum.net
Organization:
To: <stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in>
Subject: =?utf-8?B?77u/SGVsbG8gZGVhciw=?= Hello dear,
X-Mailer: Daum Web Mailer 1.2
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 02:03:13 +0900 (KST)

Hello dear,
compliment of the day,
my name is Stella, am a peaceful girl, looking for a sincere relationship even if it comes marriage, i will be happy if you have the same desire with me, here is my email address.
( stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in ) waiting to hear from you so that we can exchange pictures and know more about each other,

With regard,
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in <stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in> Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 7:31 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello Dearest One

Thanks for your response and the expression of love that you have showed me, How are you today?I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health, I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me, I am Miss.Stella Jonathan,24 years old girl from Republic of Togo, the only daughter of late Mr.Philip Jonathan the former Togolese embassy, he died in the year 2010.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I' am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the orphanage camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Lome, Republic of Togo. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship
and investment assistance in your country.

My late father secretly deposited the sum of US$7.5 000.00 in one of the prime bank in London in custody of my name as the next of kin.. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will also help me in an investment,

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to help me out,I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
send me your information below so that i can give you the bank contact for you to contact them for the transfer,you can also call me with this phone number so that we can talk.+228997418759.
Your full name......
Name of your country....
your occupation.....
your direct phone number....
Thanks as I hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Faithfully!
From Miss Stella Jonathan,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.162.249] by web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 16 Jul 2013 19:31:06 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUKwqAKVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIHJlc3BvbnNlIGFuZCB0aGUgZXhwcmVzc2lvbiBvZgogbG92ZSB0aGF0IHlvdSBoYXZlIHNob3dlZCBtZSwgSG93IGFyZSB5b3UgdG9kYXk_SSBob3BlIHRoaXMgbWFzc2FnZSAKd2lsbCBmaW5kIHlvdSBpbiB0aGUgYmVzdCBvZiB5b3VyIGhlYWx0aCwgSSByZWFsbHkgbGlrZSB0byBoYXZlIGEgZ29vZCAKcmVsYXRpb25zaGlwIHdpdGggeW91LCBhbmQgSSBoYXZlIGEgc3BlY2lhbCByZWFzb24gd2h5IEkgZGVjaWRlZCB0byAKY29udGFjdCB5b3UBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
References: <CAAbCh5uZtBA_Z-Sd5M-8U3CtmGqm8OVQjZ4UgtdpMakSH22D-Q@mail.gmail.com>
<1373707691.49842.YahooMailNeo@web193003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5siw4+gx2bhVy97P4eB16vN6W9K3xKsyYJRoNgAAJKrVw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1373974266.66814.YahooMailNeo@web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 19:31:06 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in
Subject: Thanks for the mail OK

CONTACT MY BANKER:
stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in <stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in> Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Hello Dear,

Like I told you before, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me it is only a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my orphanage status and the laws of this country. so i have informed them about you, and you can also send an email as soon as you receive this mail, so that they will tell you the procedure,

In this regard I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner that you will like to know the possibility of transferring my $ 7.5 million deposited by my late father into your account,
you will have 20 percent out of this money after the transfer has been made to your account,
you can call me with this Rev.Father phone number so that we can talk.+22897418759. i will like to live with you in USA, after the transfer OK,

Good day sir\Madam.My name is .CLIPPED, I am the foreign partner of Miss Stella Jonathan, I want to know the procedure of transferring her late father's funds to my account
I'll be very happy if my request is granted,

Name of bank ................ Barclays Bank plc

Bank Email ........ barclaysbank.co.uk@pisem.net

The name of the Transfer Manager ... (Mr.Mac. Hush)
The account number is .... HBM743483002.
The name of the account holder .... Mr. Philip Jonathan
Next of kin .............. Miss Stella Jonathan
Amount deposited ......... $ 7.5 million Unite States Dollars

Waiting to hear from you soon!

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.162.250] by web193002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:50:28 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhciwKCkxpa2UgSSB0b2xkIHlvdSBiZWZvcmUsIEkgaGF2ZSBpbmZvcm1lZCB0aGUgYmFuayAKYWJvdXQgbXkgcGxhbnMgdG8gY2xhaW0gdGhpcyBtb25leSBhbmQgdGhlIG9ubHkgdGhpbmcgdGhleSB0b2xkIG1lIGl0IGlzCiBvbmx5IGEgZm9yZWlnbiBwYXJ0bmVyIHdobyB3aWxsIHN0YW5kIG9uIG15IGJlaGFsZiBkdWUgdG8gbXkgb3JwaGFuYWdlIApzdGF0dXMgYW5kIHRoZSBsYXdzIG9mIHRoaXMgY291bnRyeS4gc28gaSBoYXZlIGluZm9ybWVkIHRoZW0gYWJvdXQgeW91LCAKYW5kIHlvdSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
References: <CAAbCh5uZtBA_Z-Sd5M-8U3CtmGqm8OVQjZ4UgtdpMakSH22D-Q@mail.gmail.com>
<1373707691.49842.YahooMailNeo@web193003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
<CAAbCh5siw4+gx2bhVy97P4eB16vN6W9K3xKsyYJRoNgAAJKrVw@mail.gmail.com>
<1373974266.66814.YahooMailNeo@web193005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5tRz3gMrS4_BxT6iY6nX3UE4CyqS892p19U=KP6m-B4CA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1374058228.35909.YahooMailNeo@web193002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:50:28 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: please my love contact the bank ok

TWO PHOTOS USED:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+228997418759
+447925607057
TEL/FAX: +447092983492
+22899143326
+22898824940
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 pm

CONTACT MY LAWYER;
stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in <stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in> Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 6:01 AM
My dear,
i am very happy that you are here for me, don't worry i hope soon i am going to be in your country as soon as the bank transfer my late father's money into your account in your country,

Please my dear contact this lawyer, the reverend father introduce him to us,he will help us to prepare the documents which was required from the bank for the transfer,like i told you before that i have my late father death certificate, and his statement of account,please contact this lawyer he will help us to get the 2 documents that remain,

(1)power of attorney,
(2)affidavit of oath.

This is the lawyer email address and phone number,

Email....... barristerkennethsimeon@yahoo.com
Eamil........ barristerkennethsimeon@gmail.com
phone number......(+22899143326)(+22898824940)

Good Day Barrister Kenneth Simeon,

My Name is Mr.............,i am a foreign partner of Miss Stella Jonathan,

I will like you to help us to prepare some documents which was required from Barclay Bank of London, for money transfer, here are the documents,

(1)power of attorney,
(2)affidavit of oath.

my dear the lawyer said that you should fill this with your information's so that he can use it to prepare the documents for you for the transfer,

Your country name...........
your occupation........
your sex.........
your direct phone number.......
your address...........

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.163.4] by web193001.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:01:02 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhciwKaSBhbSB2ZXJ5IGhhcHB5IHRoYXQgeW91IGFyZSBoZXJlIGZvciBtZSwgZG9uJ3Qgd29ycnkgaSBob3BlCiBzb29uIGkgYW0gZ29pbmcgdG8gYmUgaW4geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5IGFzIHNvb24gYXMgdGhlIGJhbmsgdHJhbnNmZXIgbXkgCmxhdGUgZmF0aGVyJ3MgbW9uZXkgaW50byB5b3VyIGFjY291bnQgaW4geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5LAoKClBsZWFzZSBteSBkZWFyIGNvbnRhY3QgdGhpcyBsYXd5ZXIsIHRoZSByZXZlcmVuZCAKZmF0aGVyIGludHJvZHVjZSBoaW0gdG8gdXMsaGUgd2lsbCBoZWxwIHUBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.149.560
References: <CAAbCh5tZ2W-3+NLddOZH5-4cycibHn+xf9YSnN1dtLkXXeixGw@mail.gmail.com> <2041d345083153382e36ebde19624f23512618e3@mail.qip.ru> <CAAbCh5uaQxehcb7JD5iHLf=BRepoUyqCyvTj8GQ2GAziTV37Ag@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1374228062.49923.YahooMailNeo@web193001.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:01:02 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: please my love contact this lawyer ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:35 pm

For Info on Stella:
stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in <stellajonathan2011@yahoo.in> Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 5:43 AM
My Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London into his account here in London. Presently, I am in London for an investment projects with the help of my new partner/husband. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds but you later turn your back on me due to lack of faith and trust.
As a matter of your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated.You have to contact Rev reverend.Paul Wilson of Christ the king Church, in Togo because he traveled with me he is now back in Togo, his phone number is (+22898824940). He will send you the total of $300,000.00 Cheque which i sign for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev Paul Wilson and instruct him where to send the cheque to you.
Find below his contact information.

E-mail: ( rev.apulwilson96@yahoo.com )
Phone: (+22897418759)

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at the camp. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, do not forget to extend my greetings to your family, i really missed them, i hope i could come to your country and be with you and your family but i found out it is never the will of God, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Father paul wilson immediately, for him to send the cheque to you without any delay.
So get in touch with him with proper confirmation of your
Full name:
Address:
Sex:
Cell Phone:
Date of Birth:
And he will send the Bank cheque to you without delay.
Finally, my sincere advice to you as a Christian is that you should endeavor
to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you receive the check and cash your money.
Yours sister
Miss Stella,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.162.253] by web193001.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:43:55 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhciwKSSBhbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyB0aG9zZSBmdW5kcyB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgY29vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIExvbmRvbiBpbnRvIGhpcyBhY2NvdW50IGhlcmUgaW4gTG9uZG9uLiBQcmVzZW50bHksIEkgYW0gaW4gTG9uZG9uIGZvciBhbiBpbnZlc3RtZW50IHByb2plY3RzIHdpdGggdGhlIGhlbHAgb2YgbXkgbmV3IHBhcnRuZXIvaHVzYmFuZC4gTWVhbndoaWxlLCBJIGRpZG4ndCBmb3JnZXQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
References: <CAAbCh5tZ2W-3+NLddOZH5-4cycibHn+xf9YSnN1dtLkXXeixGw@mail.gmail.com> <2041d345083153382e36ebde19624f23512618e3@mail.qip.ru> <CAAbCh5uaQxehcb7JD5iHLf=BRepoUyqCyvTj8GQ2GAziTV37Ag@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1381398235.93607.YahooMailNeo@web193001.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:43:55 +0800 (SGT)

PHONE NUMBERS FROM ABOVE:
+22898824940
+22897418759
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lindajonathan1314@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:20 pm

On ADN:

Hello dear,
compliment of the day,
my name is Linda, a fine looking girl, lookig for a long term relationship even if it comes marriage, i will be happy if you have the same deisre with me, here is my emmail address.
( lindajonathan1314@yahoo.com) waiting to hear from you so that he can exchange pictures and know more about each other,
With regard,

Profile elements:

lindababy123
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Alaska
City: new york

Zip Code: 10001

The image used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: centralbank_london@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 28, 2014 9:21 pm

MORE FROM ROSEMARY JONATHAN:
CENTRAL BANK OF LONDON <centralbank_london@aol.co.uk> Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:34 AM
To: CLIPPED
Attention Sir!

This is an official information from (CBOL) CENTRAL BANK OF LODNON. we received a mail from the lady that was residing in Senegal before Miss Jonathan a citizen of Ivory Coast, who is now in London.

She has giving a payment order that we should send you your total fund of 1.2 Million USD. Amount in words: One Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only.

A meeting was hold today with our board of trustee regarding on how to release your inheriantace fund to you without further delay. seems that teh origin of this fund was from Aafrica we have contacted our payment corespondant bank in Lome¨Togo BTCI BANK of Togo, you are here by to contact this bank through their bank email address and phone number with your account information's where your fund will transfer to you.

Once you receive your fund kindly inform us so that we can inform the youg lady.

BANK NAME..BTCI BANK OF TOGO
Bank Email Address.. btcibank_togo@accountant.com
Bank Phone..00228 98824940
Bank Manager Name. Gomez Christian

Thanks With Regard
Mr. Wwilliam Morgan

HEADER:
Received: from 41.207.162.253 by webmail-d131.sysops.aol.com (149.174.18.21) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 28 May 2014 04:34:55 -0400
Message-Id: <8D14866D683F551-12E4-22AAE@webmail-d131.sysops.aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.162.253]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 04:34:56 -0400 (EDT)
x-aol-global-disposition: G
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com;
s=20121107; t=1401266096;
bh=BtujLZLierdx+krmv1xgAY5xo6ucA7zYakd0Rdt7mWU=;
h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=dkWNWXua3BlbctQNPFq+OLCxUAWoLJKeXjfvJHzOjH688XlAlv7xmhrtThHXOSlTm
DF0P+rOPXaADo/wLM/x2GSpNFIh8sHTCuX0nDGdtcV0pfp0a/mCaIaDodc7NU1+KNe
r22RYXp2lp3UGQqDe+BhcAu2g4/QG8+uha4l458I=
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1afd5053859fb038b1

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D14866D68656C5_12E4_71ABD_webmail-d131.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Phone Number:
+22898824940
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: centralbank_london@aol.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:11 am

Recovery Scam:

Attention Sir.

OFFICIAL INFORMATION

This is to inform you that our bank has giving a payment order to transfer your fund kindly get back to us with your account details where your fund will transfer to you.

Thanks for your cooperation

Sign

Management

HEADER:
Received: from core-mea02c.mail.aol.com (core-mea02.mail.aol.com [172.27.62.2])
by mtaomg-mbb01.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id D3AF038000081
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:32:41 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from 197.148.98.225 by webprd-m07.mail.aol.com (10.74.15.25) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:32:41 -0400
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:32:41 -0400
From: NAT WEST BANK OF LONDON <centralbank_london@aol.co.uk>
Message-Id: <14fd0fe291f-d7a-687@webprd-m07.mail.aol.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5vVdsv8f2E-tev3GK16jU5ns61GKE5PvoNvdZdtzkwJiA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: OFFICIAL INFORMATION
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_1904_647884384.1442320361757"
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
X-MB-Message-Type: User
X-Mailer: JAS STD
X-Originating-IP: [197.148.98.225]
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-SPAM-FLAG: YES

Attention CLIPPED

Thanks for the urgent response, listen to me, your fund was in our bank here in UNITED KINGDOM. this fund was sent to you before through diplomatic means in US, now the shipping company redirected this fund to our bank with a lady called Stella Jonathan. so i think i have made it clear to you, kindly send us your bank account details where this fund will transfer because we can not afford to delay this transfer,

Thanks for your cooperation

Sign

Management

HEADER:
Received: from 197.148.106.249 by webprd-a18.mail.aol.com (10.72.54.149) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:58:36 -0400
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:58:36 -0400
From: NAT WEST BANK OF LONDON <centralbank_london@aol.co.uk>
Message-Id: <14fd6732d72-53e0-4d23@webprd-a18.mail.aol.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5sMsma_kJB6r7XQ=GUtq=_bT_nWcmv0sjFnXxdTtcf1fA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL INFORMATION
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_24475_536592347.1442411916655"
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
X-MB-Message-Type: User
X-Mailer: JAS STD
X-Originating-IP: [197.148.106.249]
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.