Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Vanessa Sweet <vanesweet01@yahoo.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

verakabamba@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:27 pm

On FMF:

Hello my dear,
My name is miss Vera, i appreciate your profile and i would like to know you more if you also want to know me please you can email me back with this my private email
address here.(verakabamba@yahoo.com) so that i will send you more of my pictures for you to know who i am. Please do not fail to write me back through the given email address here (verakabamba@yahoo.com) please i will be expecting your mail direct to my mailbox ok!

thanks with love and care

Vera.

verababy Profile:
love to meet new friends
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Leo

Don't assume anything about me. I guarantee you that you don't know me as well as you think that you do.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: verakabamba@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Email:

Thank you sweetheart for your respond.

How are you doing today! i hope all is well with you, I am happy to received your mail today, how was your night over there in your country I believe you had a nice slept and everything was very good with you today in your country? Mine the weather was a little bit cold over here today in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Vera Damian Kabamba I am (25) years old single (never married before) Am from Goma the south of Democratic Republic of Congo in Central Africa. A formal colony of Belgium And now I live in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country

My late father Frederick Kabamba was a politician and manager of [Al Majid limited oil and gas company] in Kinshasa the capital of my country the Democratic Republic of Congo before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and shot twice on my mother leg in a cold blood After the incidence I managed with my mother and make our way to Senegal Before my mother later give up to death due to the injury of the bullet and lack of adequate treatment

Now I am alone here in Senegal where I am living now as a refugee I would like to know more about you I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I hope to hear from you soon thanks with love and care.
Yours Sincerely
Greetings

Vera kiss.

First picture is already reported here (Jun 26, 2012)

Header:

Return-Path: <verakabamba@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.69.194]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 01:34:23 -0700 (PDT)

Header Analysis Quick Report

Originating IP: 41.83.69.194
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Vanessa Sweet <vanesweet01@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 10:57 am

New victim in the Live Help area today.

Someone using the phone number +221774940257 (already reported above) befriended the victim on Facebook. After few conversations there, "she" sent to the victim one text message on phone, telling "she" want to give to the victim 3.5 millions $ and for this reason "she" need the victims bank account details. Unfortunately, the victim was not able to provide any other details about the scammer, just the phone number used.

About +221774940257:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: estherloveme24@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Email:

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Ireland. Presently I am in Ireland for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father controlling the camp for the former one has been transferred to Kenya his name is Rev Timothy Diop and his email address is:(revtimothy_diop@yahoo.co.uk)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of(180.000.00) Euros which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev john on your behalf to receive that cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now,
Mrs Esther Sober.

Header:

Return-Path: <estherloveme24@live.com>
Received: from BAY173-W45 ([65.54.190.199]) by bay0-omc4-s24.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 6 Dec 2013
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rejoicesdeerow@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Zorpia - message on the site:

Hello Dear
my name is Rejoices Deerow
I am, very happy to contact you, to day
and i wish to be in good relationship, with you
and i will be very happy if you can reply me
through my private ( rejoicesdeerow@/hotmail.com )

PLEASE REPLY ME WITH MY EMAIL ADRESS ( rejoicesdeerow@/hotmail.com )

Screen name: Rejoices - RejoicesDeerow19 - no useful picture
23, Lome, Togo

Active with the same massmail message on various dating sites - Twoo, Fotolog etc., as:

ROSEYAKLOVE - roseyaklove
female - 23/04
New York, United Kingdom

The picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 02, 2015 10:38 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello my dear,

I reside in the Refugee in Lome Togo. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person I have now is a Rev. Father Emmanuel Paul he is located inside the Refugee Camp here. His office telephone number is ( +22897981450 ).

I am so lucky that the Reverend in charge of the Orphanage Home, Rev. Father gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that I use to read and reply your mails and there is no such opportunity to chat, I am living in female's hostel, I will be very glad if you can call me on his office phone number. When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Rejoices Deerow. He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

My Dear, my Late Father Dr Jude Deerow was chairman managing director FAN INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD. My Father loved me so much that he always give me the best of everything he can. Also When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Financial Institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( 4, 600,000.00 Million US Dollars ) and it is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the Total money for your services and the balance will be my investment capital. and I have my late Father's Statement of Account and his Death Certificate. I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account. Immediately after the transfer to your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.

The reason I need you most in this transfer is that when I contacted the Bank to transfer the money to me they said that they cannot transfer it to me because I am still a refugee that I need a foreign partner that must join me before they can transfer it, since they cannot guarantee my security in the Refugee Camp after transferring such amount of money to me. And the Bank assured me that once the transfer process starts that they will not transfer the money all at once but gradually to avoid any security problem.

I know that it is too early in our relationship for me to tell you about this money but i am telling you about it because of my suffering condition here, I decided to let you know earlier, so that i can be free to start a new life and finish my studies as soon as possible. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me, that you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me or deceive me. I promise to be your lovely friend. Please remember I am not telling you this because you are begging for money but because you are helping someone in serious need of the help. In my next mail I will tell you more about this money and the leading Financial Institution which the money was deposited in the United Kingdom, so that you can contact them for confirmation. My dear, I have never told any person about the existence of this money and I will like you to keep it secret because I am afraid not to lose the money or my life. I am humbly waiting for your mail.

Am waiting for your reply..
Yours,
Miss Rejoices

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W24 ([65.55.34.201]) by COL004-OMC4S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 24 Apr 2015 04:53:34 -0700
X-TMN: [deK4xvz72mPcOJEYowXW25bZt4qCqwXt]
X-Originating-Email: [rejoicesdeerow@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL131-W2480C344DC4548FC5D2B04CFEC0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rejoicesdeerow@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_51795b39-0ca9-4062-b73d-9f3149191569_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer My $4,600,000.00 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin,please my love keep this issue within you,I don't want to lose this money and my life,this a huge amount of money.In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you.

Email-address of contact:
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
E-mail address ( Royalbstransdept@draze.com ]
E-mail address ( royalbstranssdep@yahoo.co.uk ]
The name of the transfer officer is : Dr Stephen Hester

Dr Stephen Hester

My name is ..................... I am the foreign partner of Miss Rejoices Deerow.
Sir, Miss Rejoices Deerow informed me about her late father's money deposited in your bank account Royal Bank OF SCOTLAND which the total figure is $4.6 million dollars and the account number is RBS-026004093, and I am ready to give her every help needed for her to get her late father's money. So now I want to know what it will take for the money to be transferred into my own account in my country.
Thank you
Mr ................
1.Your full names ............................
2.occupation ........................................
3.contact address .....................................
4.Age.........................................
5.phone number and fax number ...................................
6.country ....................................
7.Your ID OR Passport ...............................
8.Your bank contact information,s .............................

please try to send me an email if you hear from my late fathers bank concerning the transfer to your account.Please take care of your self and God bless you.

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W70 ([65.55.34.199]) by COL004-OMC4S17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 25 Apr 2015 08:45:54 -0700
X-TMN: [ksbcKgoLW7MePm8KW0G6Z2J/flSDtjpz]
Message-ID: <COL131-W706D2438E0963F9D94F17ECFEB0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e8bbca92-a2ca-4ab9-bd1c-511ab944d392_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello Dear,

It took me time to get the contact information of the lawyer who will prepare the power of attorney with your name from the high court for the claim of the funds from the bank by you, the lawyer did not want to discuss any thing with me till I told him that you will contact him for the power of attorney.

Kindly and urgently contact Dr.Martins Reagan Akudasike, he is a senior advocate of Lome Togo.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE LAWYER

Dr.Martins Reagan Akudasike
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Rejoices whose father’s name is late Dr Jude Deerow and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Ivory Coast some years back, So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss Rejoices as the next of kin,So duo to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer to money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Togolese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

Chambers name: Akudasike Chambers
Name:Dr.Martins Reagan Akudasike
Email address: dr.martinsreagann@yahoo.com
Tel/Fax: +22897357378
Address: No.777 Boulevard Avenue Lome Togo

Please my Sister, try as much as you can today to contact the law with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you.As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today.I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction,please after contacting the lawyer through email,try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you.thank you for your concern and my Sister for you will never die and nothing will happen to you.
Yours forever,
Rejoices.

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W28 ([65.55.34.199]) by COL004-OMC4S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 01:49:34 -0700
X-TMN: [zlZ+6xmk/9Raq/f/8nbXtiAMuN/z3TkY]
Message-ID: <COL131-W2837214046B6C852047C50CFE80@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_590d29a2-56c1-42e7-bd3f-3b3bb6934d1e_"

2 PICS TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22897981450
Country or destination Togo

+22897357378

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Bank name: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE TOGO

Beneficiary name: MANG NICKSON NDUBUISI

Swift code: ATTGTGTG

IBAN: TG07 3013 8010 0341 2152 2000 124

Account no: 41215220001
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Rejoices Deerow <rejoicesdeerow@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 05, 2015 11:48 pm

Bank Account used by the Scammer:
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE-TOGO

BENEFICIARY NAME: ESONWUNNE NWABUEZE PRINCE

SWIFT CODE: ATTGTGTG

BANK CODE: TGI38 AGENCE CODE.01003

ACCOUNT NO: 41239480012 80

BANK ADRESS: IMMEUBLE DE SOUZA MARCHE HEDZRANAWOE
LOME-TOGO
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello,
Thanks for your effort on me dear.
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Lome, his name is Rev Emmanuel Paul and his email address is as follows:( revfatheremmanuel_paul@yahoo.com ) and telephone is ( +228 97981450 )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Emmanuel Paul and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Emmanuel on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly, Mrs Rejoices
Hello,

HEADER:
Received: from COL131-W51 ([65.55.34.200]) by COL004-OMC4S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:22:57 -0700
X-TMN: [iYyFdi9klgY3Szb+Oe4vlVvq0oeg1wL+]
Message-ID: <COL131-W51AB379201D7C35B562A38CFA10@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_021c29f0-fbeb-44f1-b098-2ee9d156c9f7_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbstranssdep@yahoo.co.uk rejoicesdeerow@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:11 am

Welcome To Royal Bank of Scotland International [RBS]
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
HQ INST,36 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,
EDINBURGH EH2 2YB, SCOTLAND
Email : Royalbstransdept@draze.com )
OR( royalbstranssdep@yahoo.co.uk )

01/03/2016
Attention Pls
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write to you again,to officially apprise you about your claims and the success of the transfer,in every biannual,it is our duty to remind our customers and to keep them update always,you are receiving this mail today,based on your partner confidence to hand you over her inheritance which later transfer to another trusted personal in Hungary,

Well compliment to your partner and her successful traveling to Hungary,

Our main purpose of writing an official mail to you is as follows,we did our best to ensure we have access and frequent contact with your partner,but she can't be found,her 758.000 dollars interest are still with our bank,
After our Annual audit as usual,the bank manager advice us to hand you over the said fund officially,based on your partner confidence with you,

You shouldn't be flounder over this information/Bank decisive, we advice that you follow our simple procedures, other necessary information concerning this fund and the transfer will be clearly writing in our next mail with adequate directives and 100% transfer with No charges attached,when you declare your intention and interest over the claims of this Seven Hundred and fifty eight dollars interest left,

On receipts of the above information's, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied,we shall process your claim and effect the transfer Immediately be rest assured of that,

For more clarifications and or information you may need to know get back to us.

Mr. Stephen Hester
for more directives/ clarifications
Yours Faithfully, chairman Mr. Stephen Hester
Deputy chairman Sir Tom McKillop

=======END OF MESSAGE======

The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc,
Registered No. 90312.
Registered Office,
36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB,

Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <royalbstranssdep@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Mar 2016 16:41:00 -0000
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016
Reply-To: Royal Bstransdep <royalbstranssdep@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: RBS NEW UPDATE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbstranssdep@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:02 am

Skype ID For DR:
live:drdolph_bryan560

Welcome To Royal Bank of Scotland International [RBS]
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
HQ INST,36 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,
EDINBURGH EH2 2YB, SCOTLAND
Email : Royalbstransdept@draze.com )
OR( royalbstranssdep@yahoo.co.uk )
20/04/2016
Attention Pls
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write to you, Note that the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one's better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act,

What an abhorrent attitude from you? we stand with you to abdicate this unclaimed fund,you couldn't value it? you must be the change you wish to see in your life,as we keep waiting for your beck,don't forget that your opportunity to claim this 758.000 dollars fund is numbered,we maintain transparency in our service,justice remains the truth in action,

Be beneficial to your self,we beseech you to adhere with the bank terms/instructions,we insisted to bustle up with this 758.000 dollars fund to enable us close every access to it,It is right to give every man his due,we kindly advice you again to follow the bank instructions immediately,

Dolph Bryan is back to Togo for official assignment,ensure you contact with him immediately to complete your legal documents with the DHL delivery charges of $165 only,success is simple, Do what's right, the right way, at the right time,action is the foundational key to all success,

To accomplish this assignment,you are to forward your full Names with address to his official email ( drdolph_bryan560@hotmail.com ) You can also speak to him directly if necessary with his mobile phone +228-987-029-68,warning don't pay any legal charge to him,you are advice to pay for DHL service which is 165 dollars,to deliver your documents to us,

You are fortunate to be chosen by your partner in the first place and we can't denied you the privileged to hand you over the Total interest of 758.000 dollars,immediately we received your approved documents through DHL,the transfer will commence instantly,further requirement and protocols is forbidden,it is for our record and references that made us to legalized your documents before the transfer,

Kindly report back to us if more than DHL delivery is requested from you,we proscribe any additional charges,apart from DHL delivery charge which is 165 dollars only,please don't hesitate to inform us if anything goes contrary to what you heard from us,thank you,

On receipts of the above information's, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied,we shall process your claim and effect the transfer Immediately be rest assured of that,

For more clarifications and or information you may need to know get back to us.

Mr. Stephen Hester
for more directives/ clarifications
Yours Faithfully, chairman Mr. Stephen Hester
Deputy chairman Sir Tom McKillop

=======END OF MESSAGE======

The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc,
Registered No. 90312.
Registered Office,
36 St Andrew Square,
Edinburgh EH2 2YB,

Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately

Phone Number:
+22898702968
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.