Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tola_logsdon@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

tola_logsdon@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:35 pm

tolasingle12 Profile: I am looking for the right man of my life
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 9" (145 cm) Body Type: Muscular Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Auburn, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am a sweet funny lady on the exteriorbut if you look deeply you will see my spiritual side and all of my hopes and dreams. there is more to a book than just the cover. i am a respectful and honest lady who is not into playing games and has no time for those who revolve around drama. i dont like to argueso i wont waste time doing so. i am not high maintenanceso i am not into high maintenance men .i am an easy going person with no bad habits. i do not hide my emotions and i enjoy sharing my thoughts and plans with my partner.

About Me
I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many.. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, pl partner for life..are you the one?? Appearance is important but more importantly: Are you an honest, caring, loving guy?? Added me on yahoo meesages tola_logsdon am online to chat with you

My Perfect First Date
I would like someone who appreciates and know the important or values of love and relationship you bring the sense of humor, I'll bring the patience i love someone who likes to try out new things and is willing to experience something that he has never done before a man who will be honest and faithful man who will make me her priority, as I will him a man who is affectionate, loving, thoughtful, attentive and not afraid to SHOW me how much, not just tell me.

le93vlu5-16i3-0-mjrqgut.jpg
le93vlu5-16i3-0-mjrqgut.jpg (14.18 KiB) Viewed 998 times

tola_logsdon@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.