Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariam92@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mariam92@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:32 pm

giftfish Profile: greetings .
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

Share Link:

Rating:
Rate giftfish from 1 to 10 hearts.

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
care trust..beach fishing .dacinglove

About Me
Letter Of Relationship and Establishment of aid.
reply my email giftprivate@yahoo.de
Letter Of Relationship and Establishment of aid.

Good day,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I am quite aware that my message will come to you as a surprise because it is indeed very strange for someone you have not met before to contact you in this regard.

I am Miss. gift covo ..m the only daughter of my late parents ..... mustapha My parents were very wealthy coffee and cocoa farmers here in Ivory Coast. Unfortunately my mother died in a fatal automobile accident when i was in tender age and since then my father did not re-marry another women because of the love he have on my mother but unfortunately My father was recently killed by his business associates on one of their business meeting during the crisis in my country, it was doctor who confirmed that he died of alcoholic poisoning.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in my country he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum $24.8m dollars ;
of i will like to inform you exact amount deposited by my late parents $24.8m dollars, all proofs and backup are intact with me, even the magazine bearing the history of my late father is available incase you need it as to know the truth, hope you keep everything secretleft in fixed / suspense account in one of the leading banks here in Ivory Coast, that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates in collaboration with our family relatives out of jealousness, greediness and wickedness.

Also before the death of my father he told me that due to the political instability in this country and the consequent harassment and threats from my family relatives and his other enemies that I should humbly seek for a God fearing and a foreigner in a country of my choice where I should transfer this money and use it for investments such as real estate and hotel management.

Please my dear, I am humbly seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a good bank account which this money would be transferred to into.

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am still a girl of only 24 year.please kindly help I and my junior brother.. seriouly sick in the hospital..please need you help .

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education .
As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to assist me to successfully transfer the money into an account in your country, I will give you all the necessary information you may require to proceed towards transferring the money. Finally, I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money as mode of compensation for your effort for assisting me with this humble request as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify your interest to assist me. Please reply me.
Anticipating hearing from you urgently.

Thanks and God bless.
I and my junior brother.

Dear Belovedone ,

With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance to me.
I am Miss-mariam am 24yrs seeking a marriage mate., i saw profile from this dating site I want you to help me invest my money into a profitable business in your Country as my partner. My father was into real estate business for many years before he was assasinated from business trip.for sake of GOD i need your urgent help .please my dear my little brother is seroius sick in hospital i amseeking for your help to save his life .please kindly help to donate any amount for his medical treatments GOD will reward YOU as YOU help US . i do not have money at hand for now but .the doctor is demanding money to buy the needfull medical drugs required for his treatment please kindly help...I will give you details once you reply my message. Please i will be glad for your help to invest in a profitable business in your country? If you agree, we shall both share the total annual profit.
I demand you treat this very confidential.. I will give you full details of the funds concerning the transfer as soon as I receive your response.
waiting for your soonest respond.reply to my email si.mariam92@yahoo.com
cellphone +22546388297
Best Regard
miss mariam

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.