Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juliet.abdul@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

juliet.abdul@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:53 am

juliet.abdul@yahoo.com

HELLO
My name is juliet,
My pleasure to contact you today at and to show you my interest in having a lasting friendship with you,Write me back with my email address at juliet.abdul@yahoo.com so that i will send you my pictures and also tell you more about me
i ,m sorry if i am
embarrassing you,
pls write back to me through my email
Have a blessed day.
Miss juliet.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: juliet.abdul@yahoo.com

Unread postby comrade masango » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:11 am

Hey hie
comrade masango
New survivor

Unread postby A.J » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:25 am

^^^I don't think you understand the purpose of this forum - it isn't a dating site it is an anti-scam forum. The details posted by Wayne are those of a scammer who is just looking to steal money from people.

If you've decided to email "her" (it is actually almost certainly a young African male you are writing to) then it would be a good idea to stop and delete the emails.
Not as "new" as I look ;)
A.J
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:12 pm

You'd think the fact this site is called SCAM survivors, and the section is called refugee SCAMS would kind of give the game away, youldn't you?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:55 am

Profile of SCAMMER forthcoming...

That is all.....
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:02 am

MY ADDITIONS:
My Dearest One,
Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i Initiated this touch with you, aim before i proceed i will want to plead you to please put love first in this relationship I Wished to build with you. Due to my critical requirement right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us Knowing each other 'very well in the time past but i belief That every solid relationship / partnership starts just on a day so bear as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination / expectation from a new friend. I am Residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker and it is from the office of the reverend All who is incharge of the church Were i am Now That Has the computer through All which i am emailing you, I Told the Reverend about my condition and he permitted me to access my email
in his office computer When ever he is less busy with it, the church Address:
(St John Catholic Church, Dakar Senegal). The Reverend Telephone number is (221 _777094675) Please call When you ask of Miss. Juliet Abdul, and He Will send for me to answer your call. The Reverend's name is Rev. Emmanuel George.More about me: I am a single daughter of my parents, 23 years of age I grew up in (LIBERIA IN AFRICA) I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which. led to bloody civil war and Began Unfortunately it Claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful conditions. Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father WAS alive, he Deposited Some Money in one of the leading bank in London All which he used my name as he next of kin, the Amount is $ 9.4 Million Dollars (Nine Million Four Hundred thousand United States dollars) I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me. Now due to my condition i
cannot make this claims by myself, i need a partner PREFERABLY a foreigner Who Will stand on my Behalf to the bank, that 'is why I Decided to make this touch with you, for you to stand on my Behalf to the bank and ask 'em the possibility of Transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have Said i have with me all the Information Concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am HAVING no account, any, raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad.
After the transfer of the money into your account: You Will help me WITHDRAW Some money from the account WAS Transferred Where the Money, You Will help me WITHDRAW Some Part of the money and send to me to enable me Obtain all my traveling document to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education All which is my Most Important concern now and for the capital investment All which you-have to help me for That. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund as a compensation and Will Equally map out Reviews another 5% to pay you back for Any dépenses May you make, if at all there Will Be. I am tabling this offer for in case you May not be ble to accept my second wish, All which is for you to be my man and if the nature of permit my husband, But if wedding is out of it, I will not mind as long goal as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i Will Be of my best to you both in deed
and in kind I am waiting for your response urgently so Abebooks web can proceed. Send to me Your Full names: Upon receiving send a reply from you Then i will draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner Equally Effective All which i will give you the contact details Their, so That When You touch 'em They Will honor your Application .
This is my pictures i hope to read from you as soon as possible.

Yours in love,
Miss Juliet.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.138.220] by web163503.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 23 Aug 2014 01:42:55 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUsDQpOb3cgaSB3aWxsIGxpa2UgdG8gZXhwbGFpbiBtb3JlIHRvIHlvdSBpbiBkZXRhaWxzIG15IHBvc2l0aW9uIGFuZCB3aHkgaSBJbml0aWF0ZWQgdGhpcyB0b3VjaCB3aXRoIHlvdSwgYWltIGJlZm9yZSBpIHByb2NlZWQgaSB3aWxsIHdhbnQgdG8gcGxlYWQgeW91IHRvIHBsZWFzZSBwdXQgbG92ZSBmaXJzdCBpbiB0aGlzIHJlbGF0aW9uc2hpcCBJIFdpc2hlZCB0byBidWlsZCB3aXRoIHlvdS4gRHVlIHRvIG15IGNyaXRpY2FsIHJlcXVpcmVtZW50IHJpZ2h0IG5vdyBpIHdpbGwgbm8BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/713 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1408783375.90982.YahooMailBasic@web163503.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 01:42:55 -0700
Subject: Re: Hello...

Welcome To Union Bank Money Transfer Bank
FROM THE DESK OF UNION MONEY TRANSFER BANK REMITTANCE DEPT
Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/987

Attention Sir
Be informed that we have received all your information to our Bank office. So We will complete your payment as requested and give the transfer of your money to you immediate for your payment to you over there with you within 24hours. so you are advised to send the fee sum of 250 USA DOLLARS in our bank office today or Tomorrow morning in time to enable us in the office to release your money to you over there with you ok This is very important as we have finished all requirements and are supposed to release your funds to you at 15. 20 hours today after you send the fee with this information.

PAYMENT INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE FEE 250 USA DOLLARS only throught Western union money transfer with this name and address

PAYMENT INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE FEE 250 USA DOLLARS only throught western union or money gram with this name and address

NAME: DR MRS ULA AMDU
ADDRESS 12 BANK ROAD DAKAR SENEGAL
TEST QUESTION:CODE OK
ANSWER: PICK OK
AMOUNT: 250 USA DOLLARS ONLY

so you are to get back to our bank office in time with the fee of the 250 usa dollars only for our bank to give the transfer of your money to you over there with you fast for your money to give to you ok so send the transfer fee 250 usa dollars by Western union money transfer with the name and address our bank office have give to you now for you to make the payment of the 250 usa dollars today or tomorrow morning in time for the transfer of your money to give to you ok so good news to you for your money give to you as our bank office have told you now for your money give to you Mr CLIPPED for your money give to you ok so get back to our bank office with the 250 usa dollars for your service give to you ok good news of your money give to you, good news to you
Dr Mrs ULA AMDU the transfer bank manager
Welcome To Union Bank Money Transfer Bank

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.150.165] by web160805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 Aug 2014 01:58:54 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpXZWxjb21lIFRvwqAgVW5pb24gQmFuayBNb25leSBUcmFuc2ZlciBCYW5rIArCoEZST00gVEhFIERFU0sgT0bCoCBVTklPTsKgIE1PTkVZIFRSQU5TRkVSIEJBTksgUkVNSVRUQU5DRSBERVBUCk91ciBSZWY6V1VNVDBYWDIvOTg3IAoKQXR0ZW50aW9uIFNpcgpCZQogaW5mb3JtZWQgdGhhdCB3ZSBoYXZlIHJlY2VpdmVkIGFsbCB5b3VyIGluZm9ybWF0aW9uIHRvIG91csKgIEJhbmsgCm9mZmljZS4gU28gV2Ugd2lsbCBjb21wbGV0ZSB5b3VyIHBheW1lbnQgYXMgcmVxdWVzdGVkwqAgYW5kIGdpdmUgdGhlwqABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
References: <1408783406.7878.YahooMailNeo@web160802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3ygSpGYmAJ6gDyZrD=C_2i7XYUmvdiFdXLyCsV7hG_Lq0A@mail.gmail.com> <1409042240.54319.YahooMailNeo@web160806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yhyqAbcuP-fjmAcjmCeBS0WK+wFG6oqhhJdqRro0kKbGg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1409129934.40619.YahooMailNeo@web160805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 01:58:54 -0700
From: Western Union Transfer Money <transfermoneyw@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Western Union Transfer Money <transfermoneyw@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: GOOD NEWS TO YOU TODAY

Mr CLIPPED you are in USA right you have to send the fee of the 250 Dollars to our bank office today by Western Union Money Transfer or By Money Gram transfer

so send the 250 dollars today by western union money transfer with this name and address ok name for you to send the 250 dollars is this name and address

NAME: DR MRS ULA AMDU
ADDRESS 12 BANK ROAD DAKAR SENEGAL
TEST QUESTION:CODE OK
ANSWER: PICK OK
AMOUNT: 250 USA DOLLARS ONLY

so CLIPPED as soon as you send the 250 usa dollars today please forward the transfer payment slip of the payment of the 250 dollars to our bank office ok so our bank office is waiting for your mail today in time with the 250 dollars as our bank office have told you now for our bank office to give the transfer of your money to your account over there in your country as you want your money to be transferd to you ok so you have to send the 250 USA DOLLARS to our bank office today by western union as our bank have told you now for the easy of the transfer ok so get

back to our bank office in time with the 250 usa dollars for the good news of the transfer of the money give to you so good news

so send the 250 dollars by western union money transfer ok

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.185.177] by web160806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 28 Aug 2014 11:07:19 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,CgpNciBCZXJuaGFyZCBGaWZlIHlvdSBhcmUgaW4gVVNBIHJpZ2h0IHlvdSBoYXZlIHRvIHNlbmQgdGhlIGZlZSBvZiB0aGUgMjUwIERvbGxhcnMgdG8gb3VyIGJhbmsgb2ZmaWNlIHRvZGF5IGJ5wqAgV2VzdGVybiBVbmlvbiBNb25lecKgIFRyYW5zZmVyIG9yIEJ5IE1vbmV5IEdyYW0gdHJhbnNmZXIKwqBzbyBzZW5kIHRoZSAyNTDCoCBkb2xsYXJzIHRvZGF5IGJ5wqAgd2VzdGVybiB1bmlvbiBtb25leSB0cmFuc2ZlciB3aXRoIHRoaXMgbmFtZSBhbmTCoCBhZGRyZXNzIG9rIG5hbWVmb3IgeW91IHRvIHNlbmQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <1408783406.7878.YahooMailNeo@web160802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3ygSpGYmAJ6gDyZrD=C_2i7XYUmvdiFdXLyCsV7hG_Lq0A@mail.gmail.com> <1409042240.54319.YahooMailNeo@web160806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yhyqAbcuP-fjmAcjmCeBS0WK+wFG6oqhhJdqRro0kKbGg@mail.gmail.com> <1409129934.40619.YahooMailNeo@web160805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <CABd=3ygJsznJOOt9W3ksN_Gt_iBaCQ4MWTo1fuJ9SC+X-==j8A@mail.gmail.com> <1409229272.66508.YahooMailNeo@web160802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1409249239.78481.YahooMailNeo@web160806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 11:07:19 -0700
From: Western Union Transfer Money <transfermoneyw@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Western Union Transfer Money <transfermoneyw@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: GOOD NEWS TO YOU TODAY

PIC AND DOC:

PHONE NUMBER:
+221777094675
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.