Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cynthiadarbo@ymail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

cynthiadarbo@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:10 pm

Hello my dear.
How are you today? I hope you are fine.My name is Miss Cynthia,i picked interest on you after going through your short profile at this site.I really want to have a good relationship with you.To me, age or distance do not matter,rather what i valued most is the understanding and love that will exist between us.So in a special manner,i will like us to further our communication, for us to know each other well.Please can you kindly write to me,through my private email address(cynthiadarbo@ymail.com).As soon as i receive email from you,i will be happy to reply you back with my pictures,and also tell you more about me.I believe we can move from here.Please do not contact me back on this site,but through my private e-mail address.Thank you so much.I am expecting your mail soonest.Yours true friend,Cynthia.
(cynthiadarbo@ymail.com)

188018083_3853959_52150426.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

cynthiadarbo@hotmail.com

Unread postby darrel30s » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:16 am

Don't do this, it's fraud...

Picture is from facebook ... Cynthia Darbo...

This may not be a real person on facebook it shows a different picture...

This is what the invite said almost exactly...

Hello my dear.
How are you today? I hope you are fine.My name is Miss Cynthia,i picked interest on you after going through your short profile at this site.I really want to have a good relationship with you.To me, age or distance do not matter,rather what i valued most is the understanding and love that will exist between us.So in a special manner,i will like us to further our communication, for us to know each other well.Please can you kindly write to me,through my private email address(cynthiadarbo@ymail.com).As soon as i receive email from you,i will be happy to reply you back with my pictures,and also tell you more about me.I believe we can move from here.Please do not contact me back on this site,but through my private e-mail address.Thank you so much.I am expecting your mail soonest.Yours true friend,Cynthia.

(cynthiadarbo@ymail.com)
This is their email address: cynthiadarbo@hotmail.com

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Mr.Ross McEwan.
HEAD QUARTER OFFICE NO: 36 st Andrew Square Edinburgh EH2 2AD.
REGISTERED NO: 90312.
Telephone Number: +44 701 1138 391,+44 773 2712 220
Fax : +44 703 1824 127.
E-mail : royalbank.fundtransfer@aol.co.uk

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S IS AS FOLLOW.
Name of the depositor : Dr Edward Darbo.
Next of kin : Miss Cynthia Darbo.
Account Number : 026004093.
Swift Code Number : RBS8849+56885/QB4/K57.DD dfjfdf
Deposit Code Number : RBS/TF/HG5665.
The Amount is : $3.5M(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

HERE ARE MY INFORMATION'S.
Name : Cynthia Darbo.
Presently resides in : Quarter 6,room 12,Fatima ta bocar gueye,Darousalaam Refugee camp,Oroussogui,Senegal.
My date of birth : 10th April 1988 (25yrs).
Nationality : Liberian.
My late father's name : Dr Edward Darbo.

My dearest one.
How are you doing today,hope all is well with you over there in your country,i hope you are enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love.
With due respect,i hope this message will find you in the best of your health.I am happy to receive your mail today,i really like to have a good relationship with you.
I have a special reason why i decided to contact you,its because of the urgency of my situation here,and Like i said my name is Miss Cynthia Darbo,i am from Liberia in Monrovia the capital city of my country in west Africa. I'm 25 years old, fair in complexion.
I am a medical student, i stopped my education last year being 2012.
Please i wrote not only to introduce myself to you, but also know that the receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you, considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiation before now.

I deemed it necessary to introduce myself in detail to you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me. I was a Secretary to my late father's company,starting from my school level up till his death.
My late father Dr.Edward Darbo, was a successful business man, he was also the Director of (EDWARD INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa, which is popular in my country. He was the former assistant head of state during military regime in my country. Unfortunately i lost him last 2years ago, because of the problem he had with his elder brother concerning his company.
His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company, you know that this world is full of wickedness and evil. My father helped him because he is the only blood brother which he have,due to his wickedness and greediness he planned with higher killers and killed my father and pretended that my father was killed by armed Robbers,but he didn't know that i knows his secret.
After some months, he also planned to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also not alive, she died when i was at the age of 12 years,i didn't even enjoy my mothers hood, and after that my father was taking very good care of me till his death. So my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guard reviewed the secret to me and i escaped from my country, after i received some threats that shows me that he want me dead, so that he will take all that belongs to my Father,because i am the only child of my Father.
For life is much important than wealth.So i managed to escape to the nearest country called Senegal where i am now living as a refugee. Here its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out of here soon.The only person i have now is Rev Pauli Mboge, who is the Reverend in charge of the catholic church here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here, but i am not living with him,rather i live in the females hostel, because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.I write and reply mails through the office of the Reverend Father.
The Reverend Tel number is (+221-771-227-755) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel.Call any time from 10:00am GMT.Please as a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever, because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies, because i only attended my first year in the university,before the tragic incident that led to the death of my father took place.
Please i wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, because when he was alive, he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5M (Three Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
I have written to the bank where the money is deposited on how to retain my late fathers money,and they told me that i will have a capable foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status.So i will like you to help me to transfer this money to your bank account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about this is the Reverend, because he is like a father to me here in the camp. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you,because i believe you are a honest and God fearing person.I will soon be with you for more love and care over there in your base.
My favorite language is English,but i do speak french a little. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said,i have a lots to tell you.I have attached my picture here for you as i promised.I will also be expecting your own attached picture to my mail box.Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in mind,
Cynthia.
darrel30s
New survivor

Re: Copy Paste Spammers 419 Almost Biten Me

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:26 am

darell30s, I'm sorry that you were nearly scammed.
This is what is called a "Refugee Scam," and is perpetrated mostly by men from Dakar, Senegal.
This scammer is listed here already in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11770

Thanks for posting the new information. It will help others avoid this scammer. :)
==
+447011138391
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
Redirected telephone number.

+447732712220
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

Fax: +447031824127
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+221771227755
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: cynthiadarbo@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:28 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Cynthia Darbo <cynthiadarbo@hotmail.com> Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 6:17 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My dearest one.
I'm very happy to hear from you once again today, i hope all is well with you over there at the moment.
Dear,here is all i need from you,please i will like you to contact the bank,where the money is deposited on my behalf,and transfer the money to your account,so that i can be able to come over to your country immediately after the transfer,then the fund will be for us,which we will invest some of the money into a profitable business for our future plan.

HERE ARE MY INFORMATION'S.
Name : Cynthia Darbo.
Presently resides in : Quarter 6,room 12,Fatima ta bocar gueye,Darousalaam Refugee camp,Oroussogui,Senegal.
My date of birth : 10th April 1988 (25yrs).
Nationality : Liberian.
My late father's name : Dr Edward Darbo.

Dear,i have strong believe that you are my helper,i also have faith and trust in you,which i believe that it is the direction of Almighty God,for me to meet you,in this time of need,and i want you to stand as my trustee,as you have promised to help me out,by transferring the money to your bank account,over there in your country,pending my arrival to meet with you,to start a new life there.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you,over there in your country,because i have no parents,and have suffered a lot here in Senegal as a refugee.Meanwhile,i want you to write to the Bank,and demand for the transfer of the fund,to your Bank account.
Please do not open this matter to anyone,just hold it between you and me for security purpose,because hence it is MONEY,all eyes will like to be on it,which may put our lives in danger.Hope you got everything clear from me.

THIS IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION'S OF THE BANK.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Mr.Ross McEwan.
HEAD QUARTER OFFICE NO: 36 st Andrew Square Edinburgh EH2 2AD.
REGISTERED NO: 90312.
Telephone Number: +44 701 1138 391,+44 773 2712 220
Fax : +44 703 1824 127.
E-mail : royalbank.fundtransfer@aol.co.uk (or)
royalbank.fundtransfer@london.com

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S IS AS FOLLOW.
Name of the depositor : Dr Edward Darbo.
Next of kin : Miss Cynthia Darbo.
Account Number : 026004093.
Swift Code Number : RBS8849+56885/QB4/K57.
Deposit Code Number : RBS/TF/HG5665.
The Amount is : $3.5M(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

Please my dear,i have already introduced you to the Bank as my trustee,who will stand for me and transfer the fund on my behalf.Please contact them for more confirmation,and also let them know that you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer the money into your Bank account,then the fund will be for us.
Then immediately after the transfer,you will send to me some money to prepare my traveling documents to come over to meet you there in your country,to start a new life.Please try to contact this Bank immediately you receive this mail,and demand for the transfer of my late father's money,into your account on my behalf ok.
I send and receives e-mails from you,in the office of the reverend father,Paul Mboge.He has been so kind to me,since i became closer to him,during one of his visitation to the clinic in the refugee camp,when i was sick.
Thanks and may the good God's richly blessings,be upon you.
Yours in Love.
Cynthia.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W15 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s4.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 03:17:02 -0800
X-TMN: [Iv5ooSFn7x49DDU7kITz/3+5B34ZASHB]
X-Originating-Email: [cynthiadarbo@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W1553FD632AE1C5708F7126D5D30@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: cynthiadarbo@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_12d39554-6c37-4b44-b27f-6e8134c4a56b_"

Cynthia Darbo <cynthiadarbo@hotmail.com> Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Good morning my beloved darling.
How are you doing today? I hope fine. Darling,i am so glad to hear from you again today,with the reply from the bank,regarding your contact to them. Darling,i really appreciate the way you have been handling this transfer of my late father's money to your account,pending my arrival to your country,to be with you and your family for a better life.God bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me,and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture.

Dear,i can see what the Bank is demanding,before they will transfer my late father's money to your account. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney,and the affidavit of oath,which the Bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal. Dear,i never knew such thing will be needed,as i have never been in this kind of transaction, since my parents gave birth to me.Presently i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate,as i earlier told you,which will be sent to you later.

After going through the mail from the bank today,i discussed the issue with the reverend father,on how to get a lawyer,since it is compulsory by the bank,that we must provide the two unavailable documents,before the transfer can be made successfully to your account,and he gave me the contact of this lawyer,whom he said he knew very well,who will help us in getting the remaining documents,from the federal high court here in Senegal.

His name is:Barrister.Roland Jawara.
Please i want you to contact him and tell him that you are my partner,that you need his services,to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath,that will enable you to transfer my 3.5 million US dollars,from Royal Bank of Scotland to your account on my behalf,due to my refugee status,i can not make it on my own.

Darling,please contact him as soon as you get this mail,so that he will help us to get these remaining documents from the Federal high court,here in Senegal,and tell him how urgent we need these documents,so that he will proceed it fast.I have already told him about you,but he said he will like to hear from you also.
You know that this power of attorney and the affidavit of oath,will give you more right and power to stand for me,both in the Bank and anywhere in the world as my trustee.

The lawyer's contact information are as follows:
Barrister. Roland Jawara.
E-mail : bar.roland_lawchambers@hotmail.com (or) bar.jawara_lawchambers@yahoo.com
Office telephone number : +221 771-067-660.
Dear,you are the only one i have for now,which i really know that you are going to stand to help me out from now.I love you so much,and will continue to pray to God for a successful transfer of my late father's money to your account on my behalf.Take care and have a nice and lovely day with lots of love and sweet regards.Is me your lovingly Cynthia.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W26 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s25.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 03:07:19 -0800
X-TMN: [FSoO+G8ZsOvixvafB5NvUck8IPBBgQfb]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W26C9F53FD2AAC8DB40BA3FD5DC0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_4b65137d-203e-4b33-9187-12c60941a76b_"

PHOTOS AND ID:

ONE PHONE NUMBER TO ADD:
+221771067660
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: cynthiadarbo@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Another one gets out of the camp. I'm not sure Turkey is much better than West Africa.
Cynthia Darbo <cynthiadarbo@hotmail.com> Tue, May 27, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Hello Dear.
How are you doing today,I hope fine.
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Turkey. Presently i am in Istanbul Turkey,for investment projects with my new partner.

Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds, despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Reverend father of the catholic church in the refugee camp,Reverend Paul Mboge,whom used to be a good-father to me when i was in the refugee camp Senegal, and his contact email address is as follows:( revpaul.mboge@yahoo.com ) and his phone number is, +221 773 080 001

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00,(Two hundred thousand us dollars) which i prepared and kept for your compensation,before my departure, for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in contact with Rev.Paul Mboge and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please you have to let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, i am very busy here my studies.I have forwarded instruction to Rev.Paul Mboge, on your behalf to receive the money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the Cheque to you without delay. You know that i love you and i can't stop thinking so much about you and the effort you made on my behalf,when i was in the refugee camp in Senegal.

Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly Cynthia.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W55 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s29.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 27 May 2014 12:23:13 -0700
X-TMN: [Ld8ThOofZKhM+bMJEIC6KZoIoqSHVbNY]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W55A121CCD7B2B8C0AD6EF3D53A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_b177b31c-73dd-4bda-b80e-1832bca7ae9b_"

PHONE:
+221773080001
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: cynthiadarbo@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Out of the camp and happy that it's a new year:
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Before my arrival in Paraguay I have registered your International Bank Draft. But the manager of African Development Trust Bank told me that before the check will get to you, that it will expire. So I told him to cash $350.000.00 US Dollars and all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $350.000.00 US Dollars in cash was made with National ECO-WAS Diplomatic Agency Senegal Republic.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium. The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is (200 Dollars) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur-rage. You have to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of your package with this information bellow;

Please write a letter of application to the given address below.

Directors Name: Dr. Patrick Diop
Company Name: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES
Email Address: fedexcourierser@hotmail.com
Telephone: +221 781988654

Also call the contact person immediately you receive my message for immediate delivery of the cash to your doorstep .

Note : The Cargo Diplomats Who Will Bring The Cash To Any Place Of Your Choice Does Not Know The Original Contents Of The Boxes . I Made Them To Understand That The Boxes Contains A Sensitive Photographic Film Material Instead Of Money For Security Reasons so that they will not divert it to their own use . Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOXES .

Kindly and best regards
Yours Cynthia

HEADER:
Received: from DUB127-W26 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Sat, 13 Sep 2014 16:07:48 -0700
X-TMN: [zbv8hkZlpIIF1AKrxPZmi4QeIkZ8xjKS]
Message-ID: <DUB127-W26FED3020DAB63A08FE586D5CA0@phx.gbl>
boundary="_9c7fffb8-6bc5-45c5-babc-92e490b4b2e0_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221781988654
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.