Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Nice to meet you.
I am doris Gilles single girl,i saw your profile here in net log
and like it, and also want you to write me back with my address at (doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk) for me to send my pictures and more of me.
thank you.doris Gilles

please write me at my private email (doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk)

188445794_7862197_52334158.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:17 am

Nice to meet you. I am doris Gilles single girl,i saw your profile here in net log and like it, and also want you to write me back with my address at (doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk) for me to send my pictures and more of me. thank you.doris Gilles

please write me at my private email (doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Peterclara@yahoo.com » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Hae dea its me whom u cntctd on fb...how cn we know each other plz
Peterclara@yahoo.com
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Peter,
This is also the profile of a confirmed Scammer. Do not contact this person as they will steal your money.
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:16 pm

MORE INFORMATION:
Doris Gilles<doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk> Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 4:56 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dearest,.
How are you doing today! Hope all is well with you over there in your country, I hope that you are enjoying the atmosphere with peace and love.
I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health, I am happy to received your mail today, I really like to have a good relationship with you,
I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Doris Gilles , I’m from Liberia in the capital of my country Monrovia in west Africa, I'm 23years old, I'm fair in complexion.
I am a medical student; I stop my education last year 2013.
Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other nor had any negotiations before now.

I decided to search through this social network for a stability country with honest person.
But as you can see there is no trust in this internet because there a lots of fake but I did this trust to you because among all my search God directed my communication to your mail, and only the almighty God know why him directed my mail to your I pray for his protect to our communication
I want to go back to my studies because I only lead to my first year before the tragic incident that leads me in this situation happened.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! I am a Secretary to my father’s company starting from my school level up till his death.
My late father Dr Gilbert Gilles was a successful business man; he was also the Director of (MASON INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa which is popular in my country.
He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately I lost him last year’s February because of the problem he has with his elder brother concerning his company.

His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company. you know that this world is full of wicked and evil, my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have, Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that I know his secret.
After some months he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also not alive, she dead when I was age of 12years,i don't even enjoy my mother’s hood, and after that my father was taking good care of me till his death. so my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret to me and I escape from my country after I received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my Fathers Company because I am the only child of my Father.

I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which I am living as a refugee right now, here it’s just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace I will come out here soon. The only person I have now is Rev Joseph Dudel who is a missionary of the (St. Paul Catholic Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, I write and reply mails through the office of the reverend.
The rev fathers Tel number (( 221 778114636 or 00221778114636) and his email address (reverelndudeljoseph@yahoo.co.uk)) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call from 14:00am GMT.Please As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.
Please listen to this carefully, I have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.5M (Three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
I have written to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that I will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above PLEASE I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of losing my life and the money if people get to know about it because if my late father blood brother can killed him because of his money and property PLEASE keep it to yourself until I come over to your country for to celebrate the joy and the happiness together.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. Because I think you are an honest and understanding person. I will soon be with you for more love and caring over me in your base.
My favorite's language is English. But I speak French Mean while I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you. I attach my picture here to show you who I am and I will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Waiting to hear from you soonest
yours Forever in mind

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.186.9] by web172703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:56:40 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCwuDQpIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSBkb2luZyB0b2RheSEgSG9wZSBhbGwgaXMgd2VsbCB3aXRoIHlvdSBvdmVyIHRoZXJlIGluIHlvdXIgY291bnRyeSwgSSBob3BlIHRoYXQgeW91IGFyZSBlbmpveWluZyB0aGUgYXRtb3NwaGVyZSB3aXRoIHBlYWNlIGFuZCBsb3ZlLg0KSSBob3BlIHRoaXMgbWFzc2FnZSB3aWxsIGZpbmQgeW91IGluIHRoZSBiZXN0IG9mIHlvdXIgaGVhbHRoLCBJIGFtIGhhcHB5IHRvIHJlY2VpdmVkIHlvdXIgbWFpbCB0b2RheSwgSSByZWFsbHkgbGlrZSB0byBoYXZlIGEgZ29vZCABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/625 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Message-ID: <1402649800.86882.YahooMailBasic@web172703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:56:40 +0100 (BST)
Subject: please dearest read this letter carefully

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Doris Gilles<doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk> Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 3:51 AM
Hello Dearest,

I am more than happy to read your mail, I want to thank you for your acceptance to help me, by the grace of God I'm still alive till today, and with all hopes to meet you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. Dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I am still too young to manage it.

I will like you to contact the Bank for the release of the fund to you as my trustee and investor Write to them with all your information and tell them that you are my foreign trustee partner and you want to know the possibility of assisting me to transfer the fund to your bank account.

ACCOUNT DETAIL

Account number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A
Beneficiary Name: Dr Gilbert Gilles
Next of Kin: Miss Doris Gilles
Sort code: 12-69-82
Bic: RBOSGB5
Iban: GB99RBOS127653212311432
the Amount is.... $ 3.5 M (Three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANK DETAILS

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Peter A. Sands
Telephone number:::: 00447849041353
Fax Number ::::::: 0044 703 183 2380
HEAD QUARTER OFFICE
27 CLEMENT LANE LONDON EC4N7AP
REGISTERED NO: 90312

.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BANK MANGER AND BANK EMAIL ADDRESS

E-mail :(S-chartered@surlapetitecote.com)

(managertransferoffices@aol.com )

I have already informed the Bank about you and my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing they advise me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transferring due to my refugee status here in Senegal, because as a refugee statue I am not allowed directly to claim the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information I will like you to send an email to the Bank to enable them start releasing the fund to you as my trustee partner and investor. May God bless you as you do this and I am waiting to read from you?

Sir/madam
I am Miss...............................................................
From.....................................................................
am writing to your bank on behalf of my partner Doris Gilles
she directed me to contact your bank with her late father Sort Code / 12-69-82
Account number / No.SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Have a nice moment and take good care of your self, I love you.
Yours lovely,Doris

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.186.81] by web172706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:51:29 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gRGVhcmVzdCwNCg0KSSBhbSBtb3JlIHRoYW4gaGFwcHkgdG8gcmVhZCB5b3VyIG1haWwsIEkgd2FudCB0byB0aGFuayB5b3UgZm9yIHlvdXIgYWNjZXB0YW5jZSB0byBoZWxwIG1lLCBieSB0aGUgZ3JhY2Ugb2YgR29kIEknbSBzdGlsbCBhbGl2ZSB0aWxsIHRvZGF5LCBhbmQgd2l0aCBhbGwgaG9wZXMgdG8gbWVldCB5b3UgaW1tZWRpYXRlbHkgYWZ0ZXIgdGhlIHRyYW5zZmVyIG9mIG15IG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdXIgcG9zaXRpb24gZm9yIGEgYmV0dGVyIGxpZmUuIERlYXIgSSBhbSBnbGFkIHRoYXQgR28BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/625 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Message-ID: <1403077889.45580.YahooMailBasic@web172706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:51:29 +0100
Subject: MY LOVE PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK WITH THIS INFORMATION

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Doris Gilles<doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk> Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 7:18 AM
I have received the massage you sent to me which you received from the Bank and I am very happy to hear the good news. Dear I do appreciate all your efforts so far and I pray that God will see us through in all our efforts, the point is that we need a service of a lawyer who will legalize and process those needed documents for us here at the court of law as demanded by STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC

My name is Mr CLIPPED
am a foreign partner to Miss Doris Gilles. Am directed to you from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC on behalf of Miss Doris Gilles in other to transfer her late father's fund to my account, so a power of attorney and affidavit of oath is require by the bank in other to transfer the fund and as this should be done by a lawyer in Senegal because she reside in a refugee camp in Senegal. Sir as the United Nation Representative lawyer in Senegal I request your service to help us to do this. For further enquirers or requests and requirements you can contact me through my email address or my number
Yours sincerely,
Mr CLIPPED
this is the lawyer email address and his telephone

E-mail address,( BARRSTERCAMARADIOPLAWYER@cnegal.net )

( barrstercamaradioplawyer@yahoo.com )

Office telephone number (+221-763449848) (+221-76-54-48-460)

Send this letter to the lawyer email address that the bank gave you after sending the letter call him also for him to know that we really need those documents,
Do have a lovely day
your beloved Doris

HEADER:
Received: from [41.208.186.14] by web172704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:18:05 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SSBoYXZlIHJlY2VpdmVkIHRoZSBtYXNzYWdlIHlvdSBzZW50IHRvIG1lIHdoaWNoIHlvdSByZWNlaXZlZCBmcm9tIHRoZSBCYW5rIGFuZCBJIGFtIHZlcnkgaGFwcHkgdG8gaGVhciB0aGUgZ29vZCBuZXdzLiBEZWFyIEkgZG8gYXBwcmVjaWF0ZSBhbGwgeW91ciBlZmZvcnRzIHNvIGZhciBhbmQgSSBwcmF5IHRoYXQgR29kIHdpbGwgc2VlIHVzIHRocm91Z2ggaW4gYWxsIG91ciBlZmZvcnRzLCB0aGUgcG9pbnQgaXMgdGhhdCB3ZSBuZWVkIGEgc2VydmljZSBvZiBhIGxhd3llciB3aG8gd2lsbCBsZWdhbGl6ZSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/653 YahooMailWebService/0.8.191.1
Message-ID: <1403954285.99731.YahooMailBasic@web172704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:18:05 +0100
Subject: Honey please contact the lawyer as the bank said

PHOTO:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221778114636
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +4402078859999
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+447849041353
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447031832380
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+221763449848
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221765448460
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:20 am

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Geofrey Tumwiine » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:36 pm

you look so cute and i have liked you
Geofrey Tumwiine
Account suspended.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Geofrey,

This is a scammer. "She" is a he - lying to get your money. Try, please, at least to read the posts above, before making a fool of yourself.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Geofrey Tumwiine » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:57 pm

are you a refuge?
Geofrey Tumwiine
Account suspended.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Doris is a Scammer, a Thief.

We post the details of scammers here on this website so people can find the information and hopefully not get scammed themselves.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.