Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:15 am

Geofrey Tumwiine wrote:are you a refuge?

Are you an idiot?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:24 am

Doris Recovery Scam:
Hello Dear?
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK London.Presently I am in UK London for my new life and education and investment projects with my new partner with the total money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. father Joseph as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Joseph Dudel and his direct email address is :
( (reverelndudeljoseph@yahoo.co.uk)) and tel phone number (+221778114636 or 0022177778114636 ).
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300,000.000 which I prepared and kept for your as compensation for all the pass
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Joseph Udell and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings and sorrow In the moment the joy has come, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care Have a nice day.
Mrs Doris

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.193.102] by web172704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Feb 2015 01:52:14 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/993 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1424224334.80927.YahooMailBasic@web172704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 01:52:14 +0000
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net barristerchamber@oath.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:40 pm

Added E-mail address:
MR CLIPPED

I WANT YOUR RESPOND BECAUSE YOUR PARTNER SAID YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY INFORM ME WHEN YOU COMPLETE THE PROCESS

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W12 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:09:30 -0700
X-TMN: [pbQg8zvZd44/T/KOixDe4QOAqUgH3Yhn]
X-Originating-Email: [barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W12AC8F6CEA1C9822D65567A16C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_e5a29d7f-c050-4f2d-8ecb-ff95a4f84d29_"
Reply-To: < barristerchamber@oath.com >
From: camara dioplawyer < barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net >
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: RE: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: barristerchamber@oath.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:40 am

Added E-mail address:

WHY THE DELAY YOU HAVE BEEN SILENT SINCE AND THE BANK ARE WAITING THOSE DOCUMENTS

HEADER:
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S37.hotmail.com (snt004-omc2s37.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.112])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id j133si9474643oib.103.2015.09.20.03.52.09
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Sun, 20 Sep 2015 03:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 65.55.90.112 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net) client-ip=65.55.90.112;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 65.55.90.112 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net) smtp.mailfrom=barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net
Received: from SNT152-W36 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S37.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 20 Sep 2015 03:52:09 -0700
X-TMN: [TuCn5q0Fet8beemUH3W9R5Pm2GI2NzWL]
X-Originating-Email: [barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W3692054724A128827F8BADA1470@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_7422ec59-6930-44b9-bc38-b5b7a601d9a5_"
Reply-To: <barristerchamber@oath.com>
From: camara dioplawyer < barrstercamaradioplawyer@cnegal.net >
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: RE: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claraabdullmutaal@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Zorpia:

hello dear, my name is Clara i came across your profile a while ago and pick interest in you,please i want us to talk but am having a network problem could you please email ( claraabdullmutaal@ hotmail.com ) so we can talk more better there okay

Screen name: clara / claramutaal
23, Santa Rosa de Copan, Honduras
Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑99, in Cocos (Keeling) Islands.

Both stolen pictures used are already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:59 am

Skype ID:
live:claraabdullmutaal

Thanks For the Reply,
I am happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day today? When i saw your profile, i pray to God before contacting you, and behold you have reply, this is by God grace for us to come in contact.

My name is Miss Clara Mutaal, single and never married Age 23 years, i am from (SIERRA-LEONE) in west Africa and presently residing in the N’dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country. The Refugee camp is control by a Reverend father, i use his computer to send you this email when he is less busy in his office.

My late father DR ABDUL MUTAAL was managing director of RAINBOW GOLD and DIAMOND MINE COMPANY IN KENEMA SIERRA-LEONE) And he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late DR Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet loyal, understanding, sincere, trustful, kindly and friendly person. I hate lies, criminals, terrorists, unfaithful person, person with no respect to human being. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Waiting for your reply,
Yours Faithfully
Clara

Header:
Return-Path: <claraabdullmutaal@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL126-W16 ([65.55.34.8]) by COL004-OMC1S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 6 Jun 2016

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (35.69 KiB) Viewed 5082 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (34.06 KiB) Viewed 5082 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:12 am

Hello Dear,
How are you today, l hope you are fine. My day is very boring over here. In this camp we don't go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out from here soon.

Reverend Pastor Benjamin who is the Reverend Pastor of the ( Christ the king Church ) here in this camp has been very good to me since i came here. I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221-785-358-921 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me. I don't have a cell phone of my own. I WILL LOVE TO HEAR YOUR VOICE.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university where i was studying medicine before the tragic incident that made me to be in this situation now. My Dear, l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin.

The amount is $3.5 (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). As a refugee here i don't have the right or privilege to withdraw the money my self because it is against the laws of this country. So l will like you to assist me in transferring this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents ( Passport, the United Nations Declaration) and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country.

The money can't be withdrawn here in Senegal where i am in refugee statues, like the Reverend would have help me. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your

Names ...................................
Country ................................
Address ......................................
Occupation ...................
Age ......................................
Telephone .................................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, How ever, the bankers advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf to be my trustee and foreign partner. They also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means l should decide if i will transfer the money all at once or in small parts.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee and foreign partner on this money. This is because i have contacted you alone. l kept this secret from people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me. My dear,l hope to hear from you soon. l think i am in love with you. Yours Faithful.

Clara

Phone Number:
+221785358921
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 pm

MY DARLING.

foremost , I will be very much glad to hear your voice on phone please try to call me at 2pm GMT any day from Mondays to Saturdays , this time our reverend always be in his office . Once more our Reverend phone number is +221-778-242-179 and his name is Reverend Benjamin, when you call tell him that you want to speak to I , Miss Clara, the refugee from (Sierra-Leone) and he will send for me to answer your call , I promise to be of my best to you in deed and kind .
Darling ,however , I have drafted a mail to the bank now where I introduce you as my partner and I made them to know that you will be contacting them on my behalf so they will honor your mail application or phone call when ever you contact them . Though I stated too that they can contact you directly in case they wish so which ever way I look forward for a good news sooner than later . Just tell them that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss Clara for the following information of my inherited account :

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION

Royal Bank of Scotland
NO 36 Saint Andrew's Square Edinburgh. United Kingdom London.
Email.......( rbsinforbanklondon@yahoo.co.uk) or (rbsremitdeparrtment@englandmail.com)
Email...Chief Finance Officer .... (EwenStevenson-rbs.b@financier.com)
Tel....... +44-797 159 9922
Tel....... +44-797 786 4840
Fax:.........+44 -703 189 6883
The name of the transfer officer is Dr. Stephen Hester,

THIS IS MY LATE FATHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Royal BANK OF SCOTLAND
UNITED KINGDOM
SWIFT CODE: RBS1064
DEPOSIT CODE: L/00865
IBAN NO: DO1258
ACCOUNT NUMBER: AJ745008901546/CB/91/A
ACCOUNT NAME......(DR. ABDUL MUTAAL )
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....US$ 3,500.000.00
NEXT OF KIN.......MISS. CLARA ABDUL MUTAAL

Honey contact the bank immediately on my behalf for the processes of transferring the 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Abdul Mutaal. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses. I would like you to write to the bank also and tell them how you would want them to transfer the money to your account though i have explain it them.

Moreover, i will need your kind assistance in the areas of managing and investing the money on my behalf when finally the money is transferred into your account due to the amount involved, God bless you as i await to hearing you again, thank you and God bless you. Have pleasant working day.

Yours in love.

Clara Mutaal

Profile Elements:
Kurdish Kurdish /
Active on June 6th, 2016
136 Friends
Interested In
Men and Women
Only two photos:

FB1.PNG

FB2.PNG

Tel: +447971599922
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

Tel: +447977864840
Original network provider* Orange

Fax: +447031896883
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Phone number: +221778242179
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ewenstevenson-rbs.b@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:26 am

OFFICE OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT OFFICE/TELEX SERVICES DEPT
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS: 36 ST ANDREW SQUARE, EDINBURGH EH2 2YB PHONE NUMBER +44 -7977864840 OR +44-7971599922 FAX +44 -703 189 6883
Date: 11/06/2016

For your kind Attention; Mr. .

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your partner mail we received in our bank here in Scotland. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Clara Abdul Mutaal, who is the next of kin to her late father's fund deposit to our bank here that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Her late father Dr Abdul Mutaal, is one of our late customers with account no. AJ745008901546/CB/91/A substantial amount ($3,500,000.00 US) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, This policy which in accordance with article 34B; subsection 132 of the International monetary Regulations as amended in the 1996 constitution must be observed. we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note : This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the money is originated from there in Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal.

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of fund deposit certificate issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Senegal.

Note : The above are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 72 hours from when we receive the above named documents.

Be also assured that Our Bank will make the transfer as directed by you on how you want the fund be transferred to your position to insure a transfer free in volumes of your choice until the total amount is completely transferred safely into your account, but if you choose to transfer it all at once depending on your direction. We promise to treat our customers with utmost respect, truth and Sincerity.

For more information/s please contact me The Director Credit Administration Dept. through this e-mail address thus ( EwenStevenson-rbs.b@financier.com ) for more clarifications and or question/s you may need to ask.

Regards

For: THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

MR.STEPHEN HESTER
DIRECTOR CREDIT ADMINISTRATION DEPT .
cc: Juan Collins - Executive Director - Foreign Payments Dept
Cc: Tim Ed Walkins - Director,Legal Services Dept cc: NELSON SMITH, Data Processing Dept
Royal bank of Scotland Group Plc. 11/06/2016. ( RBS ) Registered in Scotland Number SC327000 Registered Head Office: RBSINT.NO 36 Saint Andrew Square Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh EH2 2 YB, United Kingdom. E C.C. Central Bank Of U.K. Authorized and regulated by Financial Services Authority.

Header:
Return-Path: <EwenStevenson-rbs.b@financier.com>
Received: from [41.82.52.188] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 11 Jun 2016
From: "Ewen Stevenson" <EwenStevenson-rbs.b@financier.com>
Subject: OUR OFFICIAL RESPONSE.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.52.188<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

MY DARLING.

Thank you so much for contacting the bank, please let us Waite for their answer ok, darling i will be very happy to hear your voice please try to call me on the Reverend Father cell phone number i give to you, i will be waiting for your call darling, take good care of yourself for me ok, i love you so much i can`t Waite to be with you over there for our new life,thank you darling i will be waiting to hear from you, kisses from yours in lovely Clara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Good Evening My Love.

By the special grace of God i hope you are doing great over there, as for me here our good lord has been taking care of us despite the situation here in the camp, honestly i am so happy having you in my life and i appreciate your cares and concern you have shown to me all this little period of knowing you,

My dear, I got your mail and that of the bank mail which you have forward to me and also i have carefully read the bank email which contain requirement needed before this transfer can be made, and i am very happy because very soon the money will be transfer to your bank account for me to come and join you over there in your country.

Like i told you before, i have with me the Deposit of account of my late father and the Death certificate presently, but we are having a little problem which is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH which the bank said it must to be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer. My dear, i don't know any lawyer here because i am living in the camp and that makes me worry a lot. But as God may have it, the reverend father was able to get one of the best lawyers here to get the remaining two documents for us. He invited the lawyer to his office some minutes ago and i show the mail from the bank to him. And the lawyer said he understand all the procedures and how to get the documents for us. but he said it will cost you money for the payment of those documents at the high court.

The lawyer said that i should tell you to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH as you are my trustee, that is why am giving you his contact information's for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he may need from you ok. Bellow is the contact of the lawyer that will help us to get the documents.

DR.BARRISTER. ANTHONY DAVE.
Email address,
( barrister.anthonylawfirm@gmail.com )

Office telephone number +221 763106079

My love, i will be waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, and please try to call him on phone so that he will know our seriousness ok at the same time send also an email to him. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers. My Best Regard to you.

Yours in love.
Clara

Profile Elements:
Sachin Jootun / sachin.jootun.3
Active on April 13th, 2016

AnotFB.PNG
AnotFB.PNG (75.5 KiB) Viewed 5061 times

Phone Number:
+221763106079
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.