Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

doris1gilles@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

barrister.anthonylawfirm@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:42 pm

MY DARLING.

How are you doing today, darling i hope you are doing fine, my love thank you for contacting the lawyer i am very much happy darling, i can`t Waite to be with you over there for our new life together, i love you so much darling, please try all your best and make sure we get the documents from the lawyer ok, so that we can send them to the bank as their requested it from us before the will transfer my late father fund into your position as my next of kin, thank you once again my darling i love you so much, with much love and kisses from yours in lovely darling Clara

BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY SAGE LAW FIRM
41 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TELEPHONE +221763106079
EMAIL ( barrister.anthonylawfirm@gmail.com )

ATTN:

LIEU WITH MY DISCUSSION WITH YOUR PARTNER CLARA ABDUL MUTAAL AND REV. FATHER BENJAMIN,ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARATION OF POWER OF AN ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THAT WILL GIVE YOU A LEGAL SUPPORT TO STAND ON HER BEHALF AS HER PARTNER/TRUSTEE IN TRANSFERRING HER LATE FATHER'S FUND DEPOSITED WITH ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT BEFORE WE WOULD PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES, WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME:
(2) DATE OF BIRTH:
(3) ADDRESS:
(4) NATIONALITY/ CITY:
(5) OCCUPATION:
(6) PHONE NUMBER:
(7) PASSPORT NUMBER OR ANY IDENTITY CARD:

AS YOU WOULD WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

SO THAT, I SHALL BE GOING TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF AN ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR YOU TO ACT ON HER BEHALF.

AFTER WHICH MY OFFICE WILL FURNISH YOU WITH THE REQUIRED AMOUNT COST IT WILL COST YOU BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
PRINCIPAL PARTNER

Header:
Return-Path: <barrister.anthonylawfirm@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x22e.google.com (mail-lf0-x22e.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::22e])
From: Barr Anthony Dave <barrister.anthonylawfirm@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 >
Subject: PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY SAGE LAW FIRM.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claraabdullmutaal@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:04 am

MY DARLING

I am very much happy, darling, thank you so much for sending your details to the lawyer for the preparation of the documents for us, i so much thank you honey, i can`t Waite to be with you over there soonest for our new life,i love you so much my darling, please darling do your best in communicating with the lawyer so that the lawyer will get those documents for us very fast ok, take good care of yourself for me, i love you kisses from yours in lovely darling Clara

BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
41 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TELEPHONE +221763106079,

ATTN: MR. ,

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL I RECEIVED HERE IN MY NOBLE OFFICE IN REGARDS TO OBTAINING A POWER OF AN ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH THAT WILL SUPPORT YOU TO ACT ON BEHALF OF MISS CLARA ABDUL MUTAAL, AS HER PARTNER/TRUSTEE TO TRANSFERRING HER LATE FATHER'S FUND DEPOSITED WITH ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

PRIOR TO MY VIEW FROM MISS CLARA ABDUL MUTAAL, EMAIL YOU RECEIVED FROM THE BANK, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND FROM THE CONTENT OF THE LETTER THAT THE BANK REQUIRED THIS MENTIONED DOCUMENTS TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER.

1. A COPY OF HER LATE FATHER'S DEATH CERTIFICATE.

2. A COPY OF HER LATE FATHER'S ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE..

REMAINING A POWER OF AN ATTORNEY AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL LEGALLY SUPPORT YOU TO ACT ON HER BEHALF AS HER PARTNER/TRUSTEE TO THE BANK TO EFFECT THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE, AND PRIOR TO MY INQUIRY FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL. BELOW IS THE COST OF PREPARING/AUTHENTICATION OF THE DOCUMENTS.

(1) PREPARATION /AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF AN ATTORNEY, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $380.00 USD. (THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DOLLARS)

(2) FOR SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $240 DOLLARS (TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY DOLLARS)

(3) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IN SENEGAL, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF 150 DOLLARS (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS)

(4) AND MY LEGAL CHARGES, $200.00 USD (TWO HUNDRED DOLLAR's)

TOTAL SUM WILL BE $970 US DOLLARS (NINE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY DOLLARS) ONLY TO GET EVERYTHING DONE. Below is the name information of my office secretary's name which you will use to send the money to me through { MONEY-GRAM } OR ( WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) Which is the fastest means of receiving money here to enable my noble law firm to execute your job immediately.

Name.............. . ALEX LEBBIE SAHR

Passport Number........... E0063312

Country..........SENEGAL

City...........DAKAR

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

claraabdullmutaal@hotmail.com barrister.anthonylawfirm@gmail

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:44 am

MY DARLING.

How are you doing darling, i hope you are doing fine over there in your country, darling i read the message you sent to the lawyer, i am very happy that very soon we will get our documents from the lawyer, my love try all your possible best for me ok, darling try to let me know wen you send the money to the lawyer ok, so i can go and meet him to know wen i will sign my signatures on the documents, my love once again i want to say thank you so much for been there for my good, i love you so much darling i can`t Waite to join you over there soonest for our new life, please take good care of yourself for me ok, i will be waiting to hear from you with good news, kisses from yours in lovely Clara

BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
41 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR-SENEGAL.

ATTN: MR. , REGARDING TO YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE I RECEIVED HERE IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM. I WANT YOU TO GO AND SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH MY ( PA ) BANK ACCOUNT.
Below here is the name information of my office PERSONAL ADVISER. name which you will use to send the money to me through his { BANK ACCOUNT } Immediately i received the money it will enable my noble law firm to start executing your job immediately.

ACCOUNT NAME : BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03611140002
BANK CODE : SN100
OFFICE CODE : 01010
CLE RIB : 82
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

SEND ME THE RECEIVING DETAILS AND THE PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:39 pm

MY DEAR DARLING.

Thank you so much for your good efforts i am so much happy to read that the lawyer have giving you his account information, darling try all your best and send him the money today ok so that he will start processing our documents, i can`t Waite to be with you over there soonest to start a new life with you, my darling please always remember to be taking good care of yourself for me ok, and also think of me as i always thinking about you over here, i love you so much darling, i will be waiting to hear from you today with good news that you have send the money to the lawyer, I sent you my kisses with much love from yours in lovely Clara

BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
41 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR-SENEGAL.

OK MR. , I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP AT THE SAME TIME.

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister.anthonylawfirm@gmail.com claraabdullmutaal@hotmail

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:22 pm

BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
41 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR-SENEGAL.

ATTN: MR. , ALL THE ACCOUNT I PROVIDED TO YOU IS WORKING PERFECTLY, HERE BELOW IS TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION GO AND TRY BOTH IT IF IS FAILED THAT MEANS I WILL CONTACT ONE OF MY BROTHER WHO LIVES THERE IN USA SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE THE TRANSFER TO HIS ACCOUNT THEN HE WILL PAY ME THE MONEY OVER HERE TO ENABLE ME START WORKING ON YOUR JOB. BELOW HERE IS THE ANOTHER ACCOUNT DETAILS SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP WEN YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY AND INFORM ME THE ACCOUNT YOU MADE THE PAYMENT INTO. I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK

ACCT HOLDER...........................NDEYE ABY NDIAYE

BANK NAME.............................UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

ACCT NUMBER...........................301010031238

IBAN CODE............................SN15301301

RIB KEY..............................................87

SWIFT CODE..............................UNAFSNDA

SECOND BANK ACCOUNT IS THIS BELOW

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
PRINCIPAL PARTNER

MY DARLING.

Honey how are you doing today, i hope you are doing fine, darling i saw the message you forward to me and i went through it, i just call the lawyer now and he told me that he have giving you another bank information, please do not be angry with all the stress you are going because of me ok, i know it is not easy going up and down to the bank, but please remember that you are doing it for our own good ok, thank you so much my love i am so much thankful to you may God bless you for me, darling i will be expecting to hear from you today with good news that you have send the money, take good care of yourself for me ok, kisses from yours in lovely darling Clara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister.anthonylawfirm@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:15 pm

BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
41 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR-SENEGAL.

OK MR. , I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP AT THE SAME TIME.

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BAR(DR )DAVE ANTHONY ESQ
PRINCIPAL PARTNER

MY DARLING.

How are you doing, i hope you are doing fine, thank you so much for informing me on how you are going with the lawyer ok, i will be waiting to hear good news today from you with regard you have succeed in sending of the money to the lawyer, take care of yourself for me darling, kisses from yours in lovely Clara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:45 am

MY DARLING

My darling how are you doing, i hope you are doing fine, my love i did not hear from you today, please i want to know how you have go with the lawyer have you send the money to him, i am waiting for good news from you take care of yourself for me ok, i love you so much with much love and kisses from yours in lovely Clara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:49 am

Please do not abandon me here,

Darling for few days now i have not hear from you, please what is going on, i hope you are in a good health over there, i am so much worried as i have not read any message from you up til now, please darling kindly write to me so i may know how things is with you over there ok, i am waiting for your message take care i love you with much kisses from yours in lovely clara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:53 am

MY DARLING.

Darling i am not happy as i am here, please what is your plan over me i am worried as i have not hear from you up til now, darling talk to me tell me what i should do because i am going confused over here, i am waiting for your reply thank you i love you with much love and kisses from yours in lovely Clara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:06 am

Good afternoon darling , how are you and family hope all is well ?
please Dear tell me what is worried i have not hear from you weeks now, darling talk to me tell me that which i have done that will make you to abandon me for weeks now without even replying to my messages
please am crying while writing this message in good faith that you will talk to me , please dear in any way i have wrong
you i plead for your forgiveness , please even if you want to leave me this way but at list talk to me
because i am going confused over here, i am waiting for your reply thank you i love you with much love and kisses from yours in lovely Clara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.