Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

KateNdadaye88@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

KateNdadaye88@yahoo.com

Unread postby green » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Hello Sweetheart, Good morning, i have received your mail and the mail response from the bank and could understand that the bank needed some documents in order to achieve the transaction, I have the two mentioned documents with me, The Statement of account document and My late Father,s death certificate . About the power of authorization document ,which the bank referred that it will be endorse from the Senegal high court and will be prepare and sign by a lawyer here in Senegal. Really; I don,t know any lawyer here because i am not allowed to move out from the camp premises till i have my Refugee camp clearance certificate ,But i am able to explain it to the Reverend Father here and he gave me a lawyer's contact, he said that the lawyer is a very reliable person that i should advise you to contact the lawyer through his contact information, and ask him to help and represent you at the Senegal high court to obtain this document and prepare it in your name as my representative to the bank,So that the bank will be able to transfer the money to your account pending my arrival to meet you .I will like you to contact the lawyer as soon as possible and inform me so that i will send this two documents here with me to him in order to send all to you when he finish working on the power of authorization document for you to send them to the bank together with your account information to enable the transfer to your position so that you will send little money from it to me as soon as you confirm the transfer to your account so i will use it and process my traveling document and my camp clearance certificate and can join you immediately .below is the lawyer,s contact information ..

Name--Barrister Gabriel Diallo His email address barrgabrieldialo@yahoo.com Phone Number : +221771070360

Yours lovely Kate .
green
New survivor

Re: KateNdadaye88@yahoo.com

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi Green

For your own protection have NO further contact with this person. For the documents they will want you to send money, under no circumstances do you pay, they will only want more.

These are scams --- so please no more contact.

RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby green » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:55 pm

<katendadaye88@yahoo.com> wrote: Hello Dearest, I am very happy to have your response to my mail, I have read and could understand the content, I pray that God will bless you for accepting to help me out of my situation, I will be happy to see you as soon as every thing works fine, I have never disclose this to any one , because i don,t want to lose my life neither the money, But I put my trust in you believing that you will never let me down , I will like you to contact the bank for us to know the possibility of them transferring the money , as i have already written to them about my plans of getting someone involve in other to represent me to transfer my inheritance in their bank, I will like you to contact them immediately for the correspondent of my letter to their bank ,I will also furnish you with the amount i will need for processing my traveling document to join you as soon as the bank transfer the money to you, I will like you to contact the bank through their bank email address and phone, so that we will wait for their response to know how fast it will be done, below is their bank contact information , as soon as you contact and have their response, do not hesitate to update me so that i can follow up the formalities .Thanks and God bless you, I love you and will be happy to meet you . Yours loving kate. . .

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION /please contact immediately .

NAT-WEST BANK LONDON INTERNATIONAL [NATB]

Telephone:+44-203-286-0722 ,FAX +44-703-1 Contact person: Mr.Oliver Storcken . Email Address : natwestbbank@aol.co.uk Address HQ.135 Bishopsgate, L

ACCOUNT INFORMATION------Account Holder Name...Dr.Ndadaye Henry Kagame Account no..................40063976 Amount Deposited.....9,700.000.00 USD Next of Kin..................kate Ndadaye Relative position........Daughter Purpose of Deposit....Family Treasure .
green
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:01 pm

green,

do you have the header for the email you received with the bank account details? If you do, can you post it, please? Dont forget to delete your own email address out of there before to post.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/trace-email - if you dont know how to find the header.

About +442032860722:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.