Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abbeykoulibaly@yahoo.fr

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

abbeykoulibaly@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 pm

On FMF:

Hello,
How are you and how is your work hope all is moving fine. I am seeking for honest partner and i meet your profile it was interesting and attractive then i drop by to know who this was, i will like to know more about you. if you wouldn't mind you can email me at abbeykoulibaly@yahoo.fr,i will be very glad to read your mail with all pleasure. it will be nice to meet you and also read from you. please do honor my invitation so that we can exchange our pictures and maybe become partner.
Remember the distance does not matter.
i wait to hear from you soon.
regards
Miss Abbey
abbeykoulibaly@yahoo.fr

abbey Profile: looking for friendsView Comments
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Libra

a nice looking woman
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: abbeykoulibaly@yahoo.fr

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:34 pm

On Badoo,

Hello,
How are you and how is your work hope all is moving fine. I am seeking for honest partner and i meet your profile it was interesting and attractive then i drop by to know who this was, i will like to know more about you. if you wouldn't mind you can email me at abbeykoulibaly@/yahoo/. / fr, i will be very glad to read your mail with all pleasure. it will be nice to meet you and also read from you. please do honor my invitation so that we can exchange our pictures and maybe become partner.
Remember the distance does not matter.
i wait to hear from you soon. kiss
regards
miss Abbey
abbeykoulibaly@/yahoo/. / fr

On kokoliko,

abbey21
Abbey, Female, 25
email: abbeykoulibaly@yahoo.fr

i am a nice looking woman i am a nice looking woman i am a nice looking woman i am a nice looking woman

singe?: Single

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.