Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lilianbeko61@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lilianbeko61@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:52 am

On net log,

Hello My Dear
my name is Lilian Beko, is my pleasure to meet you and am very happy about it, well i am here for a serious relationship with you and i hope that it will last i will be very happy if you will accept my proposal and will not treat my massage with absolute neglect. this is my ID (lilianbeko61@yahoo.in) i will appreciate it the more if you will find it At the same time i will show you my picture for you to see me and no whom you are dealing with thanks i wait for your reply
Miss Lilian

send me an e-mail to my pravite address not in this site ok
my id (lilianbeko61@yahoo.in)

celinachosen - generic picture
female - 23 years, Jabalpur, India
550 visitors since 7 June 2013.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lilianbeko61@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:53 am

Massmailing on Facebook - on one "Jesus Is Returning" profile:

Hello dear;
how are you doing, It's a wonderful compliment to write to you at this moment. Honestly I'm interested to make a good relationship with you after I read your profile today and I am so much interested on you. I want to build a trust and honest good relationship with. However, I shall send to you my picture and tell you more details about myself on my next mail. I want you to write to me through my email (lilianbeko61@yahoo.in)
I shall be waiting for your mail Thanks Yours lilian beko.
my email address(lilianbeko61@yahoo.in)

Lilian Beko
Joined Facebook September 23, 2010

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lilianbeko61@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Email:

My Dear,
How are you doing presently, I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. My name is Miss Lilian Beko, Am 24years old girl from Ivory Coast in West Africa, the only daughter of late Dr. Edmond Beko who was a politician.My father was killed by Rebel attack during the political crisis that happens in my country some time ago,my lovely mother and one of my brothers died after the burial Ceremony of my father,as a result of food poison. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now at refugee camp under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I have a project which i will need your assistance but i will give you all the details in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours Lilian.

Return-Path: <lilianbeko61@yahoo.in>
Received: from [41.208.186.69]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.149.560
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 18:48:22 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: FROM YOUR LOVELY LILIANBEKO REPLY SOON

Originating IP: 41.208.186.69
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.