Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

naomi.jobe@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lizzylizzy76@ yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:08 pm

(lizzylizzy76@ yahoo.com)
Hi my dear,i love your profile,
i am Miss Lizzy please contact me
here at my private email(lizzylizzy76@ yahoo.com)
I have an important reason of contacting you and
i hope we can share great experiences beyond here
i will send you my picture and more details Thanks.
yours truly Lizzy.
Please if possible you can drop yours email for me to write you by myself please ok.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: naomi.jobe@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:37 pm

iferinedivine509 Profile: my name is Divine i

hi
I am a lady , my name is Divine i saw your profile
please contact me with this e-mail (divineiferine321@yahoo.com.sg) so that i will send you my photos OK
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Monicajobe701@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:25 pm

monicalove342
24 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

i am a young girl looking for a man

monicalove342
Hello My name is Monica.i saw you profile and became interested, i will like to have a long tearm relationship with you, please contact me on my email so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about me,(Monicajobe701@yahoo.com) Monica.

83fc9804e7a8a73_thumb.jpg
83fc9804e7a8a73_thumb.jpg (14.71 KiB) Viewed 8049 times
Wayne

loismachar@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 pm

lois220
Hi my dear My name is Lois,With due respect, trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter,i saw your profile today here on ( ) and became interested in knowing more about you. please if you wouldn't mind, kindly contact me back through my email (loismachar@.com) so that i can give you more of my picture and tell you my special reason for contacting you.i am waiting for your mail yours new friend Lois (loismachar@yahoo.com)
Wayne

Re: Monicajobe701@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 pm

E-mail to: Monicajobe701@yahoo.com

Returns an un-able to deliver notice.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: loismachar@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Lois Machar <loismachar@yahoo.com> Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 6:40 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello dear,
I want to thank you for your reply, My name is Miss Lois Machar, 25years old originated from Sudan. I am fair in complexion, romantic and caring. I think we could have a good relationship, even though it might start with the least level of relationship as friends. And i am going to tell you every thing about me here for honest and sincerity.

My late father ( Dr John Machar) was the managing director of machar and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

Please Do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

After the burial of my late father, some people conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and left nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in a Bank in Europe with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to one of the west African countries (Dakar Senegal) for my safety first. I am seeking refugee under the (UNHCR) in Dakar Senegal.

I also discovered inside the briefcase a written Will, which states that, the Bank should not release the money to me until i am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncles have threatened to assassinate me.

The amount is $3.5 Million and I have confirmed from the bank . You will also help me to place the money in a profitable business venture in your Country.However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till I come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncles who have threatened to kill me.
Thanks
Waiting to read from you soon,
Miss Lois Machar

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.46.30] by web190404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:40:44 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gZGVhciwKSSB3YW50IHRvIHRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgeW91ciByZXBseSwgTXkgbmFtZSBpcyBNaXNzIExvaXMgCk1hY2hhciwgMjV5ZWFycyBvbGQgb3JpZ2luYXRlZCBmcm9tIFN1ZGFuLiBJIGFtIGZhaXIgaW4gY29tcGxleGlvbiwgCnJvbWFudGljIGFuZCBjYXJpbmcuIEkgdGhpbmsgd2UgY291bGQgaGF2ZSBhIGdvb2QgcmVsYXRpb25zaGlwLCBldmVuIAp0aG91Z2ggaXQgbWlnaHQgc3RhcnQgd2l0aCB0aGUgbGVhc3QgbGV2ZWwgb2YgcmVsYXRpb25zaGlwIGFzIGZyaWVuZHMuIApBbmQgaSBhbSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
References: <CABd=3yj9i9d92HEbSVnU3gdKzh0zewTUe33iYDd=-cOp+vEQLw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1380537644.66531.YahooMailNeo@web190404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:40:44 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Lois Machar <loismachar@yahoo.com>
Subject: I'M GLAD TO BE YOUR FRIEND

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Lois Machar <loismachar@yahoo.com> Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Dearest ,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other people on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the person i am going to depend and trust my life.The way you talk and reason makes me to lay my trust on you knowing very well that you will not disappoint me.I prayed and said God direct me to the person that will not take advantage of me, I need to go back to school and finish my education which i want to do in your country as soon as the money is transferred to you.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this Information!.I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.5 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact Information of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
(scharteredbanklondon@accountant.com)
(scb_transferdept@mail2web.com)
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Richard Meddings.
Telephone number: +44-7031970526
fax number +44-87-0495-8152
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr john Machar
Nationality: Sudan.
Next of kin : Miss Lois john Machar.
Amount deposited:$3.5m
Account Number: SCBL985609902546.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.5 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
with love
Lois

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.17.124] by web190401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 02 Oct 2013 16:35:18 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCAsCkkgdGhhbmsgeW91IG9uZXMgYWdhaW4gdGhpcyBkYXkuIEkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGxpa2UgdG8gc2VlIAp5b3UgZmFjZSB0byBmYWNlIGFuZCB3aWxsIHVzZSB0aGlzIG9wcG9ydHVuaXR5IHRvIGxldCB5b3Uga25vdyB0aGF0IEdvZCAKaGFzIGNob3NlbiB5b3UgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBhbW9uZ3N0IG90aGVyIHBlb3BsZSBvbiBlYXJ0aCBpdHMgbm93IGxlZnQgZm9yCiB5b3UgYW5kIEdvZCB3aG8gZGlyZWN0ZWQgeW91IHRvIG1lIHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgb3V0IGZyb20gdGhpcyBwcmVkaWNhbWVudAogaSABMAEBAQE-
References: <CABd=3yj9i9d92HEbSVnU3gdKzh0zewTUe33iYDd=-cOp+vEQLw@mail.gmail.com> <1380537644.66531.YahooMailNeo@web190404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yhfA7qW-KtPEAco_R3Ping2cjBG007jE0cbYMfqqKEt4g@mail.gmail.com> <1380620207.63361.YahooMailNeo@web190402.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yheMP77fmyMvEKthy5AqhVT38B3nrG_B_=m4089N9+ZCg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1380702918.67888.YahooMailNeo@web190401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:35:18 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: DEAR WRITE TO BANK FOR THE TRANSFER SO THAT I WILL JOIN YOU THERE

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Lois Machar <loismachar@yahoo.com> Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 4:08 AM
Dear,
I have discussed with the reverend the outcome of the contact with the bank .He read it all and gave us the contact of a respected lawyer in Senegal to help us in getting the power of attorney and affidavit of oath since the bank demanded that they must be gotten from the court here in Senegal. The name of the lawyer is Dr Ndiaye Ndoye .His e mail address is (drndoye@yahoo.com)00221768413999. please write to him immediately and ask him to render his services to us. Also ask him all that is necessary for this. I believe we will be together soon.
I wait to hear from you the reply of the lawyer soonest.
Yours
Lois

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.126.130] by web190401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 04 Oct 2013 16:08:52 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciwKSSBoYXZlIGRpc2N1c3NlZCB3aXRoIHRoZSByZXZlcmVuZCB0aGUgb3V0Y29tZSBvZiB0aGUgY29udGFjdCB3aXRoIHRoZSBiYW5rIC5IZSByZWFkIGl0IGFsbCBhbmQgZ2F2ZSB1cyB0aGUgY29udGFjdCBvZiBhIHJlc3BlY3RlZCBsYXd5ZXIgaW4gU2VuZWdhbCB0byBoZWxwIHVzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhlIHBvd2VyIG9mIGF0dG9ybmV5IGFuZCBhZmZpZGF2aXQgb2Ygb2F0aCBzaW5jZSB0aGUgYmFuayBkZW1hbmRlZCB0aGF0IHRoZXkgbXVzdCBiZSBnb3R0ZW4gZnJvbSB0aGUgY291cnQgaGVyZSABMAEBAQE-
References: <20131003095342.277940@gmx.com> <CABd=3yga8GauM8exTQ1Fq2y78XmzhLZRuT652z+ztwo+NzeraA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1380874132.33735.YahooMailNeo@web190401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 16:08:52 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: HONEY THIS LAWYER WILL HELP US FOR THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR THE TRANSFER

I'VE SEEN THESE PHOTOS BEFORE:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221768813773
+447031970526
+447012980361
FAX: +448704958152
+221768413999
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fionabupe@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:50 pm

fiona bupe
Female / Single
26 - Aix-en-Provence / France

Slogan
love is meant for the living....
About Me
I'm very easy-going, creative, woman who wants real love and can give lots of love, care and tender back! I do like communicating with different people as it helps to get to know the world and life. Being a good listener, I am also a good advisory, I also tell my opinion and try to do my best to help people. I am interested in art and sport. Favorite activity is walking and having candlelit dinners(I am very romantic person and like all connected with romance). Email: fionabupe@hotmail.com
Looking For
I 'm looking for a very good looking man with a good heart,easy-going, creative man who also wants real love and can as well give a lots of love, care and tender back, who likes communication and also a good listener, well emotional independent,as well cultured in a good manner, a man that sees others as the same way he sees himself.
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 44
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession communication
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests reading,traveling,swimming
Activities yoga,hiking,soccer
Books novels,magazine
Movies comedy,romantic
Music blues,pop,gospel
TV Shows cartoons,documentary
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English, French
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hello Dear, I would like to get acquainted with You, I have something Special to share with You, Contact me via email: fionabupe@hotmail.com

Miss Fiona.
Attachments
fiona.JPG
Wayne

Re: naomi.jobe@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Lois Finally got out of the Dreaded Death Camp:
Lois Machar <loismachar@yahoo.com> Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Dear Beloved One,
How are you today and your family, I hope you are doing great. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting My late Fathers Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from United Kingdom,Presently I'm in united Kingdom to further my education and for investment projects with my Inherited fund. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in safe guiding of the fund despite that we did not come to the logistic conclusion for some reasons best known to you. Now Contact Reverend Pastor in Senegal he is the current Reverend controlling the refugee camp as the former Reverend has been transfer to South Africa . Contact Person:Reverend Macaulay Safin

Contact E-Mail: (Macaulaysafin@yahoo.com)

Contact Telephone: 221-782275171 .Ask him to send you the cheque of the total of ($180,000.00) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to Help me during the time i was in the refugee comp.the cheque is cash-able any were in the world. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend, and instruct him where to send Your Cheque to .

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering's at that time in the moment, I am very busy here because of my study and that of my investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send you the Cheque immediately you contacted him, so feel free to get in touch with, Reverend Macaulay Safin, he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Lois

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.103.204] by web190005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:39:21 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhciBCZWxvdmVkIE9uZSwNCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5IGFuZCB5b3VyIGZhbWlseSwgSSBob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZG9pbmcgZ3JlYXQuIEknbSBoYXBweSB0byBpbmZvcm0geW91IGFib3V0IG15IHN1Y2Nlc3MgaW4gZ2V0dGluZyBNeSBsYXRlIEZhdGhlcnMgRnVuZCB0cmFuc2ZlcnJlZCB1bmRlciB0aGUgaGVscCBvZiBhIG5ldyBwYXJ0bmVyIGZyb20gVW5pdGVkIEtpbmdkb20sUHJlc2VudGx5IEknbSBpbiB1bml0ZWQgS2luZ2RvbSB0byBmdXJ0aGVyIG15IGVkdWNhdGlvbiBhbmQgZm9yIGludmVzdG0BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/625 YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
Message-ID: <1402972761.42647.YahooMailBasic@web190005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:39:21 +0800
Subject: MRS LOIS

PHONE NUMBER:
+221782275171
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: fionabupe@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:22 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Fiona Bupe<fionabupe@hotmail.com> Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:51 AM
How are you, hope that you are fine? my dear I' m happy to hear from you, right now I 'm in a critical condition, so all I' m looking for is someone that can help get me out of this terrible situation that have taken my Happiness away, please dear all I want from you is to help get me out this camp, and also on how to transfer this money to your account in your country.

My dear, I thought about it for months before taking this very step and I pray that things will work out good between us. The detail is that After the burial of my parents, I faced a very hard time because no body seems to care for me, the situation became worst when raping and cold blood killing became the order of the day. luckily I escaped to Senegal by the help of a reverend sister who took me to a refugee camp where I' m residing now in Senegal. When my father was alive he deposited the sum of $5.7( Five Million, seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a bank, which he used my name as the next of kin.

I came here with the statement of account and my late father death certificate. As my condition became unbearable, I went to the bank for them to release some of the fund to me but they clearly told me that my father deposited the money under a comprehensive clause bond coverage that (1) Get married or (2) I should present a foreigner who will help me transfer and invest the fund in a good business abroad.

I tried to explain my reasons for contacting them about the fund but they don't care to know what I 'm passing through since the death of my parents, all they advised me is to look for a reliable person who will help me in the transfer as they cannot go against the already stipulated conditions given by my late father and they promise to co-operate with any person of my choice when ever they are contacted for the transfer and that is why I contacted you to stand as my partner before the bank and transfer the money to your bank account in your country.

You as my helper will have nothing to regret. Please try and give me all your information's below so that I can give you the contact of the bank.

YOUR FULL NAME-------------------

YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS---------

YOUR PHONE NUMBER----------------

OCCUPATION-----------------------

YOUR NATIONALITY-----------------

YOUR AGE-------------------------

The above information will enable me to send a letter to the bank, this letter will allow them recognized you when you are acting on my behalf, Upon receiving this information I will send to you the contact of the bank, so that you can contact them for the transfer of the fund.

Note that all I have said are word of sincere, I' m confident in this. You can call me with the Reverend telephone number (+221772730554) his name is Reverend. Richard Theophilus and his email address is ( rev_theophilus@yahoo.com ) he is the Reverend that is taking care of the refugee camp where I' m staying. And whenever you call me, please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Fiona and he will send for me in the women hostel to come and answer your call.

Yours sincerely,

Fiona

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W24 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 08:51:54 -0700
X-TMN: [dqHDG6bVnsvGBgP9CNnrFof5/Uc+Vjw0]
X-Originating-Email: [fionabupe@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W24AAAB0375441FD54DFF0BA2130@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: fionabupe@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_84cbd8ec-f6a3-4d51-aefa-77dc3fbc4ec5_"

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Fiona Bupe<fionabupe@hotmail.com> Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 2:01 PM
I 'm pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation, I pray that the grace of God will lead you to finish up this transfer so that I can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while.

Most importantly I want you to bring me out of this terrible refugee camp to your country immediately after the transfer of the fund. Every minutes I think of my statues here, it makes me share tears always because i have never expected such in my life.

Below is the contact information of the bank, please try to contact them as soon as possible.

------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------
Bank name = Royal Bank of Scotland

Address = 3rd Floor, 38 Mosley Street, Manchester, M61 0HX.

Telephone = +447937416649

Bank email address = rbs_acct.dpt@accountant.com

Bank email address = transfer.rbs-dpt@accountant.com

Contact Person = Mr. Robert Taylor

Dear Sir,

I would like to state that my name is Mr.CLIPPED. I 'm the foreign beneficiary trustee to Fiona Bupe, I apply officially as it was directed by Fiona in respect to her late father's deposit Late Dr. Wilfred Bupe in account No:RBOS11066591 in your institution under your management.

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank, May I pleased know what is required of me and from Fiona Bupe in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Fiona.

Let me know as soon as possible.
Respectfully submit.

yours truly,
CLIPPED
============================== ==========================
Please do not fail to update me with every development from the bank for a better advice and to know when the transfer is done. Confirm to me as soon as you receive this mail.

Miss Fiona.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W79 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:01:51 -0700
X-TMN: [f6n8xQKFNuGGkqH52ULr09XPWwF5W+zZ]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W79FEFE396A5B49ED277EABA2120@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_768e529c-a591-48d7-aad2-f968034c026d_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Fiona Bupe<fionabupe@hotmail.com> Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 10:48 AM
I 'm pleased with the way you are using your position to help me recover my inheritance God will guide, protect and strengthen you and your family for coming to the rescue of an orphanage. For me i will forever leave to remember you and your entire family.

My love, as the bank said that you needs letter of nomination, power of attorney, and affidavit of oath in other to help me and transfer the money to your bank account in your country. My dear i find it difficult and it is not easy for me to get a lawyer who will help me because of my refugee situation but i have use the influence of the Reverend father to get this good lawyer, he is a famous human right lawyer.

He promise to help us but insist we must meet up with his strict request as that is the only way he can help a refugee in getting this legal documents. Please try to do all he has said as he has warn me that on no account will he attend to us unless we meet with his law firm request.

I told him everything about you and He has promised to assist us, so please try and contact him on both phone and email, inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to get a letter of nomination, a power of an attorney and affidavit of oath that will allow you transfer my inheritance from BANK IN MANCHESTER into your account.

THE LAWYER INFORMATION ARE BELOW.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----------
MORRISON LAW FIRM.
SOLICITORS AND ASSOCIATES.
ADDRESS : RUE CZP 19 PK SULE LANE
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PRIVATE TELEPHONE = +221767437968
NAME: BARRISTER JAMES MORRISON.
E-MAIL: jamesmorrisonlawfirm@lawyer.com

Please kindly let me know as soon as you contact the lawyer because I 'm hoping that this money will be transferred to your account in your country in few days time so that i will start making arrangement on how I will be coming to your country because my situation here is very difficult.

Yours forever in love.

Fiona.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT152-W79 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S30.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:48:38 -0700
X-TMN: [R5/GxWHguDWoEUUE776g4D9cEd1mqBAU]
Message-ID: <SNT152-W79ED1F2632A05F84580342A21E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4b78795a-8da5-4ffe-af31-331fa56632b7_"

ONE PHOTO TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221772730554
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447937416649
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom

+221767437968
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

graceskylove@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:20 pm

grace
Female / Single
25 - Albany / United States

Slogan
wit
About Me
I very vigorous, but at the same time the quiet person.I am well-educated, sociable person, good at conversation.I am interested literature, traveling, sport ... I am kind, understanding,purposeful, smart, responsible person. I have great sense of humour and like to communicate with cheerful and interesting people. I hope this will be a positive experience to meet a man and we will share some common interests. My man is easy going, open minded with a good sense of humor
Looking For
a nice man wit good heart
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Hands
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 135
Weight(kg) 46
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession education
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Marriage
Interests marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Cancer

(graceskylove@hotmail.com))Thanks for honoring my message, I would love you to contact me at this email (graceskylove@hotmail.com)and i will give you comprehensive details about myself and my photos, if you want. thank you in advance.
Attachments
grace.JPG
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.