Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

naomi.jobe@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

gloria_5@Safe-mail.net gloriasuah_2@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:17 am

* 212.29.227.88 Skytech Ramat Gan Israel

Received: from pc ([212.29.227.88]) by Safe-mail.net with https
Subject: How are you doing?
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 09:55:04 -0500
To: gloriasuah_2@yahoo.co.uk
Reply-To: gloriasuah_2@yahoo.co.uk

Hello
How are you doing?
I am Miss Gloria, to be brief, I came across your contact,when looking
for a good relationship and foreign business partnership,so i contact you
and i will like to more about you, you can write me back so that I
shall you send my pictures and tell you more about my self Thanks from

Gloria.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

juliet.sadam@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:50 pm

On net log,

hi.i love your profile,
i am miss Juliet.
can we by friend
please contact me
here in my private
email juliet.sadam@yahoo.com
thanks

Profile elements:

sadamjuliet
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
Active since since 13 February 2013.
The image used as profile picture is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Juliet Sadam <juliet.sadam@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Email:

My Dear One,,

I am more than happy in your respond to my mail.How are you today? l hope fine. please help me to live with you OK, Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss juliet sadam, I am 25years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from sudan in Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged thousands of innocent Souls in sudan.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called sudan.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I appreciate My dear as i told you i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country,my late father Dr.Johnson sadam was a contractor and international businessman.I am residing in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal,as a result of the civil war that fought in my country.
I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out,the only person i have now is

Reverend Father Emmanuel George in (St John Catholic Church).
His office telephone is:

(+221-77-12-41-264) OR (00221-77-12-41-264) .

Here in the orphanage home where i am living now in female's hostel.You can call me with our reverend's office telephone number,he will send for me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call.I have my late father's deposit slip and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution,which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is 9.4 Million Dollars.I want to inform you after this transfer in your account,you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I need your information such as:

Your full names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......

I humbly waiting for your mail,kisses and hugs to you.Darling,i have never tell any person about the existence of the money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money or my life.Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss juliet sadam

JULIET WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Yours Forever,
miss juliet

Header:

Received: from [41.82.104.197]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.134.513
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:37:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: my life story

Originating IP: 41.82.104.197
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221771241264
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

divineiferine624@yahoo.com.sg

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:34 pm

* 41.82.98.7 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Received: from [41.82.98.7] by web192906.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Wed, 03 Apr 2013 18:23:40 SGT
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 18:23:40 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU
To:

Dearest One,
Hello My Dearest One,
Thanks for your respond to my mail, How are you today together with your business and your entire family?I hope God is taking control of you.

I am Divine Ibrahim Coulibaly 24 years old female from Ivory Coast in West Africa, the Daughter of Late Chief Sergeant, warlord Ibrahim Coulibaly . My late father was an Ivory Coast's best-known militia leaders. He died on the Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the FRCI," Republican Forces of Ivory Coast. You can read more about my father in the link below.

http:/ /www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to USA, but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents. I managed to make my way from the help of the red cross society and united nation organization to a near by country called Senegal refugee camp here Senegal,which i will be out this time. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures and I will send another picture in my next mail. I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours sincerely
DIVINE Ibrahim

Attachment: divine.JPG

-

On net log:

http:/ /en.net log.com/divineiferine522
divineiferine522

female - 23 years, New York City, United States

Name
divine522 iferine
Date of birth
15/08/1989
United States
Native language
English

net log Picture:

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

princess_betty10@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:59 pm

On FMF:

Hello,
I'm here to meet people, and I found you very interesting. Write to me via my email: (princess_betty10@yahoo.co.uk) ! Is it me you're looking for?
kisses,

Profile elements:

vbaby123 Profile: I am a cool love caring lady
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hello Love
I am a cool love caring lady that is simple and a good listener .
Most of all am a well train christian lady that knows God and believe in living faithful life,
I need a man that will be honest,you don't need to be perfect,cos no one is perfect, all i need is to be love and you be faithful and caring.

The image used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: princess_betty10@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Email:

Hello dear,
Thanks for your reply to my mail. It will delight me to have a friend like you whom could be trusted and understood at all times. I will crave your patience, to painstakingly go through my mail and feel the pains and sorrows am presenting passing through. My mail, is the story of my life....and I have the believe you will be rich in compassion to see through my pains.
My name is PRINCE BETTY SUAH, 29 years old female from Southern Sudan in Africa. I am second year Medical student from university of Jubal. My father of the blessed memory is Dr. Micheal J Suah. He was a very successful politician and a business man. He operates mainly within the eastern and central African ruling class and has more of his business in Gold and Diamonds trading. He was murdered alongside with my mother and only sister by the Janjaweed militant, who later got our house burnt down days later. As at the time of the crisis I was in the campus hostel, part of the reasons why I escaped being killed.
Call it coincidence or providence, the very day I visited home to inquire about my family particularly my father since I couldn't reach neither of them on phone was the day they where murdered in their cold blood. I saw them lying down in their pool of blood, and in that confused, terrified and unexplained situation, I could only lay my hands in few of our family valuables including my late Dad's briefcase. The story I got much later was that the rebels came back less than 48 hours after the murdered my family members to loot some valuables including Gold and Diamonds and after which set our family mansion ablaze. I left my country {Sudan} for Kolda-Senegal with the help of some Roman Catholic Missionaries and Red cross society. Below is some extract and documentary evidence from BBC news about the crisis that rocked my country.
http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm OR
http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6595333.stm
I am actually searching through this medium, a Trusted friend, who will help me relocate to his country and at the same time stand as a trustee to the sum of $2.4 million us dollars my late father willed in my favor. The information about the money and documents/papers concerning the money I found in my late Daddy personal briefcase which I took alongside..
I shall consider you as my trustee only when i see that my good intentions to nominate you as trustee will not be betrayed. Part of the information I found in the documents shows that I can only access said money only when I get a foreign business partner should the unexpected happen to him. My mother whom is made to stand for me in this case, died alongside with my father.
My uncles and relations were not in good terms with my Daddy when he was alive so I perceive they will send me to my untimely grave if they got wind of the amount left by late father.

I shall relate more on the details concerning the documents as we advance in communication and intimacy.
I appreciate the painstakingly effort you put in to read this volumes I call the story of my life.
I will be very happy to speak with you on-phone and you can reach me through this Telephone Number: ( 00221773482391 Or +221773482391 ) it belong to one of the Rev. Pastor here ( Reverend Frank Johnson), Remember that I stay in the female hostel room 14, So whenever you want to speak with me, Call the Rev. Father, he will sent for me at the hostel to come and speak with you in his office. i will be waiting for you phone call.
I await your reply.
Yours sincerely.
PRINCE BETTY SUAH,.

2 pictures, one already posted here (red shirt)

Header:

Return-Path: <princess_betty10@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.82.121.0] by web172604.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 07 Apr 2013 14:27:33 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:27:33 +0100 (BST)
Originating IP: 41.82.121.0
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

naomijobe_real@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Feedback form #146

What name did the scammer use?: naomi jobe
Scammer's email address if you have it.: naomijobe_real@yahoo.in
How old did the scammer say they were?: 24
Scammer's Skype name .: naomi jobe
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: senegel
What site did you first meet the scammer on?:
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?:
How much money did they demand?:
Name you were told to send the money to. :
What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221764606489
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lindabenson121@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:42 am

On net log,

Hello My Dear

How are you doing today,hope fine,My name is Linda and i am a girl. I saw your profile today and decided to extend my greetings to you.
But I do have the mind that you could be a nice person is my believe
and there are nice people out there who can appreciate the value of friendship.and i will like to be your friend even more than that,but as time goes on we will know better.
I will be very glad if you can contact me through my email address, and i will tell you more about myself here is my private email adress( lindabenson121@yahoo.com )
Remember the distance,color or age does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
I am waiting for your reply,
Linda

lindabenson613 - no picture
linda benson
25 years old - female - Senegal, Dakar
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lindabenson121@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest friend

I am very happy to receive your mail I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart ,Life has ways of changing your plans even if you are not ready for the change . Well,i don't have any alternative than this medium through which I have contact you since internet correspondence is the option left for me like as i told you in my first mail that age or color cannot be a barrier for me and you what matters a lot is true love that will guide us together
My name is Miss Linda Benson I am the only daughter of my father and I am 25 year old from republic of liberia my father of his blessed memory by name Late Dr Benson Gaby my father was a very successful political business man ,but was more into business of Gold and Diamonds which formed the main source of his incomes
My father and my mother were recently murdered by hired assassins inside a shopping mall in Buchanan. The assassins were arrested by the police and during interrogation, they confessed that they were hired by Mr. Mankamba and Mr. Sangura whom I knew where my father business associates. They confessed to the police that they were hired to wipe out the entire family. Up till now, Mr. Mankamba and Mr. Sangura had been arrested by the police, and I think they must have bribed the police.
I feel like I have no one to turn to, and given to my situation, I really need assistance and other forms of support for specific project from you , it may be a shock, but am looking for help, not sympathy. The Killers of my parents, threatened my life through text and phone calls and so I have left my country. I want to handle everything from outside the country for my safety because I'm scared, and broken hearted. I've never been in trouble before and did not know my way around the legal and judicial system and at the moment I am presently in Senegal refugee camp

I'm thinking of moving to your country permanently and would like to involve you in an important project to protect the wealth of my family and also my future. I inherited cash in the amount of (3.8) million us dollar deposited in london bank account of my late father and as the only child of my parents, the money was a real gift for me at this point in my life because now I'm unemployed and had not finished my education.

The agreement between my father and the bank says I must reach the age of 30 years before I could access the money, but considering my current situation, the bank advised me to appoint a guardian to act on my behalf. This is my ordeal now, so I have to share my experience with you in order to get any kind of help to receiving the above mentioned fund on my behalf. If in anyway you accepts to help me you must assure me that we work together in a confidential manner and under no circumstances disclose my information to anybody please do keep this only for your self till i come over You can always call me at this telephone number: +221777751597 Thanks in advance for your understanding as I would expect to hear from you.
My very best regards.
Miss Linda

Both pictures are already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <lindabenson121@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.16.144]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.154.571
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 03:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello My Dearest friend

Originating IP: 41.82.16.144
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

precioussadam@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:32 pm

ASSALAMU ALYKUM AFTER VIEWING YOUR PROFILE IN NEED OF A WRITE PARTNER THAT CAN BE A FULL TRUSTFUL IN A PARTNERSHIP WITH ME FOR A CONFIDENTIAL ISSUE IN ORDER TO NO ME MORE SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU ALL ABOUT ME SO PLS IN AN EASY COMMUNICATION SEND AN E-MAIL TO MY PRIVATE ADRES-(
precioussadam@yahoo.com) I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOUr precious (precioussadam@yahoo.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.