Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

naomi.jobe@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: HONEY THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST‏

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 pm

The "Reverend Father" phone number is a mobile:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal (Sonatel Mobiles)

Please, add the email adress and the pictures used, if is possible.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

So called Legal documents

Unread postby miller » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:19 pm

MY FINDINGS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT.‏
Beantwoorden ▼
lawyer
Attach here is my Law license.

Attention

sir,

Sequel to your mail on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of support for you and your partner. that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her late father's money from the Standard Life Bank Of Scotland to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquirers from the bank and federal high court here in Dakar Senegal,I was made to understood from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer the money into your account.
1.A copy of Death certificate of her late father.
2.A copy of His Deposit certificate, It's now remaining the other two documents.Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of (430dollars for authentication of the power of attorney,(380dollars for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, (320dollars for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of (270dollars, total(1400dollars only) to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY ASSISTANT'S NAME BECAUSE HE WILL BE THE PERSON TO RECEIVE THE MONEY DUE TO I AM ALWAYS BUSY IN MY OFFICE.

HIS NAME IS :

BAR. JOHN MORGAN,

NO 39 YUFF CLOSE OFF NORD FOIR (3rd-FLOOR), DAKAR SENEGAL.MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY,SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS)..

Your's sincerely in service.
Bar (Dr) Lawrence Lukman.
Of: (Law Office of St. Lawrence Chambers)
(barristerlawrence200@yahoo.com)
NO 39 YUFF CLOSE OFF NORD FOIR (3rd-FLOOR)
Dakar Senegal,
Office tel Number+221-77-344-7032.

MY QUEEN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.‏
06-10-2012
Foto's | 18:55
Beantwoorden ▼
favour elvis

Hello my sweat loving queen,
my queen how are you doing ?my love ever since i hear your sweat voice this afternoon i have never never been thesame again,i keep thinking of how much happy i will be by your side over there in your country with you.i had a wonderful time speaking with you this afternoon.i enjoyed every bit of it and when you called me i almost when wild for you.been here thinking of you and missing you so much.I cant wait to be with you soon.My wish is for me to be with you before the ending of this october.I promise i will be loyal and faithful to you all the days of our life together.i also trust you with all my life and i am feeling so sad for your doubt over me,my queen have you ever heard about love at the first sight,
i love you so much and i am crying as i am writing this mail to you now because deep down in me i know i love you so much and been this far away from you is killing me silently.
baby,please for the sake of love we have for each other i want you stop thinking that i will hurt you because i am swearing to you that i can never live you for any body.sweatheart you just does not understand how i am feeling right now ever since i was born i have never feel this way before,and the more i try to stop my self the more i am loving you.
baby please promise me that you will never do anything to hurt me because you hurt me i will kill my
my love i attarch the copy of the deposit certificate and the death certificate of my late father to you,i want you to know that you are the breath that i breath now and i can never stop loving you.
my queen its better for me to be a death person than to live my life with out you,think about it. i know you are out there but the blessed father in the most high is watching over you.
Thank you for everything my baby
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
your angel
favour

This is the e-mail "miss Favour Elvis" used:
favourelvis6@yahoo.com
miller
New survivor

Pictures of "Miss Favour Elvis"

Unread postby miller » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:32 pm

BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL TODAY.
Beantwoorden ▼
favour elvis

Foto's |

Hello my sweet loving ......,
honey good morning to you,happy to see your mail this morning and also happy to hear that you start your weekend so well,you wrote in your mail that you are feeling fine over there,that is good and also for me i am alright but missing you every mintues in my life,i hope that i was there with you to went for a walk together in the countryside,all these are things we will do together once i am over there.
Sweetheart,being apart from you again is feeling death in slow motion.i think of how things could have been if only we had been there together.but what can we do now? Pray for things to come through? i am lost without you, and I can't think of anything else,but of what our destiny might be. Suddenly,i close my eyes and I imagine your hands caressing my face, fearing that you will feel the tears running through my cheeks.I know you were hurting as much as i am,but I don't want you to feel sorry for me. I love you and I am not sorry for loving you, you have giving me so much happiness,and i know you are loving me in your own great way.I miss you so so much and the fear of losing you is making me mad. don't let our love die through the distance, nor let the faith fall away.i am waiting for you until you come back to my arms, and make the sun shine once again on these stormy times.
baby i love you so much and the only thing that will make me happy is to be with you over there in your country as my lovely angel.darling please try and call me today as you promise.
my love you look gorgeous in those picture and i keep watching it over and over and i must comfess you are beaultiful and i love you so much.sweatheart please i will be so glad if you can send me the money to buy a phone today because they are some words that i cannot speak in the presents of reverend while i am using his phone to talk with you but if i have my own phone then i will feel free to talk to you even when am in my bed.my love your daughter is cute and i like her.baby please promise will not go back to your ex because i will be so and it will break my heart.i love you so much and i mean it when i said it.
sweatheart,please think about what i told you about my phone.
baby be a good girl over there and remember that i love you so very much and i can do anything for you.
i love you so much and sweet kisses to you my love.
Yours lovely,
Favour
miller
New survivor

gloriasuah_1@yahoo.co.uk 09021gloria@att.net Gloria Suah

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:41 pm

IP address [?]: 69.50.214.185
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Arizona
IP address city: Phoenix
IP postcode: 85027
IP address latitude: 33.7248
IP address longitude: -112.0889
ISP of this IP [?]: atjeu publishing
Organization: atjeu publishing

Received: from [69.50.214.185] by web181203.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 07:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: gloriasuah_1@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Hello

Hello
my name is Gloria and i seek for honest partner
who i can share my feelings and easy to communicate at any given time so if you don't mind i will be happy to read your mail soon so that i shall
send you my picture and tell you more about my self
thanks and have a nice day
Miss Gloria
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: gloriasuah1@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:07 pm

On pinkbike.com,

Hello dear
My name is Gloria it gives me joy and a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today which really interest me to have communication with you if you will have the same desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what will happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication.my private email is(gloriasuah1@yahoo.co.uk) i will be waiting to hear from you have a nice day,
from Vivian
(gloriasuah1\@y\ah\oo\.\co\.uk)

Profile elements:
vizbaby - no picture
Dakar, Senegal
Female / 29

On net log,

Hello dear
My name is Vivian gives me joy and a pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today which really interest me to have communication with you if you will have the desire with myself so we can get to know and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest private email communication.my is ( viviansuah5@yahoo.co.uk ) i will be waiting to hear from you have a nice day,
Vivian Hello dear My name is Vivian it Gives me joy and a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today Which really interest me To Have communication with you if you Will Have the same desire with me so That We can get to know each other and see what will happened in future . i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for Easiest communication.my email is private ( viviansuah5@yahoo.co.uk ) i will be waiting to hear from you have a nice day, from Vivian

Profile elements:

gloriasuah1
female - 29 years, Sudan, United States difficult geography...

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

loveth4ugod@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 pm

On net log,

Hello ,
(loveth4ugod@gmail.com)
My name is loveth, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i want you to send an e mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and tell you more about myself ,here is my email address at (loveth4ugod@gmail.com)
I am waiting .(Remember that distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life) reply me with your email address .
Thanks Yours in love,
loveth

Profile elements:

toureloveth
female - 28 years, Senegal
Active since 23 September 2012.
The picture used is already reported here by duckhunter at Mon Sep 10, 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gloriasuah@yahoo.co.uk gloria.suah_1@Safe-mail.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:40 pm

* 212.29.227.88 Skytech Ramat Gan Israel

Sat, 24 Nov 2012 01:41:20 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <gloria.suah_1@safe-mail.net>
Received: from pc ([212.29.227.88]) by Safe-mail.net with https
Subject: Hello dear
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 04:37:44 -0500
To: gloriasuah@yahoo.co.uk
Reply-To: gloriasuah@yahoo.co.uk

Hello dear
How are you doing?
I am Miss Gloria, to be brief, i came across your contact
while searching for a good relationship and business foreign
partnership, i will like to know more about you if you don't mind you can write me
back so i shall send you my pictures and to tell you more
about my self.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: gloriasuah@yahoo.co.uk gloria.suah_1@Safe-mail.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 pm

tried to reply to both E-mail addies above. Both came back "Undeliverable".
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gloriasuah_2@yahoo.co.uk gloria_8@Safe-mail.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:07 am

* 212.29.227.88 Skytech Ramat Gan Israel

Subject: How are you doing?
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 16:54:46 -0500
To: gloriasuah_2@yahoo.co.uk
Reply-To: gloriasuah_2@yahoo.co.uk

Hello
How are you doing?
I am Miss Gloria, to be brief, I came across your contact,when looking
for a good relationship and foreign business partnership,so i contact you
and i will like to more about you, you can write me back so that I
shall you send my pictures and tell you more about my self Thanks from

Gloria.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

gloria_4@safe-mail.net - gloriasuah_2@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:46 pm

gloria_4@safe-mail.net - gloriasuah_2@yahoo.co.uk

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 212.29.227.88<br>Originating ISP: Skytech<br> City: Ramat Gan<br>Country of Origin: Israel<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

gloria suah <gloria_4@safe-mail.net>
reply-to:
gloriasuah_2@yahoo.co.uk
to:
gloriasuah_2@yahoo.co.uk
date:
Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:34 PM
subject:
How are you doing?

Hello
How are you doing?
I am Miss Gloria, to be brief, I came across your contact,when looking