Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

naomi.jobe@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Nancy Cares <nancycares100@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 1:01 am

nancy1010 on 4pp l:

Contact on site:

Hello dear,
how are you today i hope you are ok please My name is Miss nancy,
I came across your profile today at 4pp l .com) and It was so good to me.
So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you.
Please contact me at my email address (nancycares100@yahoo.com )

I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,
I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship,
Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life,
write to me on ( nancycares100@yahoo.com )
and i will send you my pictures.

beside there is something very important
i will like to tell you when you ( nancycares100@yahoo.com )
for me to respond to you quick,
please. waiting to hear from you.
nancy

Profile elements:

i love good people
I am a:Woman
Birthday:30.06.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
I am very romantic, optimistic, energetic girl. I like cooking, dancing, reading, spending time with nice people. You know, i have lots of hobbies and my life is occupied with different things, , but of course i miss my second half a lot. Life is meaningless without love! And that is why i am searching for it in the Internet. I believe in destiny I am here because i want to meet my soulmate and i am very ready to have a relationship to a man that is also willing to take care of me, help me and support my needs or necessities.. I am also ready to marry... I am seeking a person that has a good heart

Email:

Hello My Good Friend,
I am very glad in your reply to my mail.How are you doing today? and how was your night, and the atmosphere over there with you? i hope fine. to me the weather is cool over here in Dakar Senegal, and not enjoyable due to condition i am into.

My name is Nancy Fakiba, from Ivory Coast in Wes Africa,
am 24 years old,5.4ft tall,fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently,i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,

Please listen to this important information about me,(please it's a secret,between me and you).i am miss Nancy the daughter of late Dr Dr Frederick Fakiba from Ivory Coast in West Africa, My late father Dr Frederick Fakiba was the managing director of Fred cocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.3(Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).And i have contacted the bank so that i can have the money at least to start a new life for myself but they requested that i should have a foreign partner as my representative due to my living status here,

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country,and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here,the only person that knows about it is Reverend HENRY JOSHUA who is in charge of (CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCHES) here in the camp because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, our main language is french but English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently.I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence firstly i will like you to send me in your reply your details such as your full name,your country and address,your age and occupation so that i can send to the bank and let them know you.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more,The Reverend's phone number is ( +221-765-012-967 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call.
Have a nice day and think about me,ATTACH HERE IS MY PHOTO
waiting to hear Good news from you soon as possible,
Yours in love Nancy.

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.140]
Subject: PLEASE MY DEAR I NEED YOUR HELP IN MY SITUATION WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.208.184.140
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Country of Origin: Senegal

The email adress nancycares100@yahoo.com was used for alot of massmail texts, on different sites.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

naomi.jobe@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:09 am

On 4pp l:

Hello
Am naomi,
i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (naomi.jobe@yahoo.in) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.
Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life
(naomi.jobe@yahoo.in)

Profile elements:

naomi24 - flowers picture
Birthday:08.09.1987
i am a young searching for real love and hope to find it here

Tracking report:

To naomi.jobe@yahoo.in
Opened 14-Jun-12 at 6:28:03 PM (GMT +1:00) - 59 min 44 sec after sending
Opened on 41.82.65.76
Language en-gb,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1

Originating IP: 41.82.65.76
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: naomi.jobe@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Email:

my dearest,
How are you today?, my name is Naomi Jobe.
I am 24 years old girl 5'8 "tall from Gambia in West Africa.
I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal with my younger brother Kumba as a result of the political crisis which happened in our country that lead to a (10) ten years imprisonment of my beloved father Baba Jobe
My father Baba Jobe is the chairman of the leading party (APRC) of the president Dr. Alh.A.J.J Jammeh of the republic of Gambia, West Africa.

I and my younger brother are the only surviving soul of my imprisonment father. We managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where we are now living as refugees in order to secure our life since we don't have any other alternative.

Please i will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently for a living now. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is me and my brothers picture.
Waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Your Love Naomi

2 pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.82.112.99]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:10:21 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: I will like to know more about you soon ok

Email Sender: naomi.jobe@yahoo.in
IP address: 41.82.112.99
IP address country: Senegal
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nancycares100@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:20 pm

On net log,

Hello dear,
I came across your profile today at (.net log.com ) and It was so good to me.
So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you.
Please contact me at my email address ( nancycares100@yahoo.com)

Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life,
write to me on ( nancycares100@yahoo.com)

i will like to tell you when you contact me,
just write to me on my email address( nancycares100@yahoo.com)

nancy

Profile elements:

nancycareslove4
female - 24 years, New Orleans, United States
531 visitors since 6 July 2012.
The profile picture is already reported above.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 pm

hello

Received: from pc ([212.29.227.88]) by Safe-mail.net with https
Subject: hello
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 06:27:46 -0400
To: gloriasuah@yahoo.co.uk
Reply-To: gloriasuah@yahoo.co.uk

hello
my name is Gloria and i seek for true friendship and
partner so i contact you,please if you don't mind i will like
you to reply my mail back so i can send you my picture
and tell you more about self,
Gloria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: nancycares100@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:11 am

Re-surfaced on net log:

Hello dear,
I came across your profile today at (net log.com ) and It was so good to me.
Please contact me at my email address ( nancycares100@yahoo.com)

write to me on ( nancycares100@yahoo.com)

i will like to tell you when you contact me,
just write to me on my email address( nancycares100@yahoo.com)

nancy

nancycareslove16
female - 24 years, New Orleans, United States
1 408 visitors since 24 August 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

divinetatari@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:25 am

On 4pp l:

Hi Dear,
I am Miss divine by name .I am a decent and an obidient lovely girl ,i love making friends and exchanging idears .
I do be very glad to know you better getting into this net working newly and ,I hope to make you my very good friend if this is also what you are looking for,i am open to good exchanges of idears ,letters pictures,and getting to know each other very well ,which is good for good relationship .you can reach me on the email address below
divinetatari@yahoo.com
Yours sincerely,
Miss divine

Profile elements:
avr
seeking for a life partner
Birthday:10.05.1988

The profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Divine Tatari <divinetatari@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:25 am

Email:

hello my dear ,
How is your day, mine is fine over here in Dakar.
My name is divine tatari,I am 24years old single,tall and fair in complexion,my friends say i am attractive but i believe am good looking,
I like sharing, giving, caring and loving,above all am God fearing and trustworthy.
I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding.
I'm from Sudan and presently I am residing in the missionary church camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of outbreak of war in my country. i am doing my second year in school of nursing when war start and i stop as a result of war but all my wish is to continue my nursing study there in your country if you mind, But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return from my partner.
Dear I would like to know more about you, your hobbies and what your are doing presently. your likes and dislikes in a woman that will be your partner? I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble for me, Attached here are my pictures, i will send you phone no when i recieve your reply to this email.
Hoping to hear from you soonest, with lot of love and kisse

Header:

Received: from [41.82.125.103]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 02:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: with lot of love and kisse

Email Sender: divinetatari@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.82.125.103
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: Dakar
IP address city: Dakar
IP address latitude: 14.6708
IP address longitude: -17.4381
ISP of this IP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Maryrose Khalifa maryrosekhalifa@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:17 pm

From freedateboom.com: marylove4040, 44, Silver City USA

Spam:
Hello My Dear,
How are you today?
My name is Miss Maryrose,
as am browsing through this site,
and view your profile like you and i will like to keep a good relationship with you,
please am waiting for your reply via my email address (maryrosekhalifa@yahoo.com) so that i can tell you about myself and also send you more picture to know me because i have a spacial reason to contact you,
Thanks and have a nice day,
your
Maryrose

Email:
Hello Dearest
Good Day My Lovely One
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How was your day, work and your family? I Hope you are keeping fine over there, Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal
First of all let me introduce myself to you my name is Mary Rose Khalifa from Liberia in West Africa 5.6ft tall, yellow in complexion,(Single never married ) presently i am residing in the Church Orphanage refugee camp Here in Dakar as a result of war that was fought in my country some years ago,I lost my beloved Parents during this deadly Political War that damaged thousands of innocent souls in country Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a successful business man and one of the leading politician during the war, due to this all the members of my family were killed by rebels and our family house was set blazed. My late father My late father Dr David Wilson Khalifa was the personal adviser to one of the leading politician during the war before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood . May their gentle Soul rest in the bosom of God Amen i am the only survival of my family now due to I was lucky to escape death because i was in bordering (School) when this deadly incident took place
Thank God because i was alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia i am ready to relocate any where and start up a new life

I am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,tv and movies.I like honest,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters, and irresponsible peoples
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your
hobbies and what you are doing presently.
finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life.though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not really matter,what really matters in life is true love, not distance or color or race what is important in Love is the heart of the Love
I will tell you more about myself in
my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will send another
picture in my next mail. I will also like to see your picture.
yours in love,
Mary rose

Ip address: 41.82.167.190 Senegal

Same email address is reported in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1211 with another set of stolen pictures.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

favourelvis6@yahoo.com

Unread postby miller » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:15 pm

26-9-2012
Beantwoorden ▼
favour elvis

Hallo Mijn Liefste,
Ik ben meer dan blij in uw antwoord op mijn e-mail. Hoe gaat het? Hoe is je dag hopen prima. Mine is een beetje warm hier in Dakar Senegal .......
In dit kamp zijn we alleen toegestaan ​​om uit te gaan van het kamp alleen op enkele dagen van de week. Het is net als een verblijf in de gevangenis en ik hoop dat door Gods genade zal ik komen van hier gauw ik geen familielid nu wie we kunnen gaan om al mijn familieleden rende weg in het midden van de oorlog de enige persoon die ik heb nu is Revrend Peter Johnson, die de voorganger van de (Christus Koning Kerk) hier in het kamp is hij heel aardig voor me, omdat ik hier kwam, maar ik ben niet leven met hem nogal Ik vertrek in de vrouwenbeweging hostel omdat het kamp hebben twee hostels een voor mannen de andere voor vrouwen.
De Pastors Tel nummer is (+221772314443) als je hem bellen en hem vertellen dat je wilt spreken met mij zal hij voor mij te sturen in het hostel. Als vluchteling hier ik heb geen enkel recht of voorrecht om het even welk ding of het nu geld of wat dan ook, want het is tegen de wet van dit land. Ik wil terug naar mijn studie, omdat ik alleen woonde mijn eerste jaar vóór de tragische incident dat leidde tot mijn wezen in deze situatie nu heeft plaatsgevonden.
Luister alsjeblieft naar deze informatie, ik heb mijn overleden vader overlijdensakte en zijn deposite certificaat hier bij mij. want toen hij nog leefde deponeerde hij een bepaalde hoeveelheid geld in een van de leidende banken in Europa, die mijn naam die hij gebruikte als de nabestaanden. het betrokken bedrag is $ 6,8 (zes miljoen achthonderdduizend dollar) Dus ik zal graag willen dat u me helpen dit geld over te dragen aan uw account en vanaf daar kun je wat geld te sturen voor mij om mijn reis documenten en vliegticket om langs te komen om je te ontmoeten. Ik hield dit geheim om mensen in het kamp hier de enige persoon die weet over het is de dominee, want hij is als een vader voor me. Dus in het licht van bovenstaande zal ik graag willen dat u het voor jezelf houden en het niet te vertellen aan iedereen die voor ik ben bang voor verlies van mijn leven en het geld als mensen leert kennen over. Vergeet Ik geef u al deze informatie als gevolg van het
vertrouwen i afgezette op je. Ik hou van eerlijke en verstandig volk,
waarheidsgetrouw en een man met visie, waarheid en hardwerkende. Mijn favoriete taal is Engels oorzaak is ons land taal, maar we spreken Frans hier in Senegal. Mean terwijl ik zal graag willen dat u mij te bellen zoals ik al zei ik heb een hoop te vertellen. probeer om uw foto okey naar mij te sturen. Een mooie dag verder en na te denken over mij, In afwachting van u te horen afgelopen.
uwe vriend
favour elvis

Hello My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail .How are you ? How is your day hope fine .Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal .......
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on few days of the weeks . Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon I don't have any relative now whom we can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Revrend Peter Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is ( +221772314443 ) if you call him and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country . I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place .
Please listen to this information , i have my late fathers death certificate and his deposite certificate here with me . because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin . the amount in question is $6.8 ( Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from there you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you . I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me . So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it . Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you . I like honest and understanding people ,
truthful and a man of vision , truth and hardworking .My favorite language is English cause is our country language but we speak french here in Senegal . Mean while i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you . please try to send your picture to me okey .Have a nice day and think about me ,Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
yours friend
favour elvis

DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR MORE INFORMATION.‏
28-09-2012
Beantwoorden ▼
favour elvis

Hello Dear ................
How you are today, hope you are fine,big sister i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile and something in me keep telling me that you will help me and thank you so much for all your effort to help me.i could have love to chart with you but the computer i am using in this camp is our reverend's computer,and he only allows me to read and write back to you because he is always busy with his computer so it will not be possible to chat with you due to it.
sister angelina what you have to do for me is to send an email to the bank after reading my mail because i have told the bank about you. Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you as my sister and that is why i am giving you all this in formations!.i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Reverend in your free time and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me. His office phone no ( +221772314443 )
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 14% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.8 million us dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Bank Email address (standardlife.plc@accountant.com)
Transfer Manager Email Address (andrewable@yahoo.co.uk)
The Name Of The Finance Manager Is Mr. Andrew David Able
Office telephone number +44-703-1906-086.
The Account Number Is (A LC643108801746/QB/71/B).

Please Contact them today or tomorrow on how to transfer the 6.8 million us dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. sister i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I will send some more message latter when i know your mind about this.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me by my time the number once again (+221-77-231-4443)
awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
yours little sister
favour

DEAR PLEASE HAVE YOU WRITTEN TO MY BANK.‏
1-10-2012
Beantwoorden ▼
favour elvis

Hello my dear,
Dear good day to you,happy new month,this is a new month and i believe that it will be a lovely and nice one to us,how are you over there,hope that you are alright there.
how did you spend the weekend over there,i hope you have fun during the weekend,for me i am okay here.
i saw your mail today and i am very happy for that and thank you very much for love and care towards me.
the reverend told me that you call yesterday to speak with me but is unfortunate that the reverend does not work on sundays,so please call me today so i can hear your sweat voice.
my dear,please have you contact the bank for more information,if you have contact the bank you let me know but if you have not contact the bank please try to contact them today.and let me know when you are in contact with the bank.thank you so much for all the love and care you have been showing me.
have a nice a day and i will be expecting your call today,
i am waiting to hear from you soon.
yours,
favour.

For Your Kindly Attention.‏
2-10-2012
Beantwoorden ▼
ANDREWDAVID ABLE
For Your Kindly Attention.

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operations / Wire Transfers to write you in respect of your mail which we received.Actually we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Favour Elvis who is the Next-of-Kin to the Late Dr. Linus Elvis that she wishes you to be Her Trustee/Representative for the official transfer and claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank.Her late father Dr. Linus Elvis was one of our Late customers with some substantial amount $6.8 million(US)dollars deposited with our noble Bank with the Account Number"ALC643I08801746/QB/71/B".Hence you have been duly and formally appointed as the Trustee to represent the Next-of-Kin.However, before our noble Bank will transact any business concerning the transfer and claim of the Fund Deposit into your Account,we will require you to send the following information immediately to the Transfer Department of our noble Bank. They are:
(1) A Power-of-Attorney permitting you to claim and or transfer the said funds into your Account in any place on her behalf.
Please Note: This Power-of-Attorney must be endorsed by a qualified Senegalese Resident Lawyer since the fund itself originated from Senegal in Africa.
(2) The death certificate of her deceased father confirming his death.
(3) A copy of the Deposit certificate (SOA) issued to her deceased father by our bank.
(4) An Affidavit-of-Oath or Support from the Senegalese High Court in Africa.
Note: The above requirements are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest,yours and that of your partner who is the Next-of-Kin after the transfer has been made.
Furthermore, the above required documents and information are part of our security measures to avoid fraudulence claims and or taking of an unwarranted advantage of the Decease's exit by some unscrupulous individuals or some other distance relations who might have access to his privacy.On the receipts of the above documents and information,
we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall duly process your claims and effect the transfer in your noble honor and name immediately.Thank you, for your usual co operations.For further details and inquiries please do contact:
The Transfer Officer,Mr. Andrew David.Able
Standard Life Bank Of Scotland PLC.
+44-702-4055-383.
Mr. Can Paule (For Accounts Department).

HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS.‏
Beantwoorden ▼
03-10-2012
favour elvis

Hello My Dearest Love,
How are you today?,hope you are fine?, Dear, thanks for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy girl.Listen honey, before i gave you these information, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are my bone and my flesh,i have never loved any body this way or told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend, no one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i don't want to loose my life because of money.
Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here the death certificate and his deposit certificate (which i will send to the Bank, if the lawyer agrees to help us)
I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the federal high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today or tomorrow because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and,when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT IN STANDARD LIFE BANK PLC OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country.
His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Lawrence Lukman.
Of: (Law Office of St. Lawrence Chambers)
(barristerlawrence200@yahoo.com)
(stlawrencechembers200@yahoo.com)
Office phone number (+221-77-344-7032)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfered and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and.I will be waiting for your mail or call today.
sweathear you call the revrend number if you want to speak with me,his number is ( +221772314443) if you call him and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel
a big hug and kisses for you my angel.
From my deepest heart of love,
Yours Darling,
Favour.

BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL TODAY‏
4-10-2012
Beantwoorden ▼
favour elvis

Hello my sweet loving miller,
Honey good morning to you,how are you over there,i hope that all is well with you over there,i missed you so much and i was not able to write to you again yesterday because we had a problem of electricity here in this camp that kept me away from writing to you again yesterday.
darling,please how was your night over there,baby did you dream about us in the night when you are sleeping.
my love,i thank you so much for all the love and caring you have been showing me.
sweatheart,i am very sorry that you were sick yesterday and i am as well happy that my mail makes you feel better.baby i understand everything you are saying about trust and i want you to know that you are the only one i can trust,men are so carlos and i am happy to spend the rest of my life with you.
my love,its hard to believe it but is true baby after going through your beaultiful picture i start having this feeling that i have never feel before and i know that you are the only person who will make me feel like a real woman.
my love,thank you for contacting the lawyer and please try and let me know when you hear from the lawyer.
Darling,i know that what is important to you is on how to get me out of this camp to meet you over there to start a new and lovely lives together with you,that's my prayer too and i hope that very soon,everything will be alright and we will meet as we are planning for it,i love you so much my darling and my sweet kisses to you.nmuuuuaah
yours lovely,
Favour

WE NEED YOUR INFORMATIONS.‏‏
5-10-2012
Beantwoorden ▼
lawyer

SIR,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED IN OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM THE BANK TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW CHAMBER IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAME ,YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH).
SO THAT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING,I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE
IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
AFTER THAT MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED
LEGAL SERVICES.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
Bar (Dr) Lawrence Lukman.
Of: (Law Office of St. Lawrence Chambers)
(barristerlawrence200@yahoo.com)
Office phone number (+221-77-344-7032)

NO 39 YUFF CLOSE OFF NORD FOIR (3rd-FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL
OFFICE TEL NUMBER +221-77-344-7032.
(stlawrencechembers200@yahoo.com)
Last edited by firefly on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: email adress into subject matter
miller
New survivor

Next

Return to Refugee scams.