Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mudiwasolomon@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mudiwasolomon@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:27 pm

mudiwababy123 Profile: compliments
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i

About Me
i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.i will tell you latter.

Hello Dear!
My name is, Mudiwa,
I am searching for a true love,friendship and marriage,
If you do not mind, I will like you to contact me directly at my private inbox,
(mudiwasolomon@yahoo.in) And i will send to you my pictures
and to tell you more about myself
Greetings,
Mudiwa.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.