Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anastasiahabimana33@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anastasiahabimana33@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:07 am

On net log,

Nice to meet you.
My name is miss Anastasia,how are you today, i just went though your profile when i was searching for love, I have no other options than letting you Know I saw your profile today, that is why i wish to have a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you more,i will be very great full to have you as my loved one, please reply back to me through this address for further introduction because i am not always online, i will also send you my pictures when you contact me. I believe we can move from there to the better. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier,religious, language, nationality or distance barrier,the only important thing there is love. I will waiting for your mail at ( anastasiahabimana33@live.com ) Thanks for your cooperation.From miss Anastasia.
¶¶¶¶¶¶
____¶¶_____¶¶¶
__¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶
_¶¶¶_ (¯`.´¯)_¶¶¶
¶¶¶_(¯≻ ? ≺¯) _¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶___ (_.^._)___(¯`.´¯)___¶¶¶
¶¶______§§§__(¯≻ ? ≺¯) ___¶¶
¶¶____§§(¯`.´¯)_(_.^._)§§§ __¶¶
¶¶____ (¯≻ ? ≺¯) __§§§§§§§ _¶¶
¶¶____§§(_.^._)(¯`.´¯)§§§§§ _¶¶
_¶¶___§§§§§§( ¯≻ ? ≺¯) §§__¶¶
_¶¶___§§§§§§§§(_.^._)§§____¶¶
__¶¶___§§§§§§(¯`.´¯)§_____¶¶
__¶¶____§§§(¯≻ ? ≺¯) ___¶¶¶
___¶¶____§§§§(_.^._)__¶¶¶
____¶¶___§§________¶¶¶
_____¶__________¶¶¶
_____¶¶_____¶¶¶¶
_____¶¶__¶¶¶

Profile elements:

habiann244
female - 23 years, Union City, United States
Active since 6 June 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anastasiahabimana33@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:15 am

On Asianfuns, with the same massmail text and same picture:

ana4love
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: New York
City: new york

Zip code: 10001

I am a hard working woman with a great sense of humor,I am
loving,kind,fun to be with,easy going,understanding,easy to get along
with and down to earth.I believe life is what you make of it. I think a
woman is not complete until she finds her soul mate,someone she can love
unconditional and be loved too.

I will like to meet a man that discuss anything,any situation
without minding how heavy or difficult it is,someone that will totally
build his trust on me and i the same.

Ethnicity: Native American
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:07 am

Hi I am Rhoda!
I saw your profile i must confess that
i pick interest on it and if you don't
mind i will like you to write me on this
ID (rhodamugabo@live.com )
am waiting to read from you, because i
have something VERY important and urgent
to tell you,if you reply i will send you
my picture, hope we can move from there. Please
don't forget to email me on this email address
(rhodamugabo@live.com) please don't
write me on this site, write me Direct to my
email address ok, thanks

lots. of love
Rhoda...............................
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:20 pm

More info:
Dearest,

How are you today? Hope you are fine. I write to thank you so much for your help and failed effort to help me out. Am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Sweden. Presently, I am in Sweden to continue with my studies and a better life with my partner.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend Father ( Rev David Bongo ) whom used to be a father to me when i was in Dakar.

( revbongo_christdking@yahoo.com ). Phone number ( +221-770-968-873 )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft cheque of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in contact with Rev David Bongo and give him your details on how to send the cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev David Bongo on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.

yours truly,

Anastasia

HEADER:
Received: from BAY169-W125 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:10:32 -0700
X-TMN: [P6AM0WPE87qCEn/m8lj2YU309EElkm3w]
X-Originating-Email: [anastasiahabimana33@live.com]
Message-ID: <BAY169-W1250C193E0BE78C4CA753EED19C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: anastasiahabimana33@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_416a9330-bcfc-4c00-973c-577471b01e4a_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+221770968873
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 am

Skype ID:
live:anastasiahabimana33

Good day my dear !

How are you doing this beautiful day over there with your work? i hope you are in perfect condition of health and doing great in the lord, i am so glad to communicate with you today. I am sending you this mail to thank for your past gesture towards me when i was in refugee comp in Senegal.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in UK now. And also i am thanking God almighty for making me to be successful in transferring the money which my late father had with a bank abroad which i told you about. I am thanking God for taking control of everything at the right time because i have concluded with the said money transferred, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could though you letter leave me half way but to God be the glory.

I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to show my appreciation by paying you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which i earlier contacted you for an assistance which is today completed. And on your part effort i want to thank you from the bottom of my humble heart by giving you this token of ($ 50,000,00) FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern when i was in prison in Senegal.

Please I want you to accept this as a token gift from my pure heart i would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip along side with my husband to Uk London was and i don't want him to know about that i signed a cheque of $50,000,00.Dollars on your name as a token to show my appreciation for your past effort towards helping me out of that place because of the care and concern that you have shown to me.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Anthony Samuel my Reverend pastor for the collection of the cheque i gave to him on your name, it is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore i want you to get this gift that came from my pure heart for your humanly effort towards helping me out, i really knew how you tried to help me but due to one thing or the other, you could not fulfill that. Contact him through his Email address below.

Name: Reverend Anthony Samuel.

Email: Anthonysamuel@outlook.com

Telephone: +221767258885

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement, All contact should be between you and Reverend Anthony Samuel. Kindly notify me as soon as you are through with him. Alternatively you can forward this mail to him through his contact details above. Thanking you once more and God bless you and your entire family in Jesus Name.

Best Regards.

Miss Anastasia Habimana

Skype ID for Reverend:
live:anthonysamueu_5

PHONE NUMBER:
+221767258885
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.