Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

happymabiza24@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

happymabiza24@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:07 pm

On net log,

Hello auntie, Nice to see your wonderful profile here on net log. I will like to be one of your friend? hope you care to have me as a friend, please write me directly via my email id.(happymabiza24@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself. Please I am waiting for your mail at (happymabiza24@yahoo.com).
Thanks for been my friend.
Your new friend,
Happiness.

happimabiza
female - 24 years, Houston, United Kingdom

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: happymabiza24@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Email:

My dearest one,
Good day and thank you for responding to my message, my name is Miss Happiness Mabiza, I am 24 years old and the only daughter of late Mr.John Mabiza, of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you why I have contacted you in the first place and what my motive is.

During the current war against the farmers in my country Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers.

My father is one of the best farmers in our country and because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm, Killed My Father and made away with a lot of items in my father's farm. The death of my Father took away all the joy I have as I lost my mother when I was only 11 years old.

After the death of my father, I was left with no one to take care of me so I managed to escape death by sheer stroke of luck and made my way to (Senegal) where I am presently Residing in their Asylum camp here in (Dakar) Through the help of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). I happened to be the only one from my family who survived this attack and cruel death.

I was in the second year in the university as a Law student before this incident happened and I ran for my dear life. I will still like to continue with my Education as soon as I organize myself and settle things.

I will love to know your Hobbies, things that turn you on and things that you hate. I have attached my picture for you, and hope to hear from you soonest.

Please, I will look forward to reading your mail soonest.
Yours truly,
Happiness.

Header:

Return-Path: <happymabiza24@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.104.215]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/223 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 02:28:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: From yours Happiness.

Originating IP: 41.82.104.215
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: happymabiza24@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:03 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Happiness Mabiza <happymabiza24@yahoo.com> Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 4:20 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My dearest,
I appreciate your mail.
And I know that you will love to know more about me. I am sorry may be i am disturbing you, but I will love you to listen to me and consider my submission, since I'm very sure that it will be of mutual benefit to you and I.
I consider it very necessary that you hear everything I want to tell you. As I earlier told you that i am in a refugee camp here in Senegal. There is nothing good about this camp, there is no freedom of movement and one can not freely do things that gives joy to him or her. We are not allowed to go out on our own. It's like staying in prison, and I hope by God's grace, I will come out soon.

Rev.Milton Duke, who is a Rev. Father of (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee camp has been very helpful to me since I came here, he treats me as one of his daughters. But i am not living with him, I am living in the women hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men & another for women.

The Rev. Father Phone Number is (+221-781 036 277) I know you will like to hear my voice, If you call and tell him that you want to talk to miss Happiness Mabiza, he will send for me from the hostel to answer your call.

My late father deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution when he was alive and used my name as the next of kin to the deposit which amounted to $6.7 Million Dollars (six Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). With this information and my desperate situation, I have written to the Bank for the release of the money to me, so that I can use it to establish myself and secure my future, but the Law of the Republic of Senegal does not allow a refugee to engage in such transfer. You see, I am in a very tight corner because of my status here as a refugee.

The Bank in a bid to help me as a result of my persistence, asked me to seek a foreign partner, who will help me to transfer the money using his Bank account. So, I decided to contact you to assist me move this money out of the Bank because as Asylum Seekers (REFUGEE) we are not allowed to operate any Bank Account or to do Investment within this country Senegal.

I have agreed to give you 25% of the total money for your assistance, 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction and 70% will be for you to help me invest in any good business of your choice over there in your country while i go back to school.

So please if you are interested to help me out, let me know so that i will give you the contact information of the Bank where the money is deposited so that you can contact them and discuss on how to transfer all the total money into your bank account in your country for the investment purpose.

In this issue you can also contact me directly through the Reverend Fathers number. Also note that this transaction is 100% Risk Free and absolutely confidential.

Thanks and may the Almighty God bless you and your family.
And please try to call me on phone through the Rev.father number.
HAPPINESS MABIZA.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.100.154] by web163603.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 16 Jul 2013 01:20:48 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdCwNCkkgYXBwcmVjaWF0ZSB5b3VyIG1haWwuDQpBbmQgSSBrbm93IHRoYXQgeW91IHdpbGwgbG92ZSB0byBrbm93IG1vcmUgYWJvdXQgbWUuIEkgYW0gc29ycnkgbWF5IGJlIGkgYW0gZGlzdHVyYmluZyB5b3UsIGJ1dCBJIHdpbGwgbG92ZSB5b3UgdG8gbGlzdGVuIHRvIG1lIGFuZCBjb25zaWRlciBteSBzdWJtaXNzaW9uLCBzaW5jZSBJJ20gdmVyeSBzdXJlIHRoYXQgaXQgd2lsbCBiZSBvZiBtdXR1YWwgYmVuZWZpdCB0byB5b3UgYW5kIEkuDQpJIGNvbnNpZGVyIGl0IHZlcnkgbmVjZXNzYXIBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/1000012 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Message-ID: <1373962848.96771.YahooMailBasic@web163603.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 01:20:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE.

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Happiness Mabiza <happymabiza24@yahoo.com> Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Hello dear.
May God be our strength. Now I have given you all the trust and i believe you will never betray me at the end. My dear please try and send this email to the bank. You will add your name and then you copy it and send to the bank. The bank will advice you on how best you can transfer this money into your account. I have already told them about you as my foreign partner and they are waiting to hear from you directly.

Royal Bank of Scotland HQ
PO Box 1000 Gogarburn
Edinburgh EH12 1HQ
United Kingdom.
tn Transfer officer
Dear Sir. Philip Hampton,

Hope this mail finds you in good health. I am Mr ................
I am from. ............ ... I am a foreign partner to Miss Happiness John Mabiza. I was given this your contact information to verify of the existence of her late fathers account in your bank.The late father who is generally known as Dr John Mabiza made a deposit of $6.7M US. with account no rbs/IO/45121/0055478-541/2004, IBANBIC:RBOSGB2L in your Bank
Next of kin : Miss Happiness John Mabiza.
Sir can you please confirm this account and give to me the necessary procedure to undergo to get this fund transferred into my account.
Yours Faithfully...........................

Bank Email
Transferdepartment-plc@accountant.com

welcomecome_to_rbs@accountant.com

Telephone number:(+44 750 357 5367 / +44 750 357 5367)

I think I have to stop here and be waiting to hear from you soonest. Please do not forget to keep this issue all to yourself.
Bye and have a nice day.
Yours
Happiness.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.126.117] by web163604.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:57:07 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gZGVhci4NCk1heSBHb2QgYmUgb3VyIHN0cmVuZ3RoLiBOb3cgSSBoYXZlIGdpdmVuIHlvdSBhbGwgdGhlIHRydXN0IGFuZCBpIGJlbGlldmUgeW91IHdpbGwgbmV2ZXIgYmV0cmF5IG1lIGF0IHRoZSBlbmQuIE15IGRlYXIgcGxlYXNlIHRyeSBhbmQgc2VuZCB0aGlzIGVtYWlsIHRvIHRoZSBiYW5rLiBZb3Ugd2lsbCBhZGQgeW91ciBuYW1lIGFuZCB0aGVuIHlvdSBjb3B5IGl0IGFuZCBzZW5kIHRvIHRoZSBiYW5rLiBUaGUgYmFuayB3aWxsIGFkdmljZSB5b3Ugb24gaG93IGJlc3QgeW91IGNhbiB0cmEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/1000012 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Message-ID: <1374047827.60215.YahooMailBasic@web163604.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:57:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR, THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION.

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Happiness Mabiza <happymabiza24@yahoo.com> Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 3:04 AM
My dear,

Thank you for your kindness and your love for me. I think that all is well with you there in your country, I am very grateful to God to take the path that led me to you, in fact, I'm happy with the way you have dedicated your time and efforts to ensure that the money is successfully transferred into your bank account. As you promised to give me my freedom again, I have nothing to pay. but I know my God will surely repay you in a million times.

I spoke with the Rev.father on how he can help us for what the bank requires to transfer the money in to your account, and he gave me contact of a lawyer who can help us prepare all the documents required by the bank to make this transfer into your bank account very successful, as proven by the practice of law. Because these documents are the only thing the Bank needs to send this money in your bank account. In addition, I want to say I have a death certificate of my late father and deposit certificate here with me in this refugee camp, I will send to the lawyer whenever he asks. If he agrees to help us in this case.

Here are the details of the lawyer, he is an enrolled member of the international association of lawyers, it is a well known lawyer here in Senegal.He is also a prominent member of the Senegalese Bar Association, please contact him now to see if he will agree to help us prepare the necessary documents, please contact him immediately through e-mail and phone and tell him about the documents the bank requires.

Barrister (Dr) Duru Jones (Esq)
Member Senegalese Barr Association.

Nophior Avenue 41, Dakar, Senegal: Address

E-mail:

barristerdurujones@rocketmail.com

barristerdurujones@gmail.com

Phone: +221 781 170 752

Keep me inform as soon as you contact him, I love you to keep all these for you. Remember, I trust in you, and the strong love for you, that only death can keep me away from you. I know that in time when all these pains are over, we'll be happy together as we celebrate our future and forget the pain I'm going through right now. You already know that I have devoted myself to you for the rest of my life.

I would be happy to read the response you get from the lawyer. Do not forget me in your daily prayers. May God bless you for me, I remain forever yours. I am waiting to read your mail.

Yours
Happiness.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.127.14] by web163605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Jul 2013 00:04:07 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhciwNCg0KVGhhbmsgeW91IGZvciB5b3VyIGtpbmRuZXNzIGFuZCB5b3VyIGxvdmUgZm9yIG1lLiBJIHRoaW5rIHRoYXQgYWxsIGlzIHdlbGwgd2l0aCB5b3UgdGhlcmUgaW4geW91ciBjb3VudHJ5LCBJIGFtIHZlcnkgZ3JhdGVmdWwgdG8gR29kIHRvIHRha2UgdGhlIHBhdGggdGhhdCBsZWQgbWUgdG8geW91LCBpbiBmYWN0LCBJJ20gaGFwcHkgd2l0aCB0aGUgd2F5IHlvdSBoYXZlIGRlZGljYXRlZCB5b3VyIHRpbWUgYW5kIGVmZm9ydHMgdG8gZW5zdXJlIHRoYXQgdGhlIG1vbmV5IGlzIHN1Y2Nlc3MBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/268 YahooMailWebService/0.8.149.560
Message-ID: <1374217447.75521.YahooMailBasic@web163605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 00:04:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY, TRY TO CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

Received the above photos plus these:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221781036277
+221781036277
+447503575367
+221781170752
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.