Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

leticiageorge02@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

leticiageorge02@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:41 am

On FMF:

Hello 'am happy to see you on line my name is Laiticia am a single honest caring loyal matured romantic lady i need a good man to spend rest of my life with if you are interested this is my email address (leticiageorge02@yahoo.com) will send you some of my photo when you replyam not here for game either to waste any time my dream this year is to settle down with my soul mate that is why i join this dating site to found a reliable man to start a good life together mind you age color distance religion is not barrier to relationship what most important is love that we will build together and if things work out well my Passport is visa free to your country it will easier for us to meet so that we will know our self better i Will send you my photo and my cell phone when you reply have good day you are welcome to my life
Thanks Laiticia

laticia55 Profile: Helli my thear
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Leo

am Laticia by name simple honest lady, i dont change man, i need a real man to spend rest of my life with, am waking in as a nurse i just finished my final exam and my dream is to have a good man that honest to start best life together

All what i expect from man is to be honest with me and spend good life together, my ex boy frend cheat on me sleep with my friend and pregnat her that is why we separate since then i have no man in my life.

If you really serious by looking for good woman in your life my heart is available for you and when am with you i will never double date unless you are not a good man, if you real and you honest with me you will never regret that you have me in your life.

I like dress simple mature respect way when am outside but when am in door i like dress sexy romantic for you, age is nothing to relationship what most important is our heart

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: leticiageorge02@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:42 am

On dating.cweb,

laticia55
female 31 y/o Dakar, Dakar, Senegal
Occupation nurse
Skype number: lotic

On dateyou.me,

laticia80
Family Background: Croatia
Nationality: Algeria
Continent: Africa
State: Alaska

Marital Status: Single

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.