Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rita44love84@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rita44love84@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:45 pm

On FMF:

rita44love84@yahoo.com

Hi am Rita
how is your family and business.
Do not be surprised of my message!I saw your profile it drawn my attention to write you and see interesting to contact you...........
My name is Rita 24 years and never married, what about you? Tell me about yourself, here is my email address to write me (rita44love84@yahoo.com) friends are like cloth without them you feel naked hope am right???
if you don't mind i would like us to build a good relationship bare it confidential,
love and trust, i have something to tell you and would love to be by your
side to show you love and even more.
Thanks,i promise to give you the best of my details,tell you more about me' also with my good and lovely pictures.
Here Miss Rita
You can write me here in my email, (rita44love84@yahoo.com)
I promise to give you all my details including my pictures.
Have a blessed day.
From Rita.

rita655 Profile: live for life
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: New Age
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Pisces

A
m Rita easy simple girl with cherish heart always happy with what i do and i love cheering my happiness with my friend's and colic's,well i will say i look pretty and gorgeous and i love it.some of my hobbies are football,tennis, swimming,and i love listing to music such as Hip-Hop,world music and classic music and i also enjoy comedy movies and Action's movie.and am also a funny person who like's to make orther's happy and fill comfortable.

I need a man who understands what i takes to love and who is really and ready to be by my side always who will show me love and kindness with all his heart.and promise to never harm and hot me even in the future.age dos no mater love never demands age.
is all about being there for the love and peace to rain.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rita44love84@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:45 pm

On OWN:

hello
how is family and business
my name is Rita young simple girl with cherish heart,
i saw your profile it interest me to write you and to be friend with you
if you don't mind i would like us to build a good relationship bare it confidential,
love and trust, i have something to tell you and would love to be by your
side to show you love and even more.
here is my email via(rita44love84@yahoo.com) so that i can
reply you with my lovely pictures and
also tell you more about me,thanks
my email address is above.
have a blessed day
from Rita.

Profile elements:

rita422
I am a: 24 yr-old woman seeking men, 20-99
Height: 7' 0" (213 cm)
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Religion: Jewish
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Education: Associate Degree

My name is rita, nice looking girl with beautiful and cherish heart, i love chering my happiness with peoples,am always happy and love chering my feelings with my friends,to express my self am here for true love ,love and trust' to be honest- i need a man who is loving and caring who understands the feelings of a woman' who knows the qaulity of a woman.please i am a good person i don't deserve a bad person.if you love me let me know.

i need a hamsom,love,kind and eassy going man who will always appreciate my effort as a woman and also take good care of me.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.