Site logo

Advert.
Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.
Post a reply

pendslaya@yahoo.com

Fri May 11, 2012 11:24 pm

PENDA on 4pp l - flower picture

I am a:Woman
Birthday:09.03.1989
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
I AM A GOOD GIRL CARE LOVE

Message on site:

hello

My name is pend i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more and i want you to send an email to my privet email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address(pendslaya@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here!and remember distance or co lour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life. I am waiting for your mail to my privet email address above. see your reply soon. PENDA

pendslaya@yahoo.com

Email:

My Dearest,
Thanks for your reply to my mail, How is your day,I hope fine?,I believe this is a good beginning of a long term relationship, Well, I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Senegal,

My name is penda Yala I'm 23yrs, from Ivory Coast in West Africa. I am 5.8ft tall, Fair in complexion, (i ma single) I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Donald Yala was the managing director of Donald's ventures(Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in the camp.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I like sports cooking, dancing, singing, watching tv, blues, gospel music, playing with children, history and reading. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my photo,
Hoping to hear from you soonest

Header:

Received: from [41.83.25.175]
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.83.25.175
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

Lilian Desmond <liliandesmond2011@yahoo.com>

Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 am

Contact on wedatefree:

How are you today ?, my name is Lilian, I saw your profile today and i became interested in knowing you the more and that was why i did not delay in contacting you i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address ( liliandesmond2011 @ y a h o o.c o m ) so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to tell you.thanks. liliandesmond2011 @ y a h o o.c o m Lilian

Profile elements:

marybuasy - no picture
- 24 y/o female
- dakar, Senegal
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1987 - June - 8
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 25 - 75
Relationship Marriage
i am very good looking girl nice and good
i am loking for a man of my life

Email:

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Lilian Desmond i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Philip Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Rwanda in East Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor ( Rev- paul Devine ), who is the pastor of the ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel. number is ( +221 77 3448418 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Lilian ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.6 (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one
Miss Lilian.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.121.110]
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Originating IP: 41.82.121.110
Originating ISP: Sonatel

joycomplex18@yahoo.com

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:56 pm

on date me free:

Date: 2012-06-02 12:21:42

joybaby00
24 y/o female
new york, USA

Hi Dear,
Am Miss joy, i saw your profile today on this dating site,when i was browsing looking for friendship and i became interested,in having a good relationship with you.and i would like to know more about you. It will be a pleasure to read from you, if you wouldn't mind,love has nothing to do with colour, language, race and distance,what do you think and feel about love and to be loved? you can reach me on my id,(joycomplex18@ya hoo.com)therefore and I want you to know that real love cares,
i await your reply
kiss,
From Miss joy,

Received: from [41.82.69.99]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 03:59:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST FROM JOY!

My Dearest One, Compliment once again and thanks for mailing me back in respond to the mail I sent to you .First I will start by introducing myself. I am Miss Joy Khalifa, 24 years old, a daughter to Dr.Mark G khalifa from Republic of Sudan, in town called Darfur, I am 5.4 tall, but I am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee, due to the conflict that was in my country in February 2008. I am open minded, easy going and confident young girl, always stand by my words. I am seeking for someone who is honest, trustworthy that could be entrust no matter where he comes from and his orientation, I am single never married and active and my hobbies are going to beach, cooking, watching sports etc, then my turn on are truthfulness and honest, while my turn off are lies and cheating. I would love to chat with you to know more about you but I am not allowed to chat because I make use of the Reverend's Computer here in the camp. I don't have any relative whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my Second year in the University, before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this condition took place.

Please listen to this, I know this will be quit surprising and is too early to discuss such with you, but never mind it's due to my critical condition here in camp and I wish to evacuate from this painful state which is my aim of contacting you. My late father was the Chairman Cammy Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur and also a high politician and a government contractor, while he was alive he deposited a huge sum amount of money in a leading banks in Europe,using my name as the next of kin. Other information's will be disclosed to you later as we proceed, and all the documents regarding to this fund is with me, I have called for the transfer of this fund but because of my statue here as a refugee I have no right of claims to the fund, unless by presentation of a foreign partner. The amount in question is ($3.5 million dollars) (Three Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars), I will like you to help me in claiming this fund by introducing you to the bank as my partner. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Dearest I wish you can call me via this phone number..(+221-771480063) is the phone number of the Reverend (Rev. Peter Vim) any time you called tell him that you want to speak with me Joy; in room 25 women hostel and he will sent for me to come and speak with you. So in the light of the above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life or the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and love I deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people of vision, truth and hard working. Meanwhile I will like you to tell me your intention towards helping me out in your next mail. Awaiting to hear from you soonest, thanks and God bless you
Love From
Miss Joy!

Re: joycomplex18@yahoo.com

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:00 am

joycomplex18@yahoo.com

Dearest One.
I thank you very much for your response to my proposal and it gave me a great joy after reading your hopeful mail. i will like to hear your voice for me to know whom am deling with , please call me with our Reverends Number, his name is Rev Peter Vim , he is the Reverend In charge of CHRIST THE KING MISSION here in Dakar Senegal His number is +221-77-1480063 just tell him that you want to speak to Miss Joy Khalifa and he will send for me. I have been looking for a trustworthy person who will not betray,deny or sit on the fund when it finally comes to his or her care and I thank God that I have seen you as a dependable person whom I can confide this transfer to his hand without fear. i am well pleased for your help, i am here now offering you 15% of the fund for your assistance and 5% for any expenses you made in this transfer, i promise you immediately the money arrived in your account just take 20% of it, i purposely do that for your appreciation, Honey Fill in your information's bellow and send this Letter to the Bank
TO:
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
rbstransfer.department@europe.com
royalbankofscolandplc@london.com
rbscustomerservice@europe.com
FINANCE MANAGER
MR STEPHEN HESTER
+44-702-405-96-69. +44-702-405-96-59
Account name: Mr Mark G Khalifa
Next of kin: Miss joy Mark G Khalifa
Amount Deposited: U.S. $ 3,500,000.00
Ref No. RBS/IO/45121/0055478-541/2005 Account
Sir,
I would like to know the legal procedure of transferring this fund into my Bank account in my Country. And my partner Joy Mark G .Khalifa is in refugee camp Dakar Senegal which you are aware and she will not be able to reach your bank. That is why she have ask me to stand for her to receive this fund from your bank.So Sir, I need the details on what to do to get the fund transferred into my bank account at the earliest time.
Your Full Name:______________________
Telephone Number:__________________
Contact Address:___________________
Nationality:________________________
Your Complete Bank Account Details ______________________
Your urgent respond to my request will be highly appreciated.
Thanking You
Miss Joy

Anita Mab - anitamab@yahoo.com

Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Anita Mab - anitamab@yahoo.com

Received: from [41.82.165.212] by web111011.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:09:51 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: anitahakam01
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344370191.29306.YahooMailClassic@web111011.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: anitamab@yahoo.com
Subject: Hello
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

Hello!
I'm Anita I found your contact while surfing the Internet and I picked interest in getting in contact with you so as to know you better. I wish to be in friendship with you and may be discover ourselves as real friends. If you're interested then write me back here ok. I will be happy seeing a good response from you so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about me.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Greetings,
Anita.

macyyala@rocketmail.com babylovemacy.yala@onet.pl

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:21 am

IP Information for 41.83.222.161 IP Location: Senegal Dakar
Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal

Received: from [41.83.222.161] by pkn7.m5r2.onet via HTTP id
201201191952276146010001; Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:38:38 +0200
To: macyyala@rocketmail.com
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:38:37 +0200
Subject: hello Dear

hello Dear
My name is macy i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you an idea my privet for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (macyyala@rocketmail.com)
I believe we can move from here and remember the distance or color does not matter anything but love Aallot things in life!.
I am waiting for your mail
to my email address above privet.
see your reply soon.
macy
(macyyala@rocketmail.com)

Re: macyyala@rocketmail.com babylovemacy.yala@onet.pl

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:07 am

Image used online with the email adress macyyala@rocketmail.com:

glorydesmond20@yahoo.com

Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:29 pm

On net log,

How are you today?
my name is glory, I saw your profile today and i became interested in knowing you the more and that was why i did not delay in contacting you i will like you to contact me with this E-mail Address ( glorydesmond20@yahoo.com ) so that i will give you my picture and also tell you more about my self .I will be waiting to read from you because i have SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT to tell you.thanks.
glorydesmond20@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

glory_baby5
female - 24 years, Alabama, United States

Glory Desmond <glorydesmond20@yahoo.com>

Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Email:

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Glory Desmond i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa) 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Philip Desmond was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Rwanda in East Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor ( Rev- paul Devine ), who is the pastor of the ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel. number is ( +221 77 3448418 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Glory ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $7.6 (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one
Miss Glory.

+ another picture already reported here

Header:

Received: from [41.214.10.108]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 03:26:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Originating IP: 41.214.10.108
Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D

+221773448418

Re: pendslaya@yahoo.com

Sat May 11, 2013 11:14 am

Seems I ran this one through the mill but never reported my information when I did it:
john66666 <johnreverendjohnpauinjayi66666@libero.it> Fri, May 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Reply-To: reverendjohnpauinjayi@yahoo.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Attention My Son,

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE
IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of $400.000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Us
Dollars) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/
9023118308/03 to you by the young girl (Miss Lilian Desmond) before she left to
UK . Presently she in UK . My son,your draft cheque was handed over to me by
Rev.fr paul Devine before going on transfer and i have done my best to make
sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western
Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to
you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of
Senegal Law here my son.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated
security code.since the BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the said cash
through western union Money Transfer .I also want to let you know that i have
been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other
my son.You have to follow all the Instructions on this my son,

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your
information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information to
effect this post.

FULL NAME:...........

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:...........

MOBILE PHONE:...............

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western
Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address
( westernunionmoneytransfersng@yahoo.com )Try to contact the Western Union
Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the
WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from
The Western Union Transferring Bank.

Rev.fr Paul.
Dakar Senegal

HEADER:
Received: from outrelay03.libero.it (outrelay03.libero.it. [212.52.84.103])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c5si2278955eep.3.2013.05.10.19.52.23
for <multiple recipients>;
Fri, 10 May 2013 19:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of johnreverendjohnpauinjayi66666@libero.it designates 212.52.84.103 as permitted sender) client-ip=212.52.84.103;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of johnreverendjohnpauinjayi66666@libero.it designates 212.52.84.103 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=johnreverendjohnpauinjayi66666@libero.it
X-CTCH-Spam: Bulk
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A0C0207.518DB16E.00B3,ss=3,sh,re=0.000,fgs=16
X-libjamoibt: 1587
Received: from wmail10.libero.it (172.31.0.79) by outrelay03.libero.it (8.5.140.03)
id 5158A07E055E3DB9; Sat, 11 May 2013 04:52:21 +0200
Message-ID: <20933122.3637131368240741676.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 04:52:21 +0200 (CEST)
From: john66666 <johnreverendjohnpauinjayi66666@libero.it>
Reply-To: reverendjohnpauinjayi@yahoo.com
Subject: MY SON TRY TO CONTACT THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE FOR YOUR FUND

IP INFO:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick ReportOriginating IP: 41.82.173.79Originating ISP: Clients-adsl City: DakarCountry of Origin: Senegal* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Post a reply