Stolen pictures used:
Email address: email@example.com
Phone numbers: 97466960245 and +12818998661
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Qatar
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Qtel
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Houston Suburban, TX
Original network provider* Southwestern Bell
I am a:Man
Country:United States of America
Region:Texas City:Houston, Fort Bend
Seeking a Woman
Age:40 - 60
Education:University graduate (BCs)
I am very dedicated to my family and friends. They would say I am the life of the party and enjoy myself in everything that life sends my way. I always look on the brighter side of things and always have a positive outlook on life. I enjoy trying new things and exploring what ever I can. I’m a fun loving easy going guy. I am a proud dad of one. No I'm not exotic. I'm a banana. Once was green am now at a perfect shade of yellow (sweet and good everyday) and will become older, sweeter and a bit more mushy! Add a bit of your spice and a few NUTS(there are always a few) and we've made something special. Family is my driving force. Spending quality time with family and friends is something I truly cherish. I am so very grateful for my family who have always been by my side, being supportive through my successes and hard times. I am true and honest to myself and others and it is the most important quality I look for in those who share in my life. I’m a hard working guy who loves my career and enjoys and appreciates my free time.
In my career I'm able to bring smiles and happy memories to peoples lives no matter the occasion which has always been so gratifying.
I enjoy food, learning about wine and great beer, cooking, movies, laughter, music, spontaneous evenings out and travel. Oh. . . and the occasional run on sentence. . I am a people person and love meeting new and intelligent friends
About my match
sigh, every guy wants the perfect woman, but no one is or can be perfect which is what makes us HUMAN. I may not be the best but am sure different from the rest. What i look for in a woman is a presentable woman, not necessarily stunningly beautiful. . . . and they even say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I value the inner beauty of a woman than her outer beauty. I want a woman that values family, a woman that knows the true meaning of the 4 letter word ( LOVE ), a woman who wants to be loved, adored, cherished and pampered and who is ready to give back too and not just a woman that wants it all but not ready to give back by showing care, love and affection. I want a woman that i will be faithful to and who will also do the same. Okay am starting to talk too much. . . lol, i hope am making a woman reading this blush at her computer. Am just looking for my ( SOUL MATE ). Are you that
woman?, if you think you are after reading all my talk talk lol, then do not hesitate to write me. . . and am looking for a woman that's at least 40years of age . . thank you for reading.
Here are many of the details on ‘Christopher Alan’.
• He was married twice. His first wife cheated on him with his best friend after 8 months into their marriage. He divorced her on the spot he claims.
• The next wife died in cancer in 2009 and she left her son behind who is now 5 years old. He is a single Dad, devoted his life to his son.
• He was 50 on May 23 and spent his birthday alone or actually with me online. Crying and saying that he wants a family and he deserves to be happy.
• His parents died couple of years ago and he has no other family. His mother was Australian and his father Swiss.
• He claims he went to the University of Geneva to study engineering. He is a civil engineer.
• He leaves his son with his dead wife’s mother when he goes on work that is outside of the country. Granny lives in Austin Texas.
• He went to Qatar on June 5th but stopped in Malaysia to submit a proposal there. That is where all trouble started.
• First I sent him $300 so that he can eat he claimed. I charged my visa and used Western Union.
• Then I sent him $500 through Western Union again and that is when I got sick to my stomach, realizing that he is probably scammed me and I was dumb to believe it.
• He suggested asking my friend for a loan. He also suggested getting a loan from a bank and then I can send him the money. (All the while I was thinking this is not right? Which decent guy would ask a woman he claims he loves for a loan because he is ‘stranded’ in Qatar).
• The last one is he wanted me to open an account for him in Canada.