Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Hannahosman77@Yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:12 pm

EasyGoing Profile: HELLO HANDSOME!!View Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: North Platte, Indiana, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Student
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? Yes
My Interest Keywords / Tags
gmail.comlooking for a good looking handsome man who is responsible and at the age of 40 to 98 .. if interested : yahoo im : hannahosman77yahoo.com gmail im : hannahosman6yahoo.com yahoo mail address : hannahosman77

About Me
I am Hannah 34 yrs.never been married with one kid.5'6 feet tall and average. My religion is Christian. Am a College Graduate and had master degree in accounting. I live with my Granny, mum, son, younger sister and Myself.Am adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have good sense of humor..I like to have fun. I like the outdoors spending the weekend at the lake, camping hunting ,fishing,going to a good movie,just hanging out. Shooting pool,going for walks, listening to music, love on the beach.My favorite movies are romantic movies, I don't smoke or drink alcohol.am that type of person who always try to make people Happy. This all i can say about me for now.You can reach me :

YAHOO IM : Hannahosman77@Yahoo.com
YAHOO MAIL ADDRESS : Hannahosman77@Yahoo.com
GMAIL IM : Hannahosman6@Gmail.com

I Am Always Online and Have A Blessed Day

Hannah
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of yulia avalos seejulie

Unread postby ColF » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:24 am

Hello

I have seen many sites with some of these photos - but which is the real site - the one from which the photos are stolen?

Thanks

Col
ColF
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of yulia avalos seejulie

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:50 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTvlrAr9YyE[/youtube]
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

gracethomas20103@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:31 pm

jackline1z Profile: gracethomas20103@yahoo.comView Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 6" (137 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Selfemployment
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
mutual understanding and of course love. i am ready to tie my life exactly with such man and to give all my love and me to such a man. you can email me at gracethomas20103because i am active as well and i want my man share with me some of my hobbies. i want to create with him our small world full of trustthe most desirableand the happiest lady. i want to find a reliable man who will be like a strong column for me and who will share all the joys and sorrows. i want him to be active enoughclever and intelligent man. a strong man with a strong will with whom i will be able to feel myself weak and at the same time the most belovedi would like to meet a seriousyahoo.com

About Me
my name is jackline, i am 32 years old, i am a single woman.As they say, everything should be beautiful in a beautiful lady. It seems to me, the real beauty consists of harmonic connection of soul richness, moral clearance and only after these ones of the physical appealing to the partner. In other words, appearance is only our outside dress. The real and natural beauty is inside of our soul - somewhere deep in the soul and it reflects in the eyes. I will not describe myself cause it seems to me that the really interesting lady will be noticed by the deeds and modesty and slight enigma, won�??t she? But in a few words I can tell you that I am a person with a strong will, serious, reasonable, and reliable but at the same time I am kind-hearted, attentive and friendly.you can email me at gracethomas20103@yahoo.com
Attachments
li98xtia-5nk6-0-mydfgic.jpg
Wayne

sharoncassandra61@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:44 am

On FMF:

hi i'm Sharon Cassandra, i'm 28yrs ,i live in cochester,i checked your profile and i love it and i will love to know you more,you can mail me on my email sharoncassandra61@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

sharonn88
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Virgo

my name is sharon cassandra i live in cochester
i love to meet real guys

1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sharoncassandra61@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:52 am

On FB:

Sharon Cassandra aka sharon.cassandra.33
Went to NewYork Academy
Lives in New York, New York
From New York, New York
Joined Facebook July 5, 2013 - 29 friends

Some of the stolen pictures used:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gracebeliever00@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:58 pm

marybeliever00 Profile: I am looking for my soulmate.....View Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Marietta, Georgia, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
am single lady and looking for my life partner..besides i am new on this site . i was just surfing on the internet and it happened i got to your end..i decided to give it a try since no one knows where he or her love might come from..as a matter of fact igmail.comgracebeliever00hello therei will send you out my pictures and all about me in replying your email..hope to hear from you real soon ...till then take care and have a blessed day.. my regular yahoo id gracebeliever00 at gmail dot com

About Me
Hello There,
Am single lady and looking for my life partner..Besides I am new on this site . I was just surfing on the internet and it happened I got to your end..I decided to give it a try since no one knows where he or her love might come from..As a matter of fact I admired your profile and I had the thoughts of talking to you more and getting to know you more and better..I would be much pleased if you could send me an email at gracebeliever00 at gmail dot com(gracebeliever00@gmail.com) I will send you out my pictures and all about me in replying your email..Hope to hear from you real soon ...Till then take care and have a blessed day..

My Regular Yahoo Id gracebeliever00 at gmail dot com
Attachments
liu1fta8-1rkg-0-mqhcurb.jpg
Wayne

jefflaura90@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:56 am

laura790 Profile: am here seeking a real relationshipView Comments
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: CaucasianZodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: Victoria, Australia

just me just me
I am Seeking a: For: My Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? I Have Children?
hobbies

About Me
You can email me at jefflaura90@yahoo.com.....
Attachments
ljc1pdpj-1wvb-0-mhwtloi.jpg
ljc1pdpj-1wvb-0-mhwtloi.jpg (16.22 KiB) Viewed 11843 times
Wayne

smithrebecca79@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:03 am

rebecca123 Profile: Rebecca0258View Comments
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: CancerLocation: New York, New York, US

dating
Share Link:

Private Message rebecca123 Now! Instant Message rebecca123 Now! Add rebecca123 to Your Favorites Send rebecca123 a Gift!

Rating: View Comments
Rate rebecca123 from 1 to 10 hearts. Bookmark and Share

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
y a h o o . c o mam online now... here is my email address :l o v e l y r e b e c a 0 2 5g m a i l . c o m yahoo messenger id :s m i t h r e b e c c a 7 9t mind add me or email me so that we can take it from there and develop something brighter in the future i will await to hear back from you soon.. my email address is below and i hope to hear from u there soon...my yahoo id is s m i t h r e b e c c a 7 9hi there ..i am rebecca new to this dating site and found your profile very interesting and decided to send this note i am single looking honest faithful god fearing and attractive man..looking for a serious relationship which will lead me into marriage..y a h o o . c o m rebecca

About Me
I am Rebecca Smith by name single with know kids.. am here looking and seeking for the right Man of my Heart to spend the rest of my life with

lovelyrebeca025@gmail.com
smithrebecca79@yahoo.com
Wayne

gtefe92@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:13 am

Gloriatefe Profile: gtefe92@yahoo.com
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: Washington, District Of Columbia, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Other RelationshipMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession: Janitor In A Restaurant
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
interestloving

About Me
I am Gloria Tefe recently in Africa in Accra Ghana. From US Ohio, single not married with no kids. here to seek for a honest soulmate. you can reach me on my yahooo gtefe92 skype id us lovesalim60
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.