Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johnsonrose949@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:31 am

Johnsonrose100 Profile: good attitude
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 11" (180 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Mechanicsville, Kansas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Graduate DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? NoI Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
going bowling and also a good cooki like going to the moviesi love to play golf and i love to swim toolistening to music and dance to any kind of musicor watching movies in my room i like swimming fishingtraveling

About Me
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing,
kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back
type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one man lady,I
like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing
Basketball,watching TV,Movies and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a
good man with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a lady is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as
long as he loves..seeking for long term relationship and don't want pretenders and scammers .add me on my yahoo (johnsonrose949@yahoo.com)

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jasminbuitoni@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 pm

On Zorpia,

Hallo xxx, bin yasmine, 32 jahre, wohne in roma aber arbeiten in frankfurt. ich arbeiten bei deutscher fluggesellschaft.
es ist schön wenn du mir schreiben kannst.
meine mailadresse ist: jasminbuitoni@gmail.com

Ciao bellissima

Translation:

Hello xxx, i am Yasmine, 32 years, i live in Rome but i work in Frankfurt, at the Airport. It would be nice if you can write to me. my email address is jasminbuitoni@gmail.com

Profile elements:

Yasmine
32, Germany
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 20‑46, in Germany.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jasmin.buitoni@googlemail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:36 am

Email:

Hallo xxx, Danke für Deine Antwort.
Ja, meinen Namen weist Du. ich bin ein mix, mein Vater ist aus Italien und meine Mutter aus Thailand. Ich bin 32 Jahre lebe alleine.
Ich bin lesbisch, hast Du ein Problem mit dieser Sache?
Bin Stewardess, mein Hobby ist Ballet und reiten.
Ich möchte Dich kennenlernen.

Yasmine

Translation:

Hello xxx, thanks for your reply. Yes, you know my name. I am mixed, my dad is from Italy and my mum from Thailand. I am 32, i live alone.
I am lesbian, do you have any problem with that?
I am stewardess, my hobbies are ballet and equitation.
I want to know you better.

Header:

Return-Path: <jasmin.buitoni@googlemail.com>
X-Received: by 10.68.175.164 with SMTP id cb4mr4807607pbc.191.1377199042372;
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:17:22 -0700 (PDT)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kindlylove1

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:35 pm

kindlylove1 Profile: I am a single and very good looning
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Blackburn, England, GB

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: DivorcedI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? Yes
i am looking for someone who is kind loving caring and very honest to share the rest of my life with i also pray that god would make a way out for me to meet that most special someone to be with

About Me
My name is Flora and am am single female and kindly good looking

My Perfect First Date
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed., so only serious inquiries will be accepted.I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul

le2mwfw2-29wj-0-msvtfsx.jpg

Hello Sir
Good evening to you how are you doing today how is life and living and also how is work with you i hope everything is going on well and also i would be glad if we could have some time together to get to know each other to see what that happened.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

nkemjohn35@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:05 pm

On FMF:

Hello friend how are you doing over there hope my message reach you in good health am new on this site i was going through the site and i come across your profile and i decide to send you this short message i will like to know you more you can write me direct to mail Email i will tell you more about myself and share you some of my pictures here is my Email address nkemjohn35@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

tolu123 Profile: looking for serious man
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

About Me
honest

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of yulia avalos seejulie

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:54 pm

From: kindlylove1Date: 2013-08-30 03:11 PMSubject: RE: Hello
By the way i am a single female never married no kids but would love to have someone who like to have me by his said and to care for me and make me feel better as well
Wayne

Re: nkemjohn35@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:59 am

Email:

hello nice to here from yes i sent you a mail on the site am from nigeria tell me more about yourself

Header:

Return-Path: <nkemjohn35@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.71.201.173]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:26:32 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.71.201.173
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gibril_sadat@yahoo.com - hairshoper2013@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:08 pm

On FMF:

sadatgibril Profile: am here looking for a true love
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

my name is sadat gibril am 32..am not marry but i have one son live with me am new here ......well am here to meet my true love in my life ...am not here for games and am not here to lie i have one son live with me and i have to get a really husband to be with me and my son ......i can tell you more here as now ,,,if you did not mad with me you can mail or add me so that we can talk more ..thank you so much
gibril_sadat@yahoo.com
hairshoper2013@gmail

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gibril_sadat@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:10 pm

On Confirio,

sadat53
35, male, straight
Living in Abaadze, Central, Ghana.

Hello there how are you doing today well After going through your profile you seem to be someone who is caring, loving, kind and passionate. I am wondering why someone as you are is over here looking for a woman, you need to have a woman of your kind because you seem to be every woman's choice of man. My name is Sadat a single never married 32years old with one son called Joe living with me and my grandma. I got a message from Zorina.com in my junk m a i l as advertisement which I decided to give it a try and see what it has to offer. Am over here looking for friends, someone I can get to know more about and see what the future holds for us !.I am new on here and don't know much about this computer stuffs so I think it will be much better if you could kindly send your reply back to my E - m a i l a d d r e s s g i b r i l_s a d a t @ y a h o o. c o m and If you also have Y a h o o Instant Messenger it will be nice for you to add me g i b r i l_s a d a t so we will talk there to get to know each other better I hope hear back from you soon.....

can you add me or mail me on gibril_sadat@yahoo.com.........hairshoper2013@gmail.com

The profile picture is already reported here.

On lookingforlove,

User: Loverone
I am a Female seeking a Male
35 years old
newmexico, New Jersey, United States

Hello there how are you doing today well After going through your profile you seem to be someone who is caring, loving, kind and passionate. I am wondering why someone as you are is over here looking for a woman, you need to have a woman of your kind because you seem to be every woman's choice of man. My name is Sadat a single never married 32years old with one son called Joe living with me and my grandma. I got a message from Zorina.com in my junk m a i l as advertisement which I decided to give it a try and see what it has to offer. Am over here looking for friends, someone I can get to know more about and see what the future holds for us !.I am new on here and don't know much about this computer stuffs so I think it will be much better if you could kindly send your reply back to my E - m a i l a d d r e s s g i b r i l_s a d a t @ y a h o o. c o m and If you also have Y a h o o Instant Messenger it will be nice for you to add me g i b r i l_s a d a t so we will talk there to get to know each other better I hope hear back from you soon......add me or mail me on my yahoo id ...gibril_sadat@yahoo.com

I am a single lady who is God fearing. I am the oldest and only daughter of my parent i got some few cousins lol which honestly i cant tell about all my family but will tell more of me. but i am a dispute settler amongst my friends i try to bring peace and make love amongst one another. I like listening to music and going on jogging. I will like to end here will tell you more when we proceed with one another. ~~ ~~I am crying out for a soul mate right now. A guy who is worth trusty. ~~ ~~Well will like to go out on a nice dinner and share interest feelings likes and dislikes. ~~ ~~I do like R n B and hip hops as well because I know how to dance well and may I will like to teach how to dance. I also like gospel music as well because i am a good church goer. I have a good voice. ~~ ~~I like horror movies a lot. I will be honest with you. I also like Adventure movies a lot. Movies like Lord of the Rings, Gladiators are my likings. I know I will know what you also like as well. ~~ ~~Adams Smith is the book I desire most and also i like Paul Ricardo's Book because they all talk about Economy and Consumer behavior. How to spend when to spend and what to spend. This helps makes life easier even with less funds lol. ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~gibril_sa dat@ y ah o c o..m

On Person,

sadat22 - no picture
State/Region: Kansas
City: Wichita

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

prettywendy@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:22 pm

lovejamilo Profile: add me on prettywendy@yahoo.com for more chatView Comments
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 0" (122 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African AmericanZodiac Sign: CapricornLocation: Atlantic, Iowa, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession: School
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? NoI Have Children? No
add me on prettywendyyahoo.com for more chat add me on prettywendy

About Me
add me on prettywendy@yahoo.com for more chat

Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.