Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sweetannbrown007@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Screen name: Anne
Logo: looking for a serious relationship
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Email address: sweetannbrown007@yahoo.com

I am English in Spoken my personal traits are smart, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, I like these kinds of Music Classical, Jazz, Pop, New age, I usually read Love Novel and playing, i Like going out to Theater, cinema, concerts, disco, parks, meeting with a Good nature

- using the same picture already reported above at Sep 21, 2014.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Debora.benjamy@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:19 pm

debbie
Female / Single
30 - Aachen / Germany

Slogan
Seeking For A true love
About Me
i will like to tell you a bit about me first My name is Joy. I am 5' 7" h, no tats or piercing, clean cut single lady never been married good looking brown eye and dark brown hair....", good looking in a manly impressive way.and a good catholic Christian am interested in your profile i like what i see in your profile and i will like to know you more and tell you a bit about me myself and i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i'm really am down to heart honest about the things i say and as well i will like to tell you. am a citizen of United State my dad is an ethnicity of USA but my Mum is from Africa
Looking For
.I am looking for someone who enjoys similar things, but who can also introduce me to new things. I'm looking for someone who is honest, fun loving, determined, and romantic. Someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for them. Good communicator, good listener, and someone willing to give 100% to a 50/50 relationship. I want someone who respects me, someone who likes me for who I am and isn't trying to make me into what they want. I want someone who is secure with themselves but is willing to make changes as needed, life is a learning process that never stops. I want someone that will always be there for me till the rest of my life because i have been hurt in the past and i don't want to be hurt anymore
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 91
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Advertising / Media
Profession Business lady
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests I Seek a good communication and something real and serious..Debora.benjamy @ y a h o o ( dot ) c o m
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello Goodmorning.I am new here to this site ,It was a friend of mine who introduced me here to online dating who got her true love here online which they are happily married now.So that i have to try my luck too..I am single and never married with no kids.I am new here online i am here to try my look if i can find the true love and honest man for me who is ready to have a good communication and something real and serious.If you are also interested in what i seek you can contact me.. Debora.benjamy@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

christy.nyam66@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Out of the blue...

MY DEAR FRIEND,How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression,This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Christy, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years, Am working as an Service Audit/shoper in market melcome near Bank of foriegn Place and now in republic of ghana wen i got the chance to out on hell call refugees cam in senegal, I lost my only parrents at age of 24 years, i was in a relationship but my Ex man got married to another woman, which caused our break up, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work at shop and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of origin I love to hear from you soon,i will send my picture in my next reply.

Return-Path: christy.nyam66@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.226.176] by nm46.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014
Reply-To: "Christy. Nyam" <christy.nyam66@yahoo.com>

Yahoo IP.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christy.nyam66@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:50 pm

On Tagged:

Christie M, 31
United Kingdom
Last Active: 30 days ago

christie.jpg
christie.jpg (17.09 KiB) Viewed 7963 times

The email address is used online with anther set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29442.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lizzylinda67@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Sandra
Female / Single
30 - Dallas / United States

Slogan
I can tell you are a very honest, loving, caring, good person
About Me
Hey handsome How are you doing..Thanks for getting intouch am glad to hear from you...My name is Sandra Williams Am new on this dating site I'm single lady never married with no kids I'm looking for a serious relationship , honest caring man who is ready for something serious if you can to chat text me on (832) 409-3895 for better conversation or E-mail me on lizzylinda67 at yahoo dot com Hope to hear from you soon
Looking For
I'm looking for a serious relationship , honest caring man who is ready for something serious
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Body Type Average
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Occupation Finance / Banking / Real Estate
Seeking For Marriage
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hey handsome How are you doing..Thanks for getting intouch am glad to hear from you...My name is Sandra Williams Am new on this dating site I'm single lady never married with no kids I'm looking for a serious relationship , honest caring man who is ready for something serious if you can to chat text me on (832) 409-3895 for better conversation or E-mail me on lizzylinda67 at yahoo dot com Hope to hear from you soon

lizzylinda67@yahoo.com

3472_1_27702.jpg
3472_1_27702.jpg (28.52 KiB) Viewed 7831 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

kalushasingle30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:58 am

Screen name: kalusha30
Email address: kalushasingle30@gmail.com

IP: 41.215.170.63
Originating IP: 41.215.170.63
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

my name is kalusha and am single never married am searching for a friend for now to see what will come out with, , , I have been searching for someone to share the rest of my life with but its hard to find, , , i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kalushasingle30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:59 am

On FB:

Pam Kalusha
Went to South African College High School
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From South African National Tuberculosis Settlement, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Active on Match.com, Crusheo and GirlsDateForFree.

Stolen pictures used:

pam.PNG

pam1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

laurabrooks231@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:47 pm

treasureblr101
Female / Single
29 - Chicago

Slogan
looking for my better half
About Me
im caring,kind and honest
Looking For
am just looking for someone so caring,kind and honest that i can love with all my heart and soul ,that will show same feeling also
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Legs
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 160
Weight(kg) 58
Life Style
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Never
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession model
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

Hello how you doing today dear i am new here and wish we could get to know eachother better hope to read fro you soon

a pleasure to read from you i actually don't come on here often you can mail me at my private email laurabrooks231@gmail.com

300x300.jpg
300x300.jpg (47.19 KiB) Viewed 7764 times
Wayne

Lillian_Hall30@aol.co.uk

Unread postby rastinan » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Lillian_Hall30@aol.co.uk

This is the email she sent me (luckily I had already seen the stories):

Good afternoon xxxxx and hope you having a great week? It was nice to hear from you earlier and Thanks for your reply, am new to this and only got to know about online dating few weeks ago, when my aunt suggested that i use it, she recently met her man from the site who happened to be from Rhodes Island Greece and they are doing pretty good so i said why not use it as well since there is no harm, so am giving it a trial as well and hope to meet someone who we can both can get along together as friend and possibly be able to develop a serious relationship together and be happy. I like what you wrote on your profile after having a look at it? Well let me tell you all i can remember about myself for now and if there's any more you want to know feel free to ask me and will reply back to you with all honesty, before i do that i will like to tell you that i value honestly so much and always be myself and wont try to impress you or market myself so please do that same with me when replying my email as i will want my man to like me for who i am, As you can guess already am Lillian Hall by name but most people call me lily which am cool with, am single and no kid yet though i had couple of serious relationship in the past but none did work out so still searching for the right man, My last relationship wasn't a good one but am well over it now, i caught my ex with a very good friend of mine Angela which hurt so badly and i was devastated seeing two people close to me doing that but that's life and i have to move on now. I hope to meet a man who I can love with the whole of my heart and he can love me in return, my parents are late, I lost them during 9/11 attack on the world trade center, I have two younger sisters as well Naomi and Diana, they are back home in the States in Mission Viejo California.
Am currently doing a campaign now with African Union Authority, which has been a success since we started. Well I hope i haven't bore you to much? Attached are my recent pictures hope you like them? I will like to see yours as well in your next reply and you can feel free to ask me more questions like i said earlier if you have any. Looking forward to hearing from you and enjoy the rest of your day.
Lots of love,

Lillian Hall
lillian_hall30@aol.co.uk

Here are the images he/she/it used:

rastinan
New survivor

Re: Lillian_Hall30@aol.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:45 pm

rastinan,

Thanks for the added information. Now, drop them like a hot potato, without saying one more word to them, so your post can save as many victims as possible. Silence is golden, and keeps them stupid and unaware.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.