Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Deborah Tina debora.tina32@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:32 pm

FROM FMF:
deybby32 Profile: I am giving a relationship a try again

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old WomanHeight: 5' 6" (168 cm)Body Type: Average / MediumReligion: Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Hartford, Connecticut, US

Share Link:

Rating:

Rate deybby32 from 1 to 10 hearts.

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: My Profession: Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs? My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
looking for a long term relationship i am single divorced looking for the love of my life

About Me
Hello ,
Here is what i want to share with you and i will like you to email me back and tell me what you feel about it,Hi! I am a kind and fun-loving woman who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size woman, but I am 5 ft 7 Caucasian / White in and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I love my family and would like to have someone to share that with. I am 32 yrs old now and i will like to meet a man to be type of open minded man who will make me and my daughter Kerry happy again,I have go though many hurts in my life and i think its time for us to love again and live happy life again,Well i will be waiting to hear from you again and here are some of my pictures again.Take care of your self.Bye
Regards & Much care to you
Deborah

E-Mail (Candidate for Stupid Scammers):
Deborah Tina <debora.tina32@gmail.com> Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 6:07 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello ,

Here is what i want to share with you and i will like you to email me back and tell me what you feel about it,Hi! I am a kind and fun-loving woman who wishes to meet someone with those same qualities. I would like someone who is passionate about life and wants to take it to it's fullest, someone who cares about other people, someone who enjoys spending time with and showing affection to their partner, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, and someone who likes to laugh. I know these are pretty big shoes to fill, but I bet there is someone out there who can. I am a average size woman, but I am 5 ft 7 Caucasian / White in and carry it pretty well. I try to wear clothing that is flattering and keep myself neat and clean.I enjoy going places to see new things, traveling when I can, going dancing with a date (not into the single bar scene), watching movies, and working around the house for a few. I love my family and would like to have someone to share that with. I am 32 yrs old now and i will like to meet a man to be type of open minded man who will make me and my daughter Kerry happy again,I have go though many hurts in my life and i think its time for us to love again and live happy life again,Well i will be waiting to hear from you again and here are some of my pictures again.Take care of your self.Bye
Deborah

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.14.211.66])
by 10.14.211.66 with SMTP id v42mr10597854eeo.31.1394834837470 (num_hops = 1);
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=XilEgqsLA4xZ2U3jzQjGHgvIifNDTw2dWTaco819Kr4=;
b=Js4SbGqvwcBTPpp4rTsafSVMqoKd3IcOkCQLmhiuotN6AKB+9OyMVMbf6UEE6G7iH0
GBiqT0IRq146ic+vh0bP7lGL/5uKoYLfzQLBTeQD+sZWewze3JI5WwzutAawqnchEaT9
vvp94V3wjcmNlwileDODEIu34MhTU8b3Kl3BpxQPjQY8Of9giYtflEMTD7iaB7plhyEd
4rJ5do5ZcuUuFCCppnpwlkW3HHGhe75kcJuJ2aV5gBrqXPDbRgPmBYzjC5VBi/mTE4zm
uhp65b/bW7DIIGUgjuvzSC+cSvFVrxy9HbGlrq+sejX0yaGeZ5u/G7c933aJGDG0BF8V
YnTQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.14.211.66 with SMTP id v42mr10597854eeo.31.1394834837353;
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.14.63.73 with HTTP; Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 22:07:17 +0000
Message-ID: <CALxT2iwV+wBBQ+VJoVQ47ODin_zENUbM-EYENA4+mhKMz5pjBA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ABOUT ME.

Deborah Tina <debora.tina32@gmail.com> Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 3:49 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the mail its nice to hear that you are interested in getting to know more about me and i am glad we meet each other on the dating site which mean its time for me to sit and write to you everyday then see what future will bring for us but with the previous mail you sent to me i can see we will have a bright future but only time will tell so lets keep sending mails back and forth.

I have been scared to date for the past 4 years because of what my ex husband did to me but when i sit down and think about life i see that all men cannot be the same and that is the reason why i registered on the site and the day i contacted you was my first day on the site and i am also happy that i meet someone i think we can be good match because we need to take our time and get to know each other better.

I am kind of woman that like man that date only one woman if you can do that with me then we will have more time to concentrate on each other but let me know if you have anyone you are dating presently or if there is anyone you are seeing please tell me because i want this relationship we are trying to build with each other to be open and also be honest with each other please am pleading because i am very scared of getting hurt again.

I am a computer civil engineer the nature of my work gets me around the world because my work base on contract and project so i do travel alot because working overseas pay higher than working in the state,i always travel with my daughter kerry because i have no one to take care of her as i have lost both of my parents.

I am the only child of my parents and i have lost both of them on the same day in a car accident on there way coming back home from church i do not have any relatives but i have an aunty in Finland right now i am not in the state i am working on a contract in west african South Africa and i will be coming back to the state in three to four weeks,I will like to ask you some question and i will be glad if you can give me honest answer,How long have you been on the dating site and how many women have you meet,I am new to this online dating stuff and i have heard that many men and women play games please i want to tell you that i am tired of getting hurt and i will be glad if you can tell me honest answer,If you have someone else you are dating presently kindly tell me please.I am waiting for your reply.

Deborah

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.14.126.73])
by 10.14.126.73 with SMTP id a49mr17475486eei.46.1394956189542 (num_hops = 1);
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
bh=eEep6zIdtFTu5SLvFfmcemzYgFEw+bysP9oTeXrR47o=;
b=DMezEc7E52mZfcQXbN19H5BLFWLRcnkgDSXQEjBi3XZSNs0r1wmljZZ1I/GT7D6OO0
6oGg0yrXnXQ4BlvISRCtnxJ6M2O7L6U209ai3/4Kn/KHp6WqBIGYLCkKt1YsZekxhiAP
/7B8bgDFHlrS4ROh3wTTRoLTJdpknWUdl/ojOyWCTFpf3x+IDjtHLrCJEqTj0ZSlV/7e
MY2G3Wq0uTHCgOyM+KQw7zSuabrXJi501yUqJkPE8eLPQTsVsGcBP4kCVjjkRxMsU6dc
N6E8qUYmjCJhcXjUUAp7xE1uZijJd6riIrzFoRFRG2pN9rM6wWrTuvo8OMnwB+JubpVa
Fbhw==
X-Received: by 10.14.126.73 with SMTP id a49mr17475486eei.46.1394956189536;
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.14.63.73 with HTTP; Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 07:49:49 +0000
Message-ID: <CALxT2iwwNHq2VNHvEELPznJ+mC93BUyLqCNR3dYtt1B+o78oJg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Deborah Tina <debora.tina32@gmail.com> Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Hello CLIPPED,

I am so happy to read your mail and i promise my reply to you will totally be honest because i have promise you that i will never lie to you because i don't want to hurt you.

My last relationship was very bad that i don't even wanna think about it again because my ex husband treated me so bad and i don't pray to have that kind of relationship again.He is abusive and deal with hard drugs,I never knew he was doing that when we meet each other we dated for 5 years before we got married.So it was after we got married that he stated showing his bad behavior to me and my family.

I am an American,My dad is from Georgia while my mum is from Finland...I was born in Georgia but when i was 4 years old my mum took me to Finland where she works and that is where is school,So if you see any mistake in my English please don't complain because spent 16 years in Finland before my mum took me back to Georgia when she retired from her work...When we get back to the united state my dad took me around the state and show me different places and i was so happy to visit many places in the state and after we get back home my dad ask me if i would like to travel to Finland or China to study computer engineer for 4 years and i told him that will be great so i travel back to Finland to study computer engineering and when i completed the program i came back home and i meet a guy who we dated for 5 years and we later got married but i never know he was a bad guy until we got married.

I am not planing to have more kids as i am alright with kerry and think all i need now is to take care of kerry and look for someone who is honest that can take care of me and kerry for the rest of our life someone who will be honest and faithful to us and he will get it back in return and i also want you to know that i don't have problem taking care of your children too if you have any but you have to tell me if that is alright with you...I am an honest,kind,intelligent,passionate,trustworthy and loving woman...i hate lie and cheating.

I know we are far away right now and if you are really interested in me for long term relationship then the distance will not be a problem for you because even if we will be together we still need to get to know each other better and which i think we are doing right now by emailing each other...I am still in west african South Africa where i am working and i will be coming back to the state in two to three weeks...We can build feelings for each other by chatting online and writing mails to each other if you agree with me...I know you cant move from where you are living right now but if you want me to move there i can but you have to assure me that you will not cheat on me or hurt my feelings i think you are kind of man i am looking for.

I like being together at home and making each other happy because that will make us love our self more...I like being with my partner in the room for at least 4 to 6 hours and 5 to 6 nights in a week which i think you also like to do that too,I won't like us to say much about that now because we are just getting to know each other i will like us to talk about that when we are together so that we can feel the passion inside our body.

I need to stop now and get my self ready for tomorrow work. try and reply me back after you get back from work i will love to read your mail.Take care of yourself for me.

Much care to you

Deborah Ben

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.14.182.131])
by 10.14.182.131 with SMTP id o3mr4601158eem.67.1395004788811 (num_hops = 1);
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
bh=8PrexRJPqNBtSeMNUuwPOhmmeVuUyDKp02qNzgPleFQ=;
b=KeTWkI6Umi5hA+MpAERZVk+BZlY6grmwtW0wUUn2jZqdaUutLEVdOjgzQw/N7caghe
19QV66nUR5sH/BavAo4lJZC9DKzQPJpAh8rUEbQrzrOJ+GEnmRy6NuO57nrc6l1ByViW
VOTm8O4CGuwAOLRQqji6zYkyFE6llqFnwmzwyE1ycVJJj0Sfs9DVsuPe2AIIM2MDKl5G
E0xIL7gofL+NGCyeUNg+BPzLU6hXfKkO0ezeRJjsgs/G1ECYJB/bXDcJ0MtJLCi8v/Sx
CEIoIxKiFeXFBZ33/RQG3PG3ON0LVfGmGNU4GsUSgB9EvgvTEWdei3JRQlFW+Y4IE85y
ggRA==
X-Received: by 10.14.182.131 with SMTP id o3mr4601158eem.67.1395004788806;
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.14.63.73 with HTTP; Sun, 16 Mar 2014 14:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 21:19:48 +0000
Message-ID: <CALxT2iwb5kGrvMZH91kN5n_vQEfoisxLnRZCuvRooiBEWvj-uQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Am so glad to read from you

Now to see What "Caucasian / White" Persons look like:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lindasmith827@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Victory
Female / Single
1980 - Kansas City / United States

Slogan
I am looking for a serious relationship but start with friends first
About Me
I am an open ,honest,romantic, sexy lady I am sweet, elegant and kind, having the energy of youth My life is vivid I love to smile and really enjoy my life with a heathy life habit As a air hostess, I have a good income and enjoy travelling. Anyway, I will make you happy,and take care of you My wish is for a relationship based on honesty and sincerity, which begins with affection and mutual respect, that will grow with understanding and support, and eternalize with trust and fidelity.
Looking For
I am looking for a serious relationship but will start with friends first, Honest,caring,Lovely Etc..
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Lips
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 165
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Marketing
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests swimming
Activities Ask me
Books Ask me
Movies Ask me
Music Ask me
TV Shows Ask me
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

Hello Handsome!!

How are you doing..?I am Linda By my name I am an honest and good Christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person.I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.If you are single and looking. Contact me on ( lindasmith827@yahoo.com )or you text me ( 2013458673 ) Or can you give me yours so we get to know more about each other.

I will be looking forward hearing back from you..

Linda
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jen2soul91@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 15, 2014 9:19 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7356, where the email address jen2soul91@yahoo.com is reported for being used with another set of stolen pictures:

On zorpia:

jenny
33, Lorain, Ohio, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 20 or above, in Lorain.
I tend to be drawn to the creative, indie, artistic type. I am a sucker for a man who can play<br>an instrument, who has a great sense of humor and who lives each day as an adventure as myself. I also love a hard working man who is handy around the house, a man who can articulate himself well, and a man who takes charge... these are such turn ons! The preppy/jocky need not apply.<br><br>I&#39;m a hopeless romantic with a creative side. I&#39;m a feeler and can be very emotional and deep,I take one day at a time, and can see the good in every situation.jen2soul91 and i will get back with more about me yahoo

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joana_trust@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:19 pm

joana
Female / Single
32 - Kansas City / United States

Slogan
am looking for my soul mate,,,,,
About Me
: I'm a hot, open-minded, passionate, active, gentle young lady. My friends said they always can find vitality and confidence from me. I'm sincerely want to meet a gentle man and lead to marriage in here.
Looking For
He is kind, a sense of humor, responsible and gentle man who want to make a comfortable, warm and happy family with me.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 136
Weight(kg) 52
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Teaching
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Good morning am joana and am single and looking so try ad add me in yaho ok joana_trust@yahoo.com
Attachments
graceland.JPG
graceland.JPG (19.23 KiB) Viewed 13105 times
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

one.me75@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Nana4u
Female

Hello Handsome One How Are You Dong Today I Hope You Doing Good And

Wonderful Well Am Nana,By Name Am Single And Looking ....im looking

for someone who is honest,caring,faithful,loyal,kindly,who i will like

to spend the rest of my life with,who will always sbe there for

me.....i will be very happy if you don't mind me asking you add me

right Well If You Are Interested In Me Just Add Me On Yahoo Or Email

Me Now At one.me75@gmail.com Am Online
Wayne

Re: one.me75@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:58 am

On FB:

Ana Humu aka ana.humu
Joined Facebook August 15, 2013

Some of the stolen pictures used:
The profile picture:
1.JPG
- stolen image of Brianna Lee - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6341 and viewtopic.php?f=20&t=22286

The rest are stolen pictures of SeeJulie:
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
6.jpg (15.84 KiB) Viewed 13094 times

7.jpg

8.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Cripturesvane95@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Brenda
Female / Single
33 - Belfast / United Kingdom

About Me
Hey am Brenda i checked out your page and i am intrigued with what i saw. I just started this whole western Match thing Today and i would be adding some more pictures to my page as soon as i can Care to know you...You can send me friend request here..add me Cripturesvane95 IM For more conversation
Looking For
Am looking forward to meeting my special man. I would like him to be kind, attentive, caring, reliable, well-mannered man with a good sense of humor. He should be serious in his intentions to find a right lady and create a happy family. I would like him to appreciate not only my appearance but my inside world as well
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Earrings
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 164
Weight(kg) 51
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Occupation Education / Academic
Profession Computer science
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hi, I am Brenda i checked out your page and i am intrigued with what i saw. I just started this whole western Match thing somedays back and i would be adding some more pictures to my page as soon as i can. i am not here to look for friends but to find my soul mate. i know you might be wondering what a beautiful lady like me is doing on here. my life is just full of heartbreaks so that's why i am trying this out. Get back at me if you are interested in what you see, its easy if you Email me on My Private Email (Cripturesvane95@yahoo.com) so i will be waiting to Read ur Email Thanks

Brenda.
Wayne

Re: Cripturesvane95@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:56 am

On Wayn:

Hello am Brenda by name single never been married from Usa Colorado and am 5fit6 Tall Honest nice caring Loving and easy Going and Understanding man woman Looking for The right man here also and wish to meet the right man here soon Here is my email address Email me i dont Mind Knowing more about you Cripturesvane95@yahoo.com

Stolen picture used:
1.jpg
1.jpg (25.97 KiB) Viewed 13079 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

portiaquaye2000@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:52 pm

portia
Female

It's a Great Pleasure or an Opportunity to To write to you, I am quite fascinated by your words in your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. I will sure love to meet a Nice Looking man .Well, my name is portia l am 34 years of age single .. I am new on this site to search for a real soul mate,or a real love.Someone who knows what they want out of life, someone who wants to live life, someone who is not afraid to love and to be loved. I want someone who can see into my heart and soul and who can realize and value my individuality and uniqueness. I wish You can contact me back) Or Just Send me an E-mail at( L . / s / o /u /l /1 / at /y /a / h /o /o/ dot com) portiaquaye2000@gmail.com ) or you can also text me on this # (916) 468-7165 ) I never knew about the internet until I noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful.Relationship is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.Love to hear from you .Take care
Attachments
portia.JPG
Wayne

brafii30@gmail.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:07 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9237, where the email address brafii30@gmail.com is reported for being used in scams with another set of stolen pictures. In the original topic are mentioned details about the scammer - he is located in Ghana...

On FB:

Millicent Weather
Works at Oakwood Manor Nursing Home
Studied at TJC WEST CAMPUS
Lives in Tyler, Texas
From Woodville, Texas

Some of the stolen pictures used:

milicent1.jpg

milicent2.jpg

milicent3.jpg

milicent4.jpg

milicent5.jpg

milicent6.jpg

On Zorpia:

millicent
31, Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for anything with a man
aged 43‑50, in Netherlands
milicent7.JPG
milicent7.JPG (14.4 KiB) Viewed 12925 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.