Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 am

whyme9013@yahoo.com

Active on 4pp l, username whyme9013

Contact on site:

My name is Mary,i am 32 years Old,I am Single , Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9, 123lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.
add me there whyme9013@yahoo.com

HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Profile elements:
Am here for my soulmate

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1975
Looking for:Woman, Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Am mary brown from US

Email:

HELLO
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..
I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.well about my family i come from a very small unit Of Family My Mother,brother and I, I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.
I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I amjust as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.
I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.
I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).
I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.
I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha.That is all about me.

Header:

Received: from [41.218.246.190]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 07:24:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.246.190
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Previously known as yulia avalos and found at seejulie.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anitamark90@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:01 am

With one of those pictures, "she" has contacted me on 44pl also as anita_mark

how are you doing you can add me ok

anitamark90@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

im looking for a good man to marry me ..

Birthday:02.02.1980
Looking for:Man
Last edited by Bluefox on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: linked to http://scamsurvivors.romancescambaiter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=109&sid=6c1cd5d33bc4e80f2ac9efc1fdd31820
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

whyme9013@yahoo.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:50 am

Email search :)
watch this space......

http://www.tagged .com/profile.html?uid=5965462887
Mary B
no picture......yet
Views:2 times
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

anitamark90@yahoo.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:59 am

email search...

linked to
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=109
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Lilyperry_2500@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 am

Lilyperry_2500@yahoo.com

this scammer is going by black female on own look but her avatar and facebook is going by the very known picture of julie..

http://www.own look.com/jenny_perry/

Woman
Seeking a:
Man
USA
City:
texas dallas

I added U̶̲̥̅̊, bt is not valid email...U̶̲̥̅̊ can add ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ anyway

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002457905534

Received: from b3.c2.bise7.blackberry (lilyperry_2500@178.239.83.242 with xymcookie)
by smtp115-mob.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 17 Apr 2012 09:11:19 -0700 PDT
X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:103028777
Message-ID:<103028777-1334679075-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-925566695-@b16.c2.bise7.blackberry>
Reply-To: lilyperry_2500@yahoo.com

Ok, that's is good of you, bt we need to talk well so that I can know u better, do u have yahoo messnger so that we can talk privately?...and tell me what u do for a living?
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Lilyperry_2500@yahoo.com
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

rosinawelbeck@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 am

http://www.4pp l.com/rosinawelbeck

looking for a soul mate

Birthday:20.08.1988

About me

I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous

Hello i am rosina and I am looking for a man who is honest, faithful, loyal, sincere, caring and loving man who is willing to give me his love and heart. Well I'm a loving, caring, honest woman with average smarts, although not into Games. I have morals, looking for a man who is the same... A man of his words. I can be independent, but looking to find someone I can rely on.you can add me when you need me...rosinawelbeck@yahoo.com
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

pamila_johnson@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 1:37 pm

the pictures of this woman are known by julie

http://www.4pp l.com/Pamilalove

Looking for soulmate...

Birthday:08.02.1985
Hobbies:reading,playing foot ball,camping,....
Height:5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:1 child
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Education:Some college
Income:$10,000 or less
Ethnicity:Asian
Religion:Christian
Body Type:Athletic
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black

About me

I'm a bright, charming, self-confident and mild woman. I am kind, honest, open, sociable, goal-driven and very creative. I am slightly conservative in terms of my upbringing and how I view a family life. Also, I am a well educated, intelligent, hardworking, responsible and successful person. My friends say that I am very understanding, feminine, faithful, and loyal and have a good sense of humor.

About you

I want a God fearing man. I desire to have an intelligent, strong, Gentle man that will show me lots of love and attention. I want a man that will give kisses and cuddles. I want a man that will not mind working out with me. I want a man that will be protective of me. A man that will let me open him door and sit before him. A man that will walk beside me and hold my hand. A man that will give me hugs just because she loves me and always be there for me. I'm also looking for a man that i will look at and tell him you are handsome and sexy in my eyes. I'm searching for a man that will be happy to have me in her life and happy to let me have her in mine. I want a man to love and that will love me back!

Hello, My name is Pamila,am looking for my soul mate, someone who is exciting and adventurous, has great sense of humor and enjoys making me laugh. someone who is so glad to share, so glad to help and give,someone who i can share true love with me and my only son Do u mind chatting with me to know each other more…..

pamila_johnson@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged .com/profile.html?uid=5966769020
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: pamila_johnson@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Received: from [197.251.182.42] Ghana
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:43:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much for you mail, iam mush happy to know hear from you by mail. my name is Pamila, 27 years, i am single for 3 years now no serious man. i am a student in the university of legon. i study Accounting. iam honest and very caring woman.. looking for honest and caring man...

tell me about you self and what u doing there...

Yours Pam
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 pm

pamila_johnson@yahoo.com

Thank you very much for you mail, i am happy to hear from you, I was born in Usa, i was rise in Ghana, my father is Half Asia and America, My mum from Africa Ghana. I was rised here in Ghana by my mum`s family, who are so kind to me and my only son Chris. i lost my parent in 1998, my fathers family dont want me because my mum from Africa. they don`t even support me in my education. My grand mum as me to come and stay with he and attend my school here... Today i am in the university of legon studing Account to become accountant someday. I am hard working lady, very honest and sincere...I meet my ex-boy here in Accra, he was a business man, who promise to love and take care of my education, after going through a deceitful act called Relationship from this man up there in New Jersey,Orange.. I never knew he was married and he lured me to come over and be with him after we met right here in Ghana when he came over for a Business Tour here. He was married and I never knew so he asked me to spend some time with a friend there so he can handle some problem he was having with his relatives over his house. I later found out that he was lieing to me and all he wanted was to use me for his selfish and lustful sexual desire.. After getting the information, I came down here... I really went through hell and I hope this wont scare you away from me.. I have been out of this Love scene for a while but I want to give it a try since I cant remain single for the rest of my life.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 10:01 am

Pamila Johnson
pamila_johnson@yahoo.com

Thank you very much for your mail, i`m really happy to hear from you, I am fine here, it okay everything has come and passed by the grace of all mighty God. He is The giver, maker of all thing. i really trust in him and i pray he will answer my prayers someday for me... I also pray he restore back happiness in you and make your heart precious one for better life. U are a great man and there are more door for you and i to opened if only u are serious to meet and get married with a responsible woman like me. i am sorry for what happened to your past relationship i am ver sorry about it, i feel very worried after going through all u said about the girls u meet you in your life. I really want relationship with a man, but i don`t want him because of you wealth or what he has, i want him for the sack of true love and honesty... You seem so interesting and i will like to know you more want to get close to you. I looked at your smooth feature and I longed to hold you in my hands.It's not how long you've known me that really matters but how the chemistry between both of us clicks. I am happy we experience something in our p[ast relationship and i hope we both learn something from it... what did you learn from you past relationship...

From Your Pam
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.