Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ivy Snow / Ivy Jean

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ivy Snow / Ivy Jean

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:32 pm

The stolen picture used for scam are already reported here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1875, for being used in a different type of scam.

The victim in this case told us:

I was contacted on 29/10/12 by a person on the shagaholicdating site; 'her screen name was 'female genitalia' her photo images i have now discovered were of ivy snow. we exchanged emails over a period of 6 months. i also sent her money, to cover her 'grandmothers' medical bills @ funeral bils. She said she nadnot enough from her work to cover these .she also saic she wanted to leave the philippines@ come to uk. where she said she on had lived when young .
the email addresses she used were:

bebeloveme3@gmail.com.
triciamoore07@gmail.com.
patriciamonroe14@gmail.com.
She also used the name.cometomexxx. on the shagaholic dating site .
she used the model names>>>MOD-ISIS-771ON PRECIOUS CAMS &sexxy4u1on see me ,these may no longer be current
The phone number used is +639156972632
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: triciamoore07@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Emails:

Date: Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Subject: hello my love

I MISS YOU SO MUCH MY LOVE I WANNA TALK TO YOU BECAUSE IM MISSING YOU, SORRY I LOST MY INTERNET CONNECTION LAST DAY. AND IM BUSY ABOUT ON THE BURIAL, IM ENTERTAINING GUESS. HOW ARE YOU MY LOVE? PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF HONEY BABE

Date: Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:16 AM
Subject: honey

theres a problem honey, because im a british citizen the philippine embassy charge me as overstaying here in the philipines i have packed all of my things honey ready to fly my love i need money to pay what they charge me .. they said that we they can resolve it if i have money to pay for them. i love you so much honeybabe i really wanna be with you and i am really excited i am almost there. theres a little problem but if you send money im going there less than 4 days honeybabe

Date: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:40 AM
To: xxx

HONEYBABE IM HERE NOW AND I READ ALL OF YOUR MESSAGES, YOU CALLED ME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES AND IM TELLING YOU THAT I AM A WOMAN I NOT A MAN YOU HEARD MY VOICE OKAY? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEYBABE. SEND THE 120,000 PESOS TOMORROW HONEYBABE, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE AND IM GOING TO CALL YOU ONCE I GOT THE MONEY, I HAVE MY THINGS ALL PACKED UP AND READY TO GO THERE.. I LOVE YOU HONEYBABE, SEND THE MTCN HERE EVEN WHEN IM OFFLINE. WE WILL BE TOGETHER SOON HONEYBABE. MARK MY WORD.

Date: Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: HONEYBABE

im here in the hospital right now, ive been on an accident. i never know that you will think of me that way that i am a scammer, and for that your showing your true color that you only care for your money! im injure on an car accident while going to the airport. i never expect that you will think of me that way, you know it hurts me so bad, you know that i love you more than anything else. i got a broken legs, 2 broken fingers, 3 crack ribs and still your thinking of me that way. :( i am crying right now. i thought you really love me, and most of all you think me as a drug addict? how could you even think about it?
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: triciamoore07@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Chat log:

Date: 2012/10/31

3:40 AM
tricia: im just renting apartment here my love because i dont have money to buy a house. and actually to tell you the truth my love i have insufficient money for this month. it means im getting kicked out on my apartment by my land lady. can you help me about that my love
4:11 AM
tricia: okay my love heres the deal i lend you money so i could pay my apartment and to get a phone my love? or you can give me ?
4:50 AM
tricia: its too much hassle my love i cant live that thing i told you please help me so i could pay my apartment bill so i could buy a new phone then lets talk about how we meet okay?
4:52 AM
tricia: actually im getting kicked off by my land lady, if i dont pay the bill this month
xxx: how much is ur appartment
4:54 AM
tricia: i dont know 300 pounds i think because its a first class apartment

tricia: heres my address my love Glorietta 4, Ayala Centre, 1224 Manila Philippines,
1:06 PM
my real name is Patricia Mendez
tricia: i was born in UK, and raise here in the Philippines anyway i got my tattoos from my old band im a band member in the past few years but now i gave up because dont have a money
tricia: my love i want you to trust me okay? because i love you so much i want you in my life forever i will talk to you tomorrow because i have to go to work now okay? but i promise you once you help me im going to be with you forever and ever dont you ever think that im fooling you because im not going to talk to you this long talking about love and relationship if im just fooling you okay/ just trust me and everything will be alright
I LOVE YOU and i will talk to you later okay?
I promise that im going to be a good girl here because im yours now my love, just be patient okay ?

Date: 2012/12/7
OFCOURSE THE HOSPITAL DIDNT GIVE INFORMATION OF THEIR PATIENTS SPECIALLY THE HOSPITAL IS PRIVATE, THEY GIVE PRIVACY TO THE PATIENTS, I REALLY MISS YOU
IM FEELING A LITTLE BETTER NOW
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEYBABE
11:44 PM
ARE YOU THERE HONEYBABE
11:45 PM
I WILL LET YOU KNOW ONCE IM OKAY HERE
I PROMISE WE WILL BE TOGETHER IN THIS COMING CHRISTMAS
11:47 PM
HONEY ARE YOU THERE?
IM GOING TO REST NOW
11:48 PM
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ONLY BUT YOUR NOT RESPONDING TO ME
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY HUSBAND AND I WILL NEVER EVER BETRAY YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH
I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I NEED HELP
I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER HONEY BABE I LOVE YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: patriciamonroe14@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Email:

Date: Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Subject: I LOVE YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS HONEYBABE

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY PICS HONEYBABE I MADE IT FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOR A THOUSAND YEARS!

Some of the stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Ivy Snow / Ivy Jean

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Email:

Hello my baby, i got the money its exactly 38,000 pesos, i want to say THANK YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART! i eat in a restaurant and get some good real food there, i paid my landlady on my apartment my love. and i paid he hospital bill and get my grandma some medicine that she needs to get well. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH xxx, i will let you know once i get my new passport I LOVE YOU and once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! xxx
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Ivy Snow / Ivy Jean.

Unread postby Commanderwts » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:16 am

Wow, I'm lucky I was curious enough to look up online dating scammers when I was on YouTube. I've been talking with someone who might be using ivy snows photos for about a month already. I still haven't told her to F off in a nice respectful way though lol. I can definitely tell she's been studying ivy snow some though. She told me she lives alone with a cat, weird thing is when I finally found ivy snows profile, I noticed she actually does have a cat lol. When she first contacted me, sware to god, she calls me baby at the beginning and end of all her emails lol. First of all she said her name was Mayann Marano, and then she was in Lancaster looking for sex. Then she set a time and a day for us to meet. When the time came she didn't speak to me none on the day we were supposed to meet. Next day she contacted me saying it was because her grandmother died. Then she said she had to go to the phillipines to bury her. No Lie she asked me to send $800. For her plane ticket to come back out here lol. When I said F No!, she said what about $400. So I went ahead and said yeah lol. Thing is I'm a pro boxer and I told her my next fight is August 22nd at Palm Springs, after my fight I send you the money which I won't. I'll send her the direct link to the real ivy snow and another direct link to the YouTube video I watched from dating scammers lol. Man I know she's gonna feel so stupid after this lol. Sware to god this really makes me wanna meet the real ivy snow so I could tell her about all the nasty conversations I thought we were having hahaha. Maybe she might make them come true lol. I'm just playing, well that's my story. Last time I heard from her was a day in a half ago, she only told me "( Baby what are you doing right now? I miss you so much baby, do you still love me baby? I love you so much baby" ) hahahahahaha hold up I can't stop laughing lol "( I can't wait to be there with you baby.") hahaha when I didn't reply she said "(Baby are you still there baby?") lol so I went ahead and said "(baby I love you to baby.)" only god knows what I wanted to say haha. Sorry for my sense if humor in this all of this. I know some people take this a little more serious but that's because they were probably to late to realize what was happening, but for those who Learned about it first, feel free to laugh with me. Hahahahahahahah hahahahahaha I'm out, have a good one.
Commanderwts
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Ivy Snow / Ivy Jean.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:24 pm

Commanderwts wrote:I'll send her the direct link to the real ivy snow and another direct link to the YouTube video I watched from dating scammers lol.

Bad bad, BAD idea. That's the last thing you should be doing. Please be sure to post up the scammer's email address and any other details you have here to help warn other people. That's what damages them. Pointing them to scam proof simply makes them drop that account and create a new one with new details, thus making any reports outdated.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Commanderwts » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:19 am

Oh I see, understood. Well her email is mayann000011@gmail.com what should I do?
Commanderwts
New survivor

Unread postby A.J » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:40 am

As Wayne says, post up any other details you have, such as dating site profiles, links to Facebook, examples of "her" early mails to you.

Then just stop responding to them - don't tell them that you know that they are a scammer as they will just try to deny it and carry on with the scam.
Not as "new" as I look ;)
A.J
Junior survivor

moranomayann021@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:11 pm

moranomayann021
Female / Single
25 - Hamburg / Germany

moranomayann021@gmail.com

Slogan
message me your email if you interested:))
About Me
I think people consider me the life of the party, always willing to throw down a few drinks and take my clothes off lolz. I swear, I'm not a COMPLETE whore, just a dash of s1ut thrown into the mix!!! i'm busy with school so just seeing what's out there...hit me mmm /m/o/r/a/n/o/m/a/y/a/n/n/0/2/1/a/t /g/ /o/f/ /m/a/i/l/ /./ /c/o/m or txt me 2/1/0/3/4/6/8/7/5/3/ mmm...
Looking For
intelligent, funny, honest and not in to games. VERY REAL. D&D free, discreet. Passionate with VERY few limits. Wants to push the boundaries with a man or men I can trust to respect any limits we establish. Very oral, very submissive... sex is like breathing to me, I am insatiable. Looking
Appearance
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Average
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Artistic / Creative / Performance
Profession graphic artist
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Interests editing
Books horror
Movies horror
Music reggae love song
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Sagittarius
Attachments
morano.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.