Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christiehisgrace@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

christiehisgrace@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:12 am

On FMF:

Hello,how are you doing?Am Christie by name,am new to this online dating I find this venue an interesting, a bit daunting and definitely elusive. It's about a willingness to share a lifetime of learning and while I have discovered many interesting things ??there is still so much to discover. Aren't we all here just learning life's lessons, practice, rinse and repeat? i love swimming,watching comedy movies listen to music and visiting beaches..i love drinking non alcoholic drink i don't smoke.I love to play golf and some field games too,camping,Beach, movie, writing poetry and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to keep me busy and don't get me lonely.I am a very outgoing person. I love to socialize with people. I'm easy to talk with and I get along with just everyone. I am a real woman (drama free) that knows what I want. I am a woman of whom you can, will be proud of.Here is my e mail address and my mobile number get back to me if you are truly ready for this....christiehisgrace@yahoo.com 970-329-7220....Impatiently waiting for your responds...

Christie.

letmeetfish45 Profile: looking for the right one.
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 6' 0" (183 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Taurus

My smile lights up my personality.. it tells more about my outlook on life positively.I have a warm and caring personality that makes you feel like an old friend,Jockular and fun attitude.I think it's important to have a strong and stable family filled with people that you can trust.People you can talk to and know they love you for all your faults and don't try to change you into who they want you to be. Communcaition and Trust are Important things in a relationship.Practice can make perfect,but it's passion that persuades,someone has to be the fire that burns the passion within my soul giving me true love and affection.he has to be an honest and caring,..

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christiehisgrace@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:13 am

About +19703297220:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Craig, CO
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Co --> VOIP number
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:04 am

Email:

Thanks so much for the mail you seems like a man that am interested to get to know more you seems different to other men that i have chat with that they all just want to talk about sex and just wanted me for a night stand and am not here for that am looking for a man to get to know and see what more could develop.i am an antiques dealer, i am into buying and selling of antiques and i love my job since it pays the bills Lol,i love swimming,watching comedy movies listen to music and visiting beaches..i love drinking non alcoholic drink i don't smoke.am from USA my dad from USA and my mum from Germany i school in Germany.i lost my mom when i was young and my dad was a very busy man then that is why i went to live with my granny i lost my husband 5 years ago he was involve in an auto accident.i have a son his name is Mark .Mark is 7 years old
After i lost my heaven sent loving and the most caring and understanding man on earth in an auto accident since then have ever wonder if i can find that kind of true love again..Does it still Exsit,after a year when all this happened i dated a guy called paul and spend my whole time getting to know him before we started dating,there is nothing in this world i didn't do for him,try to make him happy,surprise him,fill his account and such but what he as to do after the love i gave him was sleeping with one of my best friend,i believe life goes on and i just have to be strong and it wasn;t strange to me when it happened,but is his loss cause after everything he did,he realize his mistake he wanted me back but i said opportunity comes once in a lifetime..I love to play golf and some field games too,camping,Beach, movie, writing poetry and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to keep me busy and don't get me lonely. have been a great traveler,
see all Europe on business and pleasure... .
I am in fact hoping to find happiness via Good Relationship!A serious relationship based on trust and honesty am seeking for , since I think if a man and woman don't have friendship, the rest of it just won't work. I have a rather unusual sense of humor.I like to laugh at odd things. But I think
no matter what you're laughing at, laughter is important as it helps to cope with life. I'm politically liberal, but i don't like to push my beliefs on others. Also,family values are important to me. I feel if as a parent I'd have a duty to raise my child to love God and respect others. And finally, I consider myself to be a "hopeful pessimist." In other words, I see a lot of problems in the world and in my life but I know I can't let them get me down, and believe things have a way of working themselves out!I am looking for an attractive minded man who loves music and sports as much as I do! I guess the best way to discribe myself is that I'm a nice woman who is cosiderate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only in what a man look like but his heart play the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with the right man.
Bet am old for Games. I'm not afriad of getting along with a family man, who thinks it's more important to come home and spend quality time with his family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs...i enjoy traveling.. it nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world. Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time.. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. I believed a good relationship has start up first with a friendship.hope to hear from you soon..

Christie

Email:

Return-Path: <christiehisgrace@yahoo.com>
Received: from [65.49.14.144]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 14:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 65.49.14.144
Originating ISP: Hurricane Electric
City: Fremont
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby moblsv » Sun May 04, 2014 10:43 pm

She is now on match and this time she lost her "heaven sent loving and the most caring and understanding man on earth" to blood cancer
moblsv
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Do you have the link or any other details not posted here already?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Rastus3663 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:32 am

Got this today on OK Cupid.

Hi handsome, how are you? Your profile really intereste me, I just have to let you know that you look damn so calm and cool that makes me wonder if you could ever hurt an ant nevertheless the feelings of human being.Please does the cool and calmness on your cool face actually lives in you?If yes,I think you might just be that man i have long be seeking all my life to get to know more than a friend.location and age will never be the barrier if your heart is willing to give me a chance.just give me a chance to move a mountain and i will prove to you that I am simply woman of my own words.here is my personal email if you want to write me back christiehisgrace@yahoo.com I look forward to your heartwarming response.I am impatiently waiting to hear from you..

Christie..
Rastus3663
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:39 am

Rastus,

Thanks for the report. If you have any other information, please post it here.
Drop this one immediately, do not report their OKCupid profile to OKCupid to be closed!
If you have the URL profile user link, please post it here.

Please read this additonal topics.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

Frequently Asked Questions. The all important FAQ page.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.