Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Peter.brown72@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Peter.brown72@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 25, 2013 9:35 pm

On single123:

Hello..
How are you?I'm Peter by name,You are so beautiful,i love your smile.i will love to know you more,Are you married?i hope hearing from you..Peter
Good Morning to you..Thank you for the response,that shows that you are a lovely woman,I'm not married too..i will like to know you more,i want a serious relationship,Can i have your email address so that i can write you?Here is my email address Peter.brown72@yahoo.com hope hearing from you...Stay bless Peter

Profile elements:

I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Alabama
City: Ireland

Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Other

I am peter, i am a man who believes in treating women with respect, courtesy and kindness. I like simple things in life like holding hands, walks in the park, quiet times together, dining out, movies, football and bowling. I have a career and am financially secure. Looking for a woman who has similar interests, who doesn't mind being pampered and put on a pedestal. Someone to share my life with. That person must be open, honest,Trustful, truthful; I am not into mind games.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Peter.brown72@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 25, 2013 9:37 pm

On MySpace,

Peter Brown aka Peter
Male, 51, Brooklyn, NY
Active 6 Apr 2013.

On Person,

peterb007 - no picture
State/Region: California
City: San Francisco

Last login: Jan 28, 2013, 18:31

On PerfSpot,
peter brown
Male
United States

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Email:

Hi,
I am peter, i am a man who believes in treating women with respect, courtesy and kindness. I like simple things in life like holding hands, walks in the park, quiet times together, dining out, movies, football and bowling. I have a career and am financially secure. Looking for a woman who has similar interests, who doesn't mind being pampered and put on a pedestal. Someone to share my life with. That person must be open, honest,Trustful, truthful; I am not into mind games. Only serious inquiries, please.
First of all I am just looking for the perfect woman to fit in my arms as we watch the sun set on deck of a cruise ship on its way to the Islands. Well ok she does not have to be that perfect!!! Im a very spur of the moment type person, I want a person who will be ready to dance the night away or just sit on the couch eating popcorn watching Jay Leno show . I'm Looking for a woman who is honest, caring, sincere and loving. Someone with a big heart, who loves cuddling and intimacy. Whom i can hold hands with walking on the streets and showing public affection.

Hope to hear from you soon....Peter

Header:

Return-Path: <peter.brown72@yahoo.com>
Received: from [192.96.203.106]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 01:18:20 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 192.96.203.106
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa
City: Manassas
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

frankdctr@yahoo.com

Unread postby almostgotsscammed » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:45 am

Here is another email address that is borrowing the same pictres of this man. There is another photo of this person that is not included in the ones posted here. I did do some research and the license plate might be from Italy. frankdctr@yahoo.com, he is saying his name is Frank Eket, who is claiming he is half Sicilian/English. I met online through a paid dating site. I spoke with another person that actally was scammed ot of $2500 within the last two weeks. He told me he is a Medical research Vet, who does not have a Vet clinic, bt does medical research and owns his own bz. He claims he was granted a contract, and had to go to Ghana, which he says he left the States on Satrday, today he asked me for cash to send to China. For a Chinese Vaccine Company. I was leary from the beginning. He did get money from another lady and he told her that his mother was sick and he had to go to Manchester, England.

copied content from other anti-scam sites deleted. FF
almostgotsscammed
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:59 am

To know how to post you have one topic here: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1395.

Thanks for the update. Wait for the details to be posted. Please, delete your real name and location if are mentioned in the emails your received. Be sure you post just information, emails and pictures YOU received, not copy-pasted from other anti-scam sites.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 pm

The email address peter.brown72@yahoo.com is used now for sending spam messages.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frankdctr@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:21 pm

On Facebook:

Frank Eket aka frank.eket.7
Worked at Self employed
Joined Facebook May 19, 2013
- the profile picture used is the first one reported in this topic.

The email address is used online with a different picture, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19295.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.