Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Thomas Bencivenga

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Thomas Bencivenga

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Thu May 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Donnie Kron, I met this person on match.com. wanted to immediately send and receive emails via yahoo.com

To:*****************************************************
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 2:01:08 PM
Subject: How Are You Doing Today Wonder

Hello angel i really appreciate this consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,it is a place called joy and happiness.Really i just see in your face that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul.

As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realise there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i will give you support.

There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When i Divorced with my ex-wife, he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better can't start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.

My usual saying, and i am known for it, is that, Life is simple, for those who take it simple. I don't like to complicate things,there is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.

My mother is old now and at almost 80 she cant wait to have a proper family, and i cant wait to have a happy home too. after my last project here in Johannesburg (South Africa), i am quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever i go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. I have a house in Paris where i found my ex-wife and got married, i have one in South Chelsea London, while i have no home. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when i look tense? I don't need a super model, i rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i would care less.

I say,Who says we cant design our own paradise together? It is workable,just walk by my side.I long to read from you later in the day,for now i must take care of some work so i will check back on you later ok.

Have a lovely nights rest sweets
Donnie.

IP 23.19.33.6
Country USA
State/Region Washington
City Seattle
Latitude 47.4891
Longitude -122.2908

To: **************************************
Sent: Wednesday May 23,2013 12:04PM

Sorry if i have always omitted your questions but i will assume that am just too fast about you and my emotions about you are just very strong and this is making me omit your questions and am just talking talking about my homes which i have in pairs and Chelsea. i live in Canada but presently in south Africa for a project which i will be done with in 2 to 3 weeks and the return to Canada.

What i mean about not judging you no matter how dirty, i don't mean you are dirty but am just using that as a proverb that i don't discriminate

Lily please pardon me as am too much emotional . Would you please tell me where you live in nanaimo, your family background and anything i need to know about you. Lily is it also possible to chat with you on yahoo messenger?

I have yahoo messenger and it would be more better and easier.

Hope to read from you soon.

Donnie.

IP: 41.71.144.34
Country Nigeria
State/Region Lagos
City Lagos
Latitude 6.4531
Longitude 3.3958

RE: You email earlier today 5/18/2012
Hello sweets,

Hope you are having a wonderful day,it was so good to hear from you and i am also honored that you could share all you did with me,for a minute there i was scared that i would not hear from you again.I must say that i feel i can share anything with you already so im going to let the cat out of the bag.

I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an American man from New Jersey and a British woman. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends.. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, when i was twelve i left to study in lethridge Alberta in Canada where i got the first degree in civil Eng and then i later moved on to join them back in the UK. My father died and she was left alone. I met my ex-wife and best friend in Paris. she was a fashion model. Very good at heart. Actually i could say i met her in a funny way, would explain that later.

MY JOB
I am a global contractor. I do basically rig constructions and renovations. or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project here is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my ex-wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.

I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile. I cant wait to hear back from you.

Have a nice day my ballarina girl
Donnie xoxoxo

these emails were received on my profile at match.com

he said
May 18
RE: You keep coming up in my daily matches, would e...
Hello there my eight wonder,lol. Where do i start from? Really it is disturbing to come on this dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra mile to get this great status.

Forgive my manners, I am Donnie Kron, an engineer of international repute. I deal basically with oil platforms ranging from Africa to middle east and far east Asia. But really i am hanging the hat this year, i think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, i have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who i can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me,lol. A witch who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub,lol. and i can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it,. no matter what i want to do. I really worked hard the past 32 yrs to attain this height.

I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but i have come with a good news and a bad news... the good news is i came here to pick my woman to make happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot, but the bad news is that i have only one woman to do this for.lol.

I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out,lol.

I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living?what do you do for fun?whats your best color?whats your best meal?e.t.c

kindly reply to my personal yahoo mail box or add me to your yahoo messenger as i am not here often so we can get to know each other better.My contact email is krondonnie@yahoo.com

I will be waiting for your email.

Donnie

he said
May 17
RE: You keep coming up in my daily matches, would e...
You sound so lovely and yes i would love to know you more. Can i have your email address so as to write you or we could chat and talk better. Then here it goes, k r o n d o n n i e ((@)) Y A H O O. C O M hope to hear from you !
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Re: krondonnie@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 24, 2013 3:16 am

Avatar on Yahoo: Image - stolen image of Thomas Bencivenga (model and actor, starnow.com)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: krondonnie@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 24, 2013 6:14 am

Stolen image used on Match:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.