Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carsongoodluck392@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: jamesnwasilver8@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Email:

Dear Sweetheart,

I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a woman should treat a man.

Sweetheart, please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.

Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another better way to express my feelings for you.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, there's a place in me where your fingerprints will rest, your kisses will linger and your whispers will softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Love always,

James.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:17 am

Email:

Dear Sweetheart,

I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a woman should treat a man.

Sweetheart, please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.

Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another better way to express my feelings for you.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, there's a place in me where your fingerprints will rest, your kisses will linger and your whispers will softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Love always,

James.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:32 am

Email:

Dear Sweetheart,

I'm pretty sure you are fine again because I'm always praying for you. I can't really believe that even in my wildest dream that things like these seem to happen to us. I never realized before that in just one click of the mouse, it can really change my life. And I never expected to fall so deeply in love so fast with any woman. What's your magic, Honey?

How pleased I am to be part of your life. I'll always be in love with you ... ONLY to you, Honey.

I know we can't get together right now; we are just too far apart and I perfectly understand that. But somehow, I still have faith (BIG faith) that in due time, this will all come to an end and we will be together ... forever (as what I'm always asking from God). Being far from you is not that easy, Honey. It sometimes drives me crazy and makes me want to be with you at this very instant. Though we're apart now, believe me, I can assure you that it doesn't change the way I feel about you. You're such a blessing for me. Thank you for everything ... for loving me; I mean it, Honey.

And one more thing ... I really appreciate you. You are too smart to fall in love with me, but I guess I am much smarter than you are to make myself fall in love with you so deeply.

Love always,

James.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Email:

My Dearest,

Honey I am sorry I have not written to you for long time now. I had serious accident in the sea where I work and broke my left leg. I have been in the hospital in the United State of America. I am to undergo surgical operation on my left leg. Honey I really need your help financially at least to settle some of my bills in the hospital. Please my love any amount you can raise for me will be appreciated. I have paid $4500 for the operation left with the balance of $3000.
Honey please I will be glad to hear from you soon.

Yours forever,
James
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Email:

Honey I am at NYC Health+Hospital New York. My love I sincerely plead with you to come to my aid now. I just need the sum of $3000 to make up the bill. I will so much appreciate your help.

You can send the money to me through one of my co-worker's name who is with me in the hospital and by Western Union money transfer or Moneygram
. His name is:

NAME: RICHARDINE ST.Lxxx

Honey I wish to thank you in advance for you help.

With love

James
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:10 am

Email:

My Dearest,

Honey the hospital did not receive money through their account. Western Union or Moneygram needs just the name of the receiver and Country which is New York, USA. The address of the hospital is 1400 Pelham Parkway South
Bronx, New York 10461. Honey please try your best to send the money either by western union or moneygram. The operation will be done by next week. I love you and will continue to do so till eternity.

With love;
John
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Emails:

Baby dear,

Honey I am still waiting to hear from you regarding the money. I still count on you to help me with that. I will remain grateful my love. I am getting better my queen. Things Could not be any Better than having you in My life. You are my inspiration and my shoulder to cry on, you're the one who stands by me through everything and most of all you make me know that I am loved. There is no one that completes me the way that you do. You Mean Everything to me.

There is nothing That I Would not do for you and there is no one else I Would want to Share My life with. You are the reason I get up each morning and come to work, and you make me look at life with a new perspective. I have never met anyone as wonderful as you. I really miss you and promise that as soon as I am discharged from the hospital, I will come to see you my dearest.

There are Things That I am grateful for I can not even count. thank you for giving me that opportunity to get to know you and for always being there for me. You mean so much to me; it's so unbelievable that I have someone such as you. Even when I am down you are there for me. Things have been so hectic that I could not have wanted anyone to be there for me but you. You have the Stability Been in My life and this is just A note to let you know That I love you.

Baby, you are My sun, My moon, My Whole universe. I love you for who you are . With the exceptions of my parents and you, there has never been anyone in my life whom I could have depended on through the tough times like this in my life. There has never been a love that I could call love in the relationships I've had. There are so many Things That I can Thank you for but That Will be impossible for me to do Because there are so many Mile away from us now, My Blood Cries for your Union, My Being is Eager to United passionately with your Fruit of Fresh , but has Been Distance Killing That Sexual urge in me ....

Baby, I really Think That this time is for Real IT. No one can replace you and if anything happens to you, I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the one person that I love dearly. You are my life and everything revolves around you. You seem to hold my whole life in your hands. You always make my whole body light up from the first day you entered into my life, and you just know how to be my star, but you're my shining star ... you are my angel. Babe, there's nothing in this World That I Would not do for you!

I love you!

Only Yours and yours forever,

With love,
James

A day later:

Dearest,

Hello my love I want to know what is happening. Is everything ok with you? I am worried about you my dear, please talk to me. You stop responding to my mails. Did I do anything wrong? You promised to help me with the money for my medicals and shortly you stopped responding to me. Please my sun if I have done or said anything you did not like I ask for your forgiveness but please talk to me. You silence is really killing me more and more. I am worried.

Love forever,
James
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:57 pm

Email:

Dear beloved,

What you tell me matters a lot to me, you are special and I will never look down on you for any reason because I love you. My operation was shifted till next week because my blood pressure is too high. The Doctor said it has to be normal before the operation is done. I miss you my queen. This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!

So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust thee. If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart. My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart's desire.

If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you're mine. For your love am I and your best friend too. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one.

Hear this, my declaration of love, from me to you. I love you, my Angel, with all my heart and I will never stop loving you. You are my life, you are my everything. Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart.

Your love,
James
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Email:

Dearest,

How was your day my queen? Honey below is the details of the account to send the money. I wish to thank you in advance for this gesture and your kindness. I will always remain grateful my sun. As soon as I get strong I will come to visit you. I love you.

NAME: Ifeoma Yolanda Jxxx

BANK: Welsfargo

ROUTING NUMBER: 12200xxxx

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 584472xxxx

New york, USA.

Hello my dearest
It's with great joy and happiness that I write this mail to you. Simply because you have made me happy and brought joy in to my world and I can't bring myself to thank you enough..
My. Love
I don't need to see you to love you
I only need to know that you are there
I don't need to feel you to have you touch my heart
I only need to know you care

I don't need to look in your eyes
To believe that this is real
I only need to understand what you think and feel

Love, it's a feeling
That can't be seen and though
I would soon be with you to hold you close to myself
Just by having you in my life
I have everything

U mean so much to me dear.

Love forever,
James.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:40 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

My love, I can not stand this. It is just too hard to be away from you and not hearing anything from you. I am usually okay, but at times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you. It is really getting into my marrows on this sick bed.

I just have to tell you, xxx, to share with you that sacred part of my inner, secret life, the thoughts I think that everyone has but does not always say. I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I believe that is the cause of my reticence in telling you how I feel sometimes, that and the fact that passion in an extreme state can be scary, you almost just want to shut it away for fear that it will eventually destroy you. I think of my feelings, my love for you not with craving or with hope or even desire, but just with a kind of wonder that such things could be. You have opened my eyes to how love should feel. I can promise you this, I will never again settle for less.

But, at this time in both of our lives, we are surrounded by possibilities of choice, open doors and wide horizons, which I know, may come between us. But I also know and hope that they could eventually bring us together, with both of us being better people for the time we spent apart. And so for now I function between maybe and maybe not. It's a strange mixture of love, sorrow, hope, longing and faith. And even though you are far away, you're all that I can see, I carry you with me through all my days and I miss you more than I can say. Also, my love, remember this - I love you no less than if you were right here now.

I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times - thus the reason for this letter. I think I will mail it now, before I consider what you might think of it. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me. Please respond to me my queen.

Love always,

James
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.