Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

My week at fish meet fish.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: My week at fish meet fish.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2013 4:57 pm

lynn315 Profile: am looking for a husband
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Dallas, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Waitress
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: DivorcedI Want Children? YesI Have Children? Yes
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i love to fish and listen to all genres of music get to know me and discover more about me

About Me
I am a one woman one man,single mom with little kid name bryce i am on the site to seek true love, I believe in honesty, trust, communication and faithfulness.. God is very important for any true relationship to work.. Yes God is love and he wants to love one another.. some few things more about me. I am Extremely patient. I am Very romantic. I consider myself Caring, Loving and Passionate with good sense of Humor.

My Perfect First Date
to go the beach

You look great on here,can i get to know you?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2013 4:59 pm

rihanna678 Profile: i am here too meet a good man
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 6" (137 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Beaumont, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
i am here too meet a good man that will love me and be there for me all my lifea man that will take me for who i am

About Me
i am a good Girl that love kids and i love going out and meet a good man

How are you doing,
well i like what you said about yourself and i love your profile ..im new here and looking for someone to love and be loved back as well anyway ..well you can view my profile also and if you know that you are okay with it ..you can get back to me and contact me through my private email address at (rihanna_kim@yahoo.com) and the same at yahoo messenger.. so that we can be able to talk and get to know each other better and share pics as well ..take care and hope to hear back from you ..email me at rihanna_kim@yahoo.com) ..i have reason for not putting my pics here but if you can contact me with your email address my Home Address.. my drivers licence... 214-651 4254 S. Lancaster Rd. Dallas, TX 75216 My Phone number 202 695-2386 ..i prefer to share it with you okay ..have a lovely great Day
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Last one wrote me the same script twice in one day.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Devial12 Profile: Looking for real soul mate
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: A Extra Few Pounds Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: Vincent, Alabama, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Non Working
im focusedsincerecaringcompassionatededicated and finish what i startmy career is established and important to me and im ready to enter into a new phase in my life that includes a good friend and eventual life-partner.i believe that a life-long partner requires daily maintenance on both parts and lots of affectionmy goal in life is to have my partner my equal and to provide her with a sincere sense of security.

About Me
I am Jessica By name am 33 years old and from 200 Perry Rd Vincent, Alabama i am single and with no kids very humble and honest woman.

My Perfect First Date
I am very honest woman and lovely, Caring and i will love to have fun with my lucky man i will meet here

Hello there how are you doing? Am jessica from Alabama i really love your profile and will love more about you if you don't mind. I will love to read back from you.
Jessy
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2013 5:02 pm

loradesmond Profile: True love is all i need
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 2" (157 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
3 hello dearand i will be very happy if you can reply mei amlora_4desmond210my name is lorathanks a lotto day and i wish to be in good relationshipvery happy to contact youwith youyahoo.co.uk

About Me
<3 Hello Dear,
my name is Lora,
I am, very happy to contact you, to day
and i wish to be in good relationship, with you,
and i will be very happy if you can reply me
(lora_4desmond210@yahoo.co.uk)
Thanks a lot

Hello Dear,
my name is Lora,
I am, very happy to contact you, to day
and i wish to be in good relationship, with you,
and i will be very happy if you can reply me
(lora_4 desmond210 @yahoo.co. uk)
Thanks a lot
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2013 5:04 pm

coded Profile: true love
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Thin Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Malaysia

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
faithfulfear of godgood lookinghonesttrue lovetrustunderstand

About Me
i am smithperry 28years old sigle honest faithful trust from michigan fear of god good looking good caring

Hello Handsome How Are You Doing? Am Perry From USA Single,Honest Faithful Have The Fear Of God Come From A GOOD And Honest Family Care Love Understand Trust,Seeking For True Love Understand Caring Love Trust Honest Faithful Have The Fear Of God Understand,I Love To No More About You And Like You Too To No More About Me,Cos Am Looking For My Soul mate So That We Can Work Things Out Cos I Have Been Hurt So Many Time Now I m Looking For Some One That I Can Trust Spend The Rest Of My Life With And Be Together In Any Condition We Fine Our Self,Good Or Bad And Work It Out Together..Here Is My Id I Hope You Add Me,,smithperry741@yahoo.com I Hope To Hear From You Soon Have A Nice And Loving Day I hope to Hear From You
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2013 5:05 pm

lessybobb Profile: am very cool, and nice lady
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: Divide, Colorado, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
a charmercompanionconfidantfather and the best lover in the world.a man that is intelligenthas good sense of humorhusbandilaughs a lotm interested in meeting a man to start a friendship that will lead to a serious relationship. a man that will be my best friendone who knows how to treat a woman and make her melt.someone who thinks and does as much for me as i would them regardless of the meanspartnerplayfulputs family firstromanticsexy

About Me
I'm a very passionate and romantic lady and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish him.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man

Hello, how are u doing today ?
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2013 7:29 pm

understandble Profile: understandble
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 0" (122 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: PiscesLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Student
i want to meet a man that needs true love noting more.

About Me
Im cool, caring , understandble and god faring girl.

Subject: jessy.essy@ymail.com
Please if you don't mind, somewhere there is someone that dreams of your smile, so when you are lonely remember it's true, someone somewhere is thinking of you. It's your beauty that captures my attention; personality which captures my heart. here is my Email ID jessy.essy@/y/m/a/i/l/./c/o/m write me please thanks Jessy.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 07, 2013 7:30 pm

bobscarthy Profile: Life is sweet when someone special love you and you love in return
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Bluefield, West Virginia, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Student
anyplace tropicalbrotherscruisescsidancing outsidegreys anatomyi tivo lots of mysteriesisland retreats. i got married in fllostmoviesrescue me is a fav. i never watch the commercials and only watch late at night if i cansisterst sleep or early sat and sun mornings if alonethe beachtikiswould love to go to fiji someday.

About Me
Am someone that believe in myself .My perception of an ideal relationship I would love to have a perfect relationship. None is perfect, but two people can fulfill each other and become one and perfect! Its very important for me in a relationship to talk, to exchange ideas, to understand and to be understood.
I think that a good relationship is based on trust, truth, honesty, romantics, surprises, and definitely love and care for each other. I feel it is important to show affection in public as well as in private such as holding hands and some kissing. I like to just stay home with a good movie.

Life is sweet when someone special love you and you love in return
Wayne

Previous

Return to Romance scams.