Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. David M. Rodriguez

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: drodriguez_1954@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:56 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Your response to me give me inspiration to continue with you my darling xxx, Happy Sunday and hope it fine? anyway, as i always do, i can almost feel you beside me as i write this letter, but at this moment, these things no longer give me pleasure.

Thought of you have been less and less frequent, and i feel sometimes as if the greatest part of who i am is slowly slipping away.
I am trying to hold on, though at night when I am alone, i call for you, and whenever my ache seems to be the greatest, you still seem to find a way to return to me cos it you my heart seek...

Please, send me another photos of you okay and hope to hear from you as soon as you can.

I cares,
Cheers

David

Header:

Return-Path: <drodriguez_1954@yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.46.245.118]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 196.46.245.118
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Email:

Hi xxx, well, i still have not heard from you yet and hope you are doing fine anyway as i've missed you, I really do. Even though I don't see you everyday, am with you at every moment, yet still I missed you. And when you think about it, how could you possibly miss someone constantly in your thoughts, in your dreams, in your fantasies? I guess I still can't believe that you're here with me now at this moment ... God I'm smiling!

There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before ...Sounds so cliche doesn't it? But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... Always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside.

I don't know if you'll read this, it doesn't really matter though, you're mine and that's what counts.

Cheers

David

Header:

Received: from [196.46.246.134]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 196.46.246.134
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Email:

Hi babe,thanks for keeping in touch as this is what i want getting to know much more about each other cos your profile on the dating site get me captivated that was why i could not let go but rather dropped you a message and i thank God for friendship is not a big fire which burns all day. Its a small lamp, that burns till the last day of life and now am tremendously in love with you even as i have tried to hide it but it keep showing.
My dear, what we need do is enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were actually the things that mattered!

Cheers
David.

Header:

Received: from [196.46.245.53]
X-Mailer: YahooMailAndroidMobile/3.0.15 YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 196.46.245.53
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Email:

Hi darling, hope you are doing okay and having a stress free time for yourself? my love, you have been part and part of me, always having thought of you running in my mind and my heart just keep seeking No body but you and you alone can make me who i wanna be and feel the very best way i wanna feel..I really wouldn't let go of you now that i have found you cos you have been the best that has ever happened to me, you are the best of all best..

Like i said i already told my son Frank about you even i just got an email from him now and that he would love to hear from you in order to get use to you; frankdav99@gmail.com and i dropped him your email address also okay honey

I have missed you as i'm day dreaming thinking of you also cos you are such a wonderful and loving kind of person and i'm sure you would be fun to be with cos it never boring getting to read from you as you have succeeded making me the most happiest man on this planet earth and i am willing and ready to place you up in the sky to make the whole world see how important and special you are to me even as am scared of losing you to a bad sharp guy on the internet lol and again would you mind quitting any dating sites that you are into most especially fish meet fish in order not to get hooked to another man cos i care, cherished and love you from deep down my heart.

I hope to hear from you again my love, do take care of yourself for me and also kindly send me another photos of you as am thinking of Africa Portrait to bring to you as special.

Cheers

Header:

Received: from [204.14.77.65]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 204.14.77.65
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

frankdav99@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 pm

The "son"...

Email:

Hi mom,i didn't see any of your message because dad told me you have
send me an email?anyway,dad gave me your email address that is why i
can be able to email you now just to hear from you too because he told
me much of you already and i cant wait to meet you someday after my
training.Please send me photos of you,i want to see you.
Dad told me you are very beautiful that you are going to be my mom
soon and i am very happy too.

Await your reply mom.

Yours son

Frank.

Header:

Return-Path: <frankdav99@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.60.162])
by 10.194.60.162 with SMTP id i2mr76377wjr.91.1390403780209 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 22 Jan 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:40 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

Good to hear from you again as i was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. i turned my head, i opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your new toy, the computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing your robe. I cuddled right into you, like two spoons against each other.

This may just be memories, but I still wake up at times thinking of that morning smile when you read my mind.

Love Always,

David

Header:

Received: from [204.14.77.103]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 204.14.77.103
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frankdav99@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:52 am

The "son"...

Hi,thanks for replying my email,how is work? it good to know you and
dad are in a relationship and i like that because i am happy we are
gonna be one family,also dad will have someone to lean on and also
someone that will be close to him after his retirement,i don't want
him to stay alone because if i round up with my military training,i
don't know where i would be posted to that is why i have been looking
forward to see that dad have a woman that will love him for real and
not just a woman that is gonna make him feel miserable but from
observation,i see you love my dad too and please i want you to devote
time for him because he's caring dad to me.

I love you now that i know you mom and i promise to be a good boy.

Header:

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.188.141])
by 10.180.188.141 with SMTP id ga13mr21838423wic.55.1390433473304 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 22 Jan 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:09 am

Email:

Hi honey, good morning and hope your night was splendid or are you still on your sleeping bed cos i just received an email from Frank now?it good to hear from you again and thanks for giving me your heart as i promise to take good care of your heart and also promise i won't let you down no matter how rough things could be, i will never forsake you cos you have been part and part of me and it you i want to spend eternity with cos you have meet to my idea perfect match..I love you very much and i keep thanking my Star bringing we both together and again, i already told you Frank is a good boy, easy to talk with and very simple even as he's in a military school to take after my step as a Soldiers, moreover, do you have a place of your own pending when all process to get my retirement will be cleared and then i can take you to my place and see if you would be able to stay or we just look for another location where i can establish a firm to start with after retirement and then i can also invest in your personal business if you want since we are gonna be husband and wife cos i have chosen you as my missing ribs and indeed the best for me just as my son Frank has said in his email message sent to me that it you he want for me as i keep wondering how fast you both getting along so fast..

I love you babe and i will make you proud of me cos you deserve a special treat and has occupy a special place in my heart and that nobody is gonna take your place in me because it you and you alone i want in my life for a companionship.

Hope to hear from you as soon as you can and please do take care of yourself for me cos you are always in my mind as i can't do without you this days just thinking of you also all day as am losing concentration because of you lol..

Morning kiss to you my darling,

Muah muah x

Header:

Received: from [196.46.246.134]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014

b]Originating IP:[/b] 196.46.246.134
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frankdav99@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:15 am

The son...

Email:

Good morning mom,hope you are fine and how was your night?thank you
for your reply,i just thought of saying hello to you early this
morning and am hiding using the computer because we are not allowed to
either use phone but once a while allowed to use the computer but have
time and season to let you go online..please ma,try and be keeping in
touch with me because i am now seeing us as one family now because i
like the way you write and i still want you very much for dad even as
am still expecting to see your photos and i told him you are the best
i want for us and i want you both to be companion and i assure dad is
going to treat you like the queen you are because i know from the way
dad talks about you that your beauty is from God and i know you will
have a good heart and also family oriented if am right mom

I await your reply

Header:

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.58.90.202])
by 10.58.90.202 with SMTP id by10mr6504105veb.6.1390543510197 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 23 Jan 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 pm

Email:

Hi honey, I'm so sorry for my late response due to the nature of my work cos we just have to be vigilant in this critical period where by the rebels are everywhere on man slaughter and that is why we take victims to the Orphanage home for the destitute and again, do you stay alone as regards issue on how we see and meet in person, well, i just better checked in to an hotel closer to you as it gonna be leave for just 7days signed released documents by U.N meaning i would appreciate you contact the U.N as my wife to enable them grant my release okay xxx cos i would love to be in bed with you to kiss and caress you just as we both wanted lol.

A taste of your lips would change my life forever cos if i must see an Angel it is in your eyes babe that's why am crazy about you and i just can't wait to be with you for the first time in my life thinking of flying from a special duty all because am in love and i want to change the impression about internet dating still on for the lucky ones like us honey, I'm loving you everyday.
Frank fall for you and want us together as one happy family makes everything more smooth and sweeter honey and as for his training,he's brave and intelligent just as his dad but just thinking about his upkeep anyway

Take care my love and hope to hear from you again..I'll be missing you darling.

Yours David.

Header:

Received: from [46.16.33.229]
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 46.16.33.229
Originating ISP: Anchorfree Ltd Network
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.