Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. David M. Rodriguez

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: drodriguez_1954@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Email:

Hello darling, hope you are good as i have been doing surveillance most importantly on rebels terrorizing the town that we have to be on guard alert, and since you contact U.N already, then it would be fine if you can help share into 2 part and send to Frank and also to U.N for my release documents to be signed and endorse to enable my release and since i will be coming to on vacation then i can pay back whatever amount you spent on us with interest i promise cos i keep getting messages from Frank that he has been feeding on biscuits and water and that touches my heart honey please i beg you to come to his aid pending when i will be with you to make withdrawal from my account to be able to pay back with interest if you want babe

My love, since day one we've been communicating something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest i have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and i wouldn't trade you for the world. I'm so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as i loved you, and that you made me your husband.

We have been communicating, and i have cherished every moment since the day we met on the dating site, fish meet fish. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect husband and wife team, our dreams are coming true, baby!

I just love our new relationship and want to thank you so much for making it possible for us. Don’t worry about the times that we will be tight on money, I know that we can make it through and get to that place where we’ll have all we ever wanted. Look how much we have already! We have so much to be thankful for cos i will be retiring as a General after 38 years in service. We will just continue to lean on each other, loving and supporting one another with all of the love we have, and we will be just fine.

Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and i will enjoy spending the rest of my life with you.

I love you more than words can say honey and i hope to hear from you as soon honey, take care darling

David

Header:

Return-Path: <drodriguez_1954@yahoo.com>
Received: from [196.46.245.135]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.174.629
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 196.46.245.135
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Email:

Please my love, tell me how much you think you can help raise Frank without having to stress yourself to enable you see if you can still try help pay U.N $2,100 for the release documents to enable my vacation process procedure to commence as that is important also, then i would have access to my account when i get to you to pay back in double if you want babe i promise, trust me

Love always,

David.

Header:

Received: from [196.46.245.135]
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 196.46.245.135
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: u.n.comm.org@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:01 am

The U.N. Africa Command:

Dear Madam,

Greetings, you are welcome and how are you? well, without wasting time
and to avoid delay because the Release Documents (R.D) will take 5/7
business days to process the signing and endorsement. Now, you see why
you must act fast to meet up to enable General David M. Rodriguez be
with you on before the Valentine's day.

Madam, there is a western union outlet here in our U.N AFRICA COMMAND
(BASE)
as that way it would be better, faster and much more reliable
without having to do with stress okay.

We would prefer you send the Release documents (R.D) fee ($2,100) Via
WESTERN UNION to the information below;

Receiver Name and Address;

Name; Edama Lawrence Ogaga
Address;
NAF Base, Ikeja
Lagos state, Africa Nigeria
Postal code; 23401.
Text Question; Month
Answer; Feb. 14th.

Note; You will email us the sender's name, i mean your FULL NAME,
your mailing ADDRESS to tell the location where the money would be
send from, (Your State, City, Country and your postal code), TELEPHONE
NO, alongside the mtcn soon as it been sent to enable us instruct SGT.
Edama Lawrence Ogaga, to have it picked up with immediate effect to
proceed with the process.

Best Regards,

U.N Africa Comm.

Header:

Return-Path: <u.n.comm.org@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.140.32.98])
by 10.140.32.98 with SMTP id g89mr5631598qgg.37.1391630934008 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 05 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:12 am

Email:

Hello my love, it good hearing from you again and how is everything in general? Anyway, In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

Honey, i want to tell you that the love i have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and i cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night to make you fall asleep in my arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.

You are everything i do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one i want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all the care, concern, support towards me and our son Frank, also for your understanding. So, to repay you, i promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life...

My love, regarding Frank, how much do you have in mind to send to him cos i would have prefer you help send him $10,000 to pay back with interest soon as i get to you i promise okay darling?

Honey, please email him to ask what means he would love to receive the money and here's the information i usually send money through to get to him, although it via western union cos it faster and if it huge amount like $10,000 upward, then i ask him for more information to enable me split the money and have it send to him cos i believe you know you can't send $5,000 or $10,000 at once, meaning you will have to split the money into 4 parts to send one after the other, $2,500 each okay honey and please email him to ask what other information he has to give to enable you send the money all to him in just one day?

RECEIVER'S NAME--- xxx, a woman´s name, who can be another victim of the scammer
COUNTRY--- BILBAO, SPAIN
POST CODE--- 48010

Thanks in anticipation babe, i love you very much.

Muah muah x

Header:

Received: from [196.46.245.140]
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 196.46.245.140
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Email:

Hello my love, how are you doing and hope fine? anyway, i have been day dreaming thinking so much about you just as i have wish to be with this Valentine's day to enjoy all this already bought with you, i can't wait to hear you scream and will keep asking for more in our hotel room to make you feel the real woman in you cos i'm willing and ready to place you up in the sky to make the whole world see how important and special you are and if i must see an angel, its in your eyes from your picture look driving me nut and making me lose concentration just wanting to hold you to myself to cuddled, kiss and caress you.

Sweetheart, please keep all you've got for Valentine celebration of our new love okay darling and as for Frank, i still can't believe how possible could that be and probably someone is trying to hack into his box to fake his identity and i bet it likely be because of the money you are trying to send but whatever punishment you know he deserve, just do cos he's now your son and would listen to you i trust, please do forgive him and forget okay honey

Also, as regard U.N, Frank and the bank transfer issues being delayed based on different reasons arising, i suggest you do it "MONEY PAK"..
For Frank, buy a Money Pak worth of $10,000, scratch and email him the pin and every other necessary details then i can talk to his superior officer to find way to convert to money as that way it fast and reliable without any doubt and also, you will do the same thing to U.N. for my release cos they accept Money Pak also and again my love, the day to Valentine is gradually drawing closer..I'll email Frank and U.N. now to let them know the change of plans..Please do as i have said "MONEY PAK" and please also forward me Frank pin when done okay darling

Hope to hear from you soon as you can, i love and missed you very much honey.

Always love,

David.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

general_david_rodriguez@mail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:53 am

Feedback form #3127

What name did the scammer use?: David M. Rodriguez
Scammer's email address if you have it.: general_david_rodriguez@mail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 60
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: david.m.rodrigues3
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: he find me on Skype
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: no
How much money did they demand?: 500€ and later 450€
Name you were told to send the money to. : Below is the detail to make the payment via Money Gram Transfer. Receivers Name: Eric Doku/unitednations.delivery
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: State: Cincinnati - Ohio 45251 Country: United State
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +4917687279896/+4962156054304
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: no
How were you to send the money ?: moneygram- i don't send money
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: images1.jpg

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have not blocked him, we write to us since the beginning of August. He knows how I think about him and had already told him, that's his IP address server scammer but he says they abuse him. I sent no money and then he said we are just friends. Now he wants a smartphone and I discuss with it yet because I do not trust him.(16.09.2014)Now he have an other Photo, but i find this not in the Internet. Please help me
ps.:I gave him my address because I should get his luggage sent by the UN. But I've seen moneygram and so I did not do it. He wanted to come on holiday with me
This email from the UN:
Von: unitednations.delivery@aol.com
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. September 2014 09:29:32
An: xxx
Attention: xxx

With reference to the e-mail we receive from you Madam xxx ,requesting for the release of Army General David M Rodriguez luggage with Code number: 33864, serial no. 0021190/ Ref number: TAS/RHB-CJ682086009K. who is there in Libya, that you ( Anna Medva ) his wife, will receive his Luggage there in your Country( xxx ) as the said receiver of his Luggage

NB: Due to diplomatic content of the Luggage, it will be illegal to Ship it to you without the Luggage being insured as it will violate the United Nations rules governing diplomatic delivery. This means payment For the registration fee, must be made before shipment to avoid risk. This is because of some bad experience we've had in the past. We can not Afford to re-issue your payment for delivery if anything goes wrong, so in this case payment for the registration fee is mandatory and it will only cost (950EUROS), this also covers the delivery fee. Most Importantly, The Luggage box must be registered by the United Nations for easy and safe delivery, before it can be dispatched to your chosen delivery point or destination, as the delivery content has to be register in your name and address as the said receiver, before it can be delivered to you by our diplomat.

Failure to produce the registration fee will mean refusal of the Luggage Box delivery by our diplomat, so as to enable the United Nations secure Our good name we have always maintained here in Europe, Africa, Asia, Americas and Oceania, because the Package to be delivered without the registration fee will be illegal. This is the United Nations law guiding the authentic delivery of diplomatic regulations.

Your Luggage is protected by a hardcover United Nations insurance policy, which makes it impossible for any Airport authority to intercept the trunk box during the delivery. This means that the above delivery charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your luggage is hand over. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the United Nations act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect recipients and to avoid misappropriation of consignment box. We advice that everything about this delivery should be kept confidential, in order for we to make a successful and quick delivery to your doorstep.

But from the email your sent us you made it clear to us that you will be sending ( 450€ ),But we will want you to send ( 500€ ),With that we can go ahead with the delivery,Madam we want you to understand that we don't agree with such transaction,We are only accepting this due to the relationship we have with General David M Rodriguez,because he's a kind and gentle man . We advice further you fill the details as stated below, send back to us, along with the payment receipt.

Delivery details;
First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth:
Nationality:
Nearest Airport:
Tel:
Email:

Below is the detail to make the payment via Money Gram Transfer.
Receivers Name: Eric Doku
State: Cincinnati - Ohio 45251
Amount Paid: 500€

Best Regards,
Mr. Abraham K.Smith
National Information Officer.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He says he is in Lybia
Where did you find us?: google/the name of David M. Rodriguez

DOB 3rd March 1954 from Pennsylvania, West Chester, USA
Attachments
images1.jpg
images1.jpg (4.25 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

general_david_rodriguez@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3154]

What name did the scammer use?: David M.Rodriguez
Scammer's email address if you have it.: general_david_rodriguez@mail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 60
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: david.m.rodrigues3
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Skype
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have not blocked i have only delete now
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I had already written and had said that he would like a smartphone and another Photo has. Today I found the photo on google listed as scammer. I have an address where to send the smartphone:
The details below:
DHL Ghana Address: DHL Express Country Head Office
DHL Ghana Ltd.
C913/3 North Ridge Crescent Road
North Ridge
PO Box 207
Accra
Receiver Name: Kenneth Fred Olotu.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ltgeneraldavidrod@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:26 pm

Zorpia:

My name is Lt General David Rodriguez i am from United State of American i was born on 18th Oct.1954 i am still active with my duty ,presently i am in Syria now for a mission, i lost my wife in plane crash 2010 after since then i have been a single father i have been in search of a honest woman i woman i can be with a woman i can call my wife a woman i can spend the rest of my life with and after i came across your profile i find it very much interested.

my dear now i need a new life and new relationship you can add me on yahoo messenger or you can send me mail ltgeneraldavidrod@yahoo.com

Screen name: David M / DavidMRodrig1018
60, Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35‑60, in China.

Stolen picture used:

david.jpg
david.jpg (10.65 KiB) Viewed 3994 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

David798

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:35 am

On a free dating site:

Name: David798
I am a: Male
Height: 6 ft / 184 cm
Body type: Normal
Starsign: Libra
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Female
For: Relationship
City: San Francisco
Descr. of myself: Am adventures, love out doors, swimming, cooking, reading, hiking, i love been active, traveling, sight seeing
Descr. what I am looking for: I am looking for some one, Independent, and Have a good heart to care for orders

PM:
hi how are you? i would love to chat with you, and get to know you, am Rodriquez

Image Used:
Attachments
185397.jpg
185397.jpg (16.23 KiB) Viewed 3826 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.