Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. David M. Rodriguez

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt. Gen. David M. Rodriguez

Unread postby duckhunter » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Lt. gen david m Rodriguez ltgendavidmrodriguez@yahoo.com
From 4pp l.com: ltgendavidmrodriguez, 59, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

Spam:
Hello xxxx, I'm US Army Lt. General David M. Rodriguez I'm the Commanding General, of the United States forces in Afghanistan. I will be visiting the States on a vacation trip very soon, that was why i contacted your ID, I know you will be wondering how i got your ID name here on 4pp l, i was searching for a honest and dedicated friend of mine whom I lost contact with, then i saw yours. I will love you reply me back on ltgendavidmrodriguez@yahoo.com because am not always on this site. Peace to you

Email:
Dear xxxx, first and foremost, i thank God for the love, caring and understanding you have shown to me for you to have email me, such people like you are hard to see and i promise to show my dignity you desire as a woman. I want to believe all is fine with you and your dear family. I hope you told them about me. Just joking. lol.......!

Are you into a serious relationship with someone special or is someone willing to spend the rest of his life time with you...?
David M.

Ip address: 197.220.160.39 Ghana

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

ltgendavidmrodriguez@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Stolen pictures, stolen identity - the real owner is Lieutenant General David M. Rodriguez.

On net log
Hello, I'm US Army Lt. General David M. Rodriguez I'm the Commanding General, of the United States forces in Afghanistan. How are you? I guess you are doing great. Hope we can chat on yahoo. Peace to you.

Profile elements:
ltgendavidmrodriguez
male - 59 years, Ghana
I want to explore the world, and give more peace and stability to Nations across the world. I love peace, because without peace any nation cannot be stable for any growth. I like travelling, but mostly for my duty, I like learning about other people.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drodriguez_1954@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:39 am

On FMF:

Hi pretty,hope u are doing good?well,i just thought of stopping by to say HELLO cos u are indeed looking very charming and attractive,how about buying u a drink someday lol and also I'm a United States Army General who currently serves as the Commander, United States Africa Command (AFRICOM).

Hi dear, you are welcome.. Thanks for taking your time to reply my email and also i would love to be your companion cos you are indeed looking extra ordinary beautiful.. I hope to hear from you again as i wouldn't want to lose a prettiest like you and maybe you can brief me about yourself if you are in any serious relationship, engaged, married with kids or not?

Cheers.
Gen. David M. Rodriguez

Oh ok so would you let me be your man cos i care and i cherished very much?

I guess you 've been busy that is why you 've not been regular online and why not let chat on Y! Messenger for a better conversation?

Here's my email id: drodriguez_1954@yahoo.com

I hope to chat with you soon babe and please do take care of yourself and have it at the back of your mind that i care and cherished you very much as i would want you to be my woman okay babe and please i do hope to read from you again as soon as you can....

Gen. David

Profile elements:

drodriguez_1954 Profile: Just on point seeking for my match as i see u could be that perfect match for me
Age & Gender: 59 Year Old Man Height: 6' 0" (183 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Libra

I'm a United States Army General who currently serves as the Commander, United States Africa Command (AFRICOM).
Searchinhg for: god fearing and understanding woman

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rodriguez_1954@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Email:

Hello my dear, thanks for writing me back as I'm the type of man who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy.
I'm very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving.
I'm a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them..
I love to be close to somebody who has fun cos i'm fun to be with.
Please can i know if i can have a relationship with you now that i have found you cos i care, cherished and i need you too more than just a friend as you are just my idea kind of lady that is why am keeping in touch so i don't lose you and i don't know if you would let me be either text your cellphone or ring you directly to be keeping in touch as you are always busy to come to the internet?

Cheers
Gen. David M. Rodriguez

Header:

Return-Path: <drodriguez_1954@yahoo.com>
Received: from [69.31.70.132]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.167.602
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013

Originating IP: 69.31.70.132
Originating ISP: Giglinx - proxy...
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: drodriguez_1954@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

Thanks once again for your reply..Hope you still remember i'm a General in the U.S Army currently serving as the Commander, United States Africa Command cos i previously served as the Commanding General, U.S. Army Forces Command from 12/09/2011 until 15/03/2013 so if you must call or text me, it would be my Africa line but am hoping to be back in the state soon before the Christmas if God permit...

I miss you, my darling, as I always do. I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter, but at this moment, these things no longer give me pleasure. Thought of you have been less and less frequent, and I feel sometimes as if the greatest part of who I am is slowly slipping away. I am trying to hold on, though. At night when I am alone, I call for you, and whenever my ache seems to be the greatest, you still seem to find a way to return to me.

I cares,
Cheers
General David M. Rodriguez

Header:

Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013

Originating ISP: Giglinx
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:30 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent communicating via emails. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go cos you are what my heart seek and that i want you more than just a friend, i mean a wife okay babe....

Here's is my Africa number: +2348026927600... Please, feel free to either text me or ring me any time okay moreover, you can as well drop me your number so i can call you myself...

Your darling,

General David M. Rodriguez

Header:

Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013

b]Originating IP:[/b] 69.31.70.132

About +2348026927600:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Email:

Hello my sweetheart,i am thinking about you every second of every day and cannot wait until I see you in person... We should please be keeping in touch just like this because my feelings for you has become so tremendous that i can't even do without you... I just wish we are together now so as to blow you off your feets and make God in heaven regret ever living you behind as i also wish i can have a taste of your lips now.. I care and cherished you so much. I hope that I can see you soon but until I do I will keep you in my dreams and in my heart, and remember that I love you and I always will. We are the lucky ones because we found each other on the site (fish meet fish.com ) even as am new also on the site and we are able to love each other more than we can ever think of. I'll be waiting to hear your voice on phone when you ring me and hope you still keep the number i give to you safe (+2348026927600) or better still, just give me your number and let me do the calling or text you first since you are not able to ring or text me??
well it's only been a little over a week but now I know that I cannot be away from writing you an email the moment i read from you...

I love you with all my heart xxx.

Love always,
gen. David

Header:

Received: from [196.46.246.173
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013

Originating IP: 196.46.246.173
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Email:

Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and make you smile as I love so much. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has which is the way you do normally replied my email get me so much impressed and that i wouldn't let go of you now that i have found you as you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together communicating, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, xxx, with all my heart and soul, always and forever..

Love always,

David.

Header:

X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.169.609
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:56 pm

Email:

Hello my dear xxx, HAPPY NEW YEAR...Anyway, I'm sorry for not keeping in touch all this while due to my work here in Africa Nigeria and also my laptop has problem but it okay now babe...Anyway, i just want you to know that you are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, care, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually.
I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occasions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer because you are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each time we cant chat or be together...
I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.

Love Always,

Gen. David.

Header:

Received: from [196.46.245.123]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 196.46.245.123
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:35 pm

Email:

Hi darling, what a wonderful beginning to our feelings of love and affection after such a long while! Well,it began late in the previous Weeks now, me finding you on the dating site, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again finding you to call my wife someday cos the feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface.
Only this time, I am free to act on them as am planning my retirement so as to settle down with a young prettiest lady like you without fear of upsetting anyone.

Once again, thank you darling, What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you as i try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably.
This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about.
As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence and i have no other words to describe the way you make me feel.
No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband.

That is the love that I feel for you.

Forever Yours,
Gen. David M. Rodriguez

Header:

Received: from [105.112.8.20]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014

Originating IP: 105.112.8.20
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.