Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sweet Devon

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: neagriffin@yahoo.com

Unread postby cyfosteve » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Shes been working me for a month now send me $800 for a plane ticket and i will be with you forever
Just told me about her father leaving her $850,000 but can only cash it in US
Is this a story or what

quote of the previous post deleted. FF.
cyfosteve
New survivor

Re: scammer abusing stolen photos of Sweet Devon

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 pm

cyfosteve,

If "she" is using pictures with the same person in already reported here and you met "her" online only, yes is a scam. Anone you never meet for real, just online, asking for money, no matter what reason, is a scam.

Do you have more details about this one? If you do, can you, please, post those details?

- the email address "she is using" with you / phone number (if...)
- emails you received from "her" - special the first ones where "she" is talking about "herself" and the one with the money request - delete, please, all your details before posting.

Those info may save another potential victim.

Do not tell "her" "she" is reported here and do not tell "her" you know "she" is a scammer. Best thing to do is to cut the contact without a single word and move forward, for your own good.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jhelen59@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:26 am

Screen name: helen
Seeking: Marriage
Email address used: jhelen59@yahoo.com

Phone number used: +2347066411441
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

l am new to online am single, never married am single and grow weary of being so. I am looking for a man to be my best friend and rest of life partner. I ski, play golf, skate and ride a bike; I would really like to add sex with a partner to that list, lol. As for more mental activities I read, attend to my music system, watch movies, go to theater, museums and concerts. I like all kinds of music as long as there is a decent beat and good melody. i need love and tenderness to have a man to cherish me for eternity l believe in Love at First Sight if there is Passion.. Passion is the first step to 'love at first sight' because the passion came strong to you then you love. So finally, it's love at first sight.l am here looking for a honest man to start a new life together since my EX has got me disappointed..

Picture used - the last one reported above.

For the 2nd gallery used online with the same email address see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28684.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jhelen59@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:29 am

On FB:

Janet Williams Johnson aka hellen.johnson.1441
Lawyer at Student
April 7, 2014 to present
Studied at University of Southern California
Lives in California City, California
From Redding, California

Future is not what we planned for tomorrow its result of what e do today and what we do today will tells what ill happen tomorrow for good,so for now,I'm tired of been single and lonely,since long time ago so I need a good man to be with,I need to plan my life for good....this is my yahoo address....jhelen59@yahoo.com. ......hit me up please and no time for game or fun..

Stolen pictures used:
jhelen1.jpg

jhelen2.jpg

jhelen3.jpg

jhelen.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.