Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of General Robert W. Cone

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of General Robert W. Cone

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Stolen images of General Robert W. Cone, currently the Commanding General of U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command. One of the pictures used and the details about his origin and activity are stolen form Wikipedia.

robertcone55@hotmail.com

On WDF:

Hello
my name is General Robert Cone, From United State,i must say it spark my interest for a good partner,i will like to know you more to exchange love and friendship, Please feel free to send me a mail through my mail id (robertcone55@hotma il.com) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about myself.awaiting your mail so that can move on from here,Take care.
General Robert Cone.

Profile elements:

Robertforlove - no picture

56 y/o male from new york, USA
Army General

I love ,sports,movies.music I'm open minded and fun loving man,little things in life count,I'm not into games,as they hurt, absolutely not a time waster .But at the moment I am ready to jump into a relationship

I'm looking for a beautiful woman with a great dressing Code sense, an optimistic person who has a variety of interests.a down to earth who
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: robertcone55@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Email:

Hi dear,

Thanks for your reply towards my email, I am General Robert W. Cone. United States Army General. I really want to establish a long term relationship with you, i have a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you, i will use the opportunity to tell you all about myself. presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I have served in a variety of command, staff, and operational assignments in the United States, Germany, and Iraq. my first duty assignment was in the 2nd Armored Division at Fort Hood, TX, where i served as a Platoon Leader and Troop Executive Officer in the 2nd Squadron, 1st Cavalry Regiment (2-1 CAV). In October 1981 Cone became the Aide-de-Camp to the Assistant Division Commander, 2nd Armored Division.i then served as the Battalion Maintenance Officer, Combat Service Support Company Commander, and Tank Company Commander in the 1st Battalion, 67th Armored Regiment (1-67 AR).

I attended the Infantry Advanced Course in 1985 followed by graduate school at the University of Texas at Austin. Next, Cone served as an Instructor and Assistant Professor in the Department of Behavioral Sciences and Leadership at West Point.

I'm a native of Manchester, New Hampshire. i graduated from the United States military academy at west point with a bachelor of science degree in 1979 and was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the armor branch.I earned a master of arts degree in Sociology from the University of Texas at Austin in 1987 and was inducted in the national honor society of Phi Kappa Phi. i served as both an instructor and Assistant Professor in the behavioral sciences and leadership department at west Point. i earned a master of arts degree in national security and strategic studies in 1998 from the naval war college and was named graduate of highest distinction.

I attended military education includes the naval war college, the army command and General Staff College, the Infantry Officer Advanced Course, and the Armor Officer Basic Course.

I have introduce myself to you so i will like to know you more about you i believe we can proceed from here to enhance our efficiency. I hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
General Robert Cone.

Stolen inages used:

Header:

Return-Path: <robertcone55@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU172-W34 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s5.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:26:38 -0700
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

robertcone930@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:12 am

On DMF:

Hello, you look beautiful and gorgeous,i cant get my eyes off you, am Robert, am here in search for my soul mate, would glad to get a response from you, that will be my happiest day on earth. I don\'t make use this often for security reasons, you could hook me up here robertcone930@yahoo.com and let me have your email. Thank

simplerobert
- 54 y/o male
- Califonia, USA
- English, English, English
- US Army
- Have 1 children

Simple, cool,calm,intelligent,generous and loving,caring man, I want a loving and understand woman to join for life journey, an adorable and strong woman will be there for me any time and that I will also be there for.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: robertcone930@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:15 am

On net log,

robertcone930
male - 55 years, Texas City, United States
Active since 11 November 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

robertw.cone@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:20 am

On net log,

you can add me on your yahoo mail, robertw.cone@yahoo.com

conerobert
male - 57 years, United States
Active since 12 October 2010.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:30 am

On BlackPlanet,

simplerobert
Sex: Male
Zodiac: Cancer

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Email:

I am a 6"2 tall man with brown hair and eyes, i have an average body, i've never smoked but i drink occasionally. I am divorced but with a lovely son who is 14,he lives with my mom. And I have 3 other adopted
kids. I live alone in my own house in San Diego,California where i was born and raised. My dad passed away couple of years ago. I've been in the US Army for years, i am now a General in the US army. Am currently deployed on a classified mission to fight against terrorism here in
Kunduz, Southern Afghanistan. My likes... I like honesty , loving and
caring and patient woman well people rather in general. What i do for
fun? I like fishing, skating, swimming, camping, hunting, horse riding,
going to the lakes and beaches, movies and parks and most especially to
the museum,i like walking side by sides holding hands and i love traveling, i travel both for work and fun. I have traveled to Iraq, Kuwait, Germany, Europe...Spain and UK in particular. I would
really love to read everything about you which i need to know where you live, who you live with, what you do for a living, do you drink or smoke? And lot more like that. I hope you answer all these soon. I am a native of Manchester, New Hampshire,I assumed duties as Commander, United States Army Training and Doctrine Command on April 29, 2011 after serving as Commander, III Corps and Fort Hood, Texas and Deputy
Commanding General - Operations for U.S. Forces - Iraq. I graduated from the United States Military Academy and was commissioned as an Armor
Officer in June 1979. My duty assignment was in the 2nd Armored Division, Fort Hood, Texas, from January 1980 until December 1984. I
served as a Cavalry Platoon Leader and Troop Executive Officer in 2nd Squadron, 1st Cavalry
Regiment, Aide-de-camp to the Assistant Division Commander, Battalion
Motor Officer, followed by command of Combat Service Support Company and then Delta Company, 1st Battalion, 67th Armor. He then attended the
Infantry Officer Advanced Course in January 1985. In July 1985, I began
studies at the University of Texas, Austin, earning a Master's Degree in Sociology and upon completion in 1987 was assigned to the Department of Behavioral Sciences and Leadership at West Point. I performed duties as an instructor, and later assistant professor in the department before
attending the Command and General Staff College in summer 1990. In May
1991, I reported as the Operations Officer, 2nd Squadron, 11th Armored
Cavalry Regiment where i was deployed in support of Operation Desert
Storm. Upon re deployment, i served as the Regimental S-3, then
Regimental Executive Officer until the Regiment's in activation in March 1994. I was then assigned as Regimental Executive
Officer, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, Fort Bliss, Texas, and then
assumed command of 1st Squadron, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment in October 1994. I then attended the Naval War College in 1997 earning a Master's Degree in National Security and Strategic Studies. In summer 1998, I
returned to Fort Hood and was assigned as the G-3, 4th Infantry Division and then assumed command of 2nd Brigade, 4th Infantry Division. In July 2001, i was assigned to the Joint Staff with duty as Military Director, Joint Advanced War. fighting Program, Institute for Defense Analyzes.
He deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in March 2003 leading
Joint Forces Command's Lessons Learned Collection Team and was
subsequently assigned Director, Joint Center for Operational Analysis.
In September 2004, i was assigned as Commander, National Training
Center, Fort Irwin, California. In June 2007, i was deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom as
Commander, Combined Security Transition Command. Upon re deployment in
December 2008, i served briefly as Special Assistant, Commanding
General, Training and Doctrine Command before assuming command of III
Corps in September 2009. I was deployed to Iraq in support of Operation
Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn from March 2010 to February 2011. 2012 I WAS re deploy to Afghanistan till date would be coming home soon honey
for you on a leave so we could me and each other before marriage, I want you more in my life honey. kiss and hugs

Robert Cone

+
1 picture already reported above.

Header:

Return-Path: <robertcone930@yahoo.com>
Received: from [93.186.31.237]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.150.561
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: About me

Originating IP: 93.186.31.237
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited - Blackberry...
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Email:

Dear love,

You are beautiful dear,I love you with every part of my being. If I could marry your soul I would. I dream of nobody else. Everyday is a true struggle when I'm not with you. If I could conjure up all the power in the world to translate my love to every form of living: physical and spiritual, I would. You are my everything, and I love you more than life itself. I love you truly!

Love Always
Robert Cone

Header:

Return-Path: <robertcone930@yahoo.com>
Received: from [93.186.31.242]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.150.561
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 00:06:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I LOVE YOU

Originating IP: 93.186.31.242
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

generalrobert50@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:32 pm

general4uggg said on 16/09/13 11:48 PM
hello dear! Greetings to you, My name is General Robert Cone, I am a U.S. ARMY GENERAL, I hope this post is well and healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we met for the first time, I have gone through a profile which speaks well of you on this site and I saw your profile and decided to reach you. It is my desire to meet you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth and respect, I have all these qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (generalrobert50 @ hotmail.com) so that we can know each other better. Hope to read from you if you are also interested. Thanks and waiting to hear from you soonest. EMAIL: (generalrobert50@hotmail.com)

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

igrace751@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Screen name: birdly
Logo: true love
Seeking: Marriage
Email address: igrace751@yahoo.com
IP: 41.66.229.244

Originating IP: 41.66.229.244
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Picture used:
birdly.JPG
birdly.JPG (22.57 KiB) Viewed 3875 times

I need a woman who is caring, understanding and romantic.
If you are the one, come take my hands and take me home.

On UnoSpark (free dating app):

birdly igrace751@yahoo.com M 19/09/1966 accra, Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.