Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of General Robert W. Cone

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

robertcone26@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:06 pm

On Angel Return:

Hello Dear

I am General Robert Cone, i am a US ARMY GENERAL, it's a deep pleasure to come in contact with you,how has it being with you and also your family i believe is well, i will love to establish mutual relationship with you, please you can contact me through this email address ( robertcone26@outlook.com ) am looking further to hear from you have a nice day.

EMAIL : ( robertcone26@outlook.com )

Thanks and regards.

General Robert

Profile elements:

szinlov
Male
43 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Summerlin South/ United States

Stolen pictures used:

robert.JPG

robert1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: robertcone26@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:08 pm

On Badoo:

Hello dear,

I am the General Robert Cone, I'm a general in the US Army ,. Please, it is my pleasure as I am contacting you for a long business relationship and investment assistance in your country. Please respond urgently to address my private email

(Robertcone26 @ outlook. Com)

Just answer through this my private e-mail address to enable me give you full
details about the transaction.

Thanks and regards.

Robert Cone

Hello Dear,

I am General Robert Cone, i am a US ARMY GENERAL ,. Please, It's my pleasure of the I am contacting you for a long business relationship and investment assistance in your country. Please reply urgently to my private email adress

(Robertcone26 @ outlook. Com)

Only this reply through my private mail address to enable me give you the full
details about the transaction.

Thanks and regards.

Robert Cone

and:

hi Dear
I am the General Robert Cone, I am a general of the US Army, I hope this mail will find you well and healthy and I hope we can establish a relationship since we are meeting for the first time, I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, and respect, I have all these qualities in me, please reply me through my private email box (robertcone26 @ outlook. com) so that you can know us better. I hope to read you if your are also interested. Thanks and waiting to hear from you.

EMAIL: @ robertcone26 outlook. with

General Robert
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of General Robert W. Cone

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:15 pm

Fakes onn Skype:

- 15 different profiles as robertcone
- 80 different profiles as Gen Robert Cone
- 77 different profiles as General Robert Cone.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.