Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

micheal.hall54@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

micheal.hall54@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:18 pm

On net log,

Hi my lady...
what a simple and interesting profile you have here....was just checking on a friend when i came across your profile ,my dear it will be my pleasure to know more about you if you don't mind..i'm Michael Hall i live and work in Reston Virginia .hope to hear from you soon.

my email address is micheal.hall54@yahoo.com , i will be waiting to hear from you pretty soon. anyways how are you doing today ? i hope you are good ? please take good care of your self as i hope to hear from you pretty soon.

Profile elements:

mike_4222
male - 46 years, Reston, United States
Active since 5 April 2013.

Name Michael Hall
Date of birth 18/09/1966
Location Reston United States
Native language English
Profession Other
Looking for Friendship Relationship Business contacts Job offers Partnerships
Love status I'm on my way...
I fancy Women

I suppose I could say that I am a Renaissance man by nature...by that I mean...I am always learning and stretching my mind. A man who is willing to show his deepest feelings to the right woman...bare my soul and reveal my innermost dreams and desires. I am an extrovert by nature...but private about love and protective about the ones I love--I will always have your back. I am romantic and once given, my love grows and deepens. I will always want to hold your hand...look into your eyes...and tell you how much you mean to me-- this is natural for me. I am not a passive participant in life and to that end I enjoy playing a sport rather than watching it...give me hiking...biking...tennis or fencing...throw in running and good loving and I am a happy well balanced man. I am funny to the point of causing you stomach pains...and wise in words. I know when to be serious and when to be silly...and I never miss the moments that count...or the moments you should never have to explain.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: micheal.hall54@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:20 pm

The pictures used are reported online for being used in scams before and the email address is used with another set of pictures - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8263.

Email:

Hello dear xxx ,

Thanks for your mail you seem like a very good woman and i will like to know more about you as i'm looking for a very good woman for a serious relationship that will lead to something serious anyways i'm originally from Oslo Norway.... but came to live here in Virginia, United States because of my work and i find here very peaceful and nice...my dear i really want to know all about you and what that makes you the person you are today my life has been filled with loneliness,but i have learn to live for what life has to bring.I'm on here in search for the right woman to share my happiness with. To be honest with you after going through your profile i was so attracted to you,i really want to know more about you and get to meet with you will stop here for now,hope you tell me more about yourself in your next mail to me hope to hear from you soon.

Michael

Header:

Return-Path: <micheal.hall54@yahoo.com>
Received: from [172.162.102.77]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013

Originating IP: 172.162.102.77
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidscott147@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:56 pm

Message on the site:

I ran into your profile and you look very interesting, my names are David Scott originally from Portgal but nationalized in Dallas,Texas,United States.Am an engineer/Independent supplier of Crude by profession.I will really like to get to know you more,if you don't mind...Please do write me back with your email address to enable us establish a communication link to know each other better.Here is my email address (davidscott147@aol.com) or add me up on Viber(+1 214-513-3718). While thanking you in anticipation.I will wait to hear from you soon till then do take care of yourself and have a nice week . Cheers

David147
race: White/Caucasian, age: 50 years old, Male, height: 5' 11", weight: 105 lbs., eyecolor: Brown , haircolor: Black, occupation: Engineer/Independent Supplier of Crude .
from Dallas,TX, Texas United States
i will like to start by saying that I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am really an easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father.I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself...

david.jpg
david.jpg (19.63 KiB) Viewed 2171 times

+12145133718
Owner is supposedly based in Lewisville, TX
VoIP - Pinger

On Skype:

davidscott169 / David Scott
Dallas,Texas, United States
The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

david.scott9@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:58 pm

On FB:

Hello pretty,
How are you doing i hope you are doing great? i was searching for some of my old friends here on Facebook when i came across your profile and your profile attracted my attention and that is why am sending you this message hoping you give me a chance to know you more.If you don't mind.
By way of introduction am David Scott originally from Portugal but i nationalized here in Dallas Texas.Am 49years old.I lost my wife some 6years ago to Cancer and since then i live alone with my only daughter Brenda.Am an Engineer/Contractor in the Oil and Gas industry.Just a little about me.
Pretty,i would like to know you more.Where are you originally from? What makes you happy?your likes and dislikes....what do you do for fun...your leisure how do you spend it? what's your opinion to personal health and hygiene...?
Am sorry if am asking you too many questions, just that am curious to know more about you besides the information here on your profile.Something in me tells me that you are a good person and my instinct has never lied to me before.I will greatly appreciate it if you can give me a chance to know you more,that is if you don't mind,you can add me up on your yahoo messenger since am not often here on FB...here is my yahoo ID (david.scott9@yahoo.com) or you can email me with my email address...(davidscott147@aol.com)add me so that we can chat and get to know ourselves better. I await your responds...Cheers !
David Scott

david1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.