Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jimdennis624@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jimdennis624@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm

On net log,

Honey am from new york am a doctor in America living in west Africa doing my course we are doing major oppression am from new york we are working for human and God in west Africa [on united nation medical assistant project] am 40 years old so my name Jim Dennis i have a son of 15 year and i loss his mother honey my wife die on the 2nd February 2009 when she on her way to church it was even her birthday . i need a good woman who trust in God
Kindly reply me on my email address jimdennis624@yahoo.com i wait for your reply.
I asked God for a minute and he gave me a day.
I asked God for a flower and he gave me a bouquet.
I asked God for love and he gave me that too.
I asked God for an angel and he gave me you!

The poem is stolen form www. romanticlovemessages. com/cat/romantic2.htm

Profile elements:

jimdennis624
male - 38 years, Ushers Trailer Park, United States
Active since 6 March 2013.

Name jim dennis
Date of birth 02/02/1975
Location Ushers Trailer Park United States
Native language English

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jimdennis624@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm

On Facebook,

Jim Dennis aka jim.dennis.1213
Gender Male
Studied at Oxford
Past: High School
Joined Facebook March 7, 2013.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jimdennis624@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:15 pm

He never replied to my first email. After a year and a half after the first contact:

Email:

My love i need your bank information you sent for the transfer to the bank ,and all you do is follow bank officials instructions and do them accordingly as by doing so the fund transfer will be easy and faster to be completed to the account you send ,

am sure and willing in my hart that you are the love of my life and am still convince that if can do all withing your reach to make sure this fund will be transfer as you work with bank and do and act as the bank directs you ,i want you to start investing with this funds because its a huge funds and it will benefits us both and you most especially because i truly care for you and your family ,the love its from my hart and i am sure if you work with bank as soon as the bank write you or contact you the transfer will begin .

Reply my Love.

Return-Path: jimdennis624@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.66.194.167]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014
Reply-To: Jim Dennis <jimdennis624@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 41.66.194.167
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.