Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelsey Hess

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: trinamorgan1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 21, 2013 2:23 am

Email:

Hi there? How re u doing & how was ur day been! It's my pleasure to read from you, I'm Trina Single Lady never been married with no kids! I will like to get to know you more better and see where it will leads us to Cuz am kinda new on here, I just registered in a few days & U re the first person am going to hear from! I will be very much happy if you can tell me more about your self! With some of Ur Pics! I think that will make us know each other more better..Ok..Hope to hear back from you soon...

Header:

Return-Path: <trinamorgan1@yahoo.com>
Received: from [184.95.55.21]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.142.542
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 17:10:52 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 184.95.55.21
Originating ISP: Secured Servers Llc
City: Tempe
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

brandy4u82@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:31 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=409 where the email address brandy4u82@yahoo.com is used with one different gallery

On net log,

brandy4u82
female - 32 years, Europe
Active since 28 May 2013.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sweet.lydia2001@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:51 am

lydia2001 Profile: hello
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: New York, Iowa, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: I Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
if you want to know me more try and add or email me on yahoo sweet.lydia2001 at yahoo dot com so that we can talk and share pictures toooo..

About Me
If you want to know me more try and add or email me on yahoo sweet.lydia2001 at yahoo dot com so that we can talk and share pictures toooo..

sweet.lydia2001@yahoo.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

filinger_hellena@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:51 am

On fmf,

You have an amazing and interesting Feature am looking at your profile right now and If you do not mind to share a bit more about your Characteristics and I will do the same, Lets keep up a correspondence on { filinger_hellena at >> H0T MAIL D0T C0M } Feel open to make contact with me in a straight line to my confidential inbox okay. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step and Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable. Best wishes to you in whatever you do. Het avontuur van het leven is om te leren. De vreugde van het leven is om lief te hebben. Stay safe. Hellena.

lovelANDheart Profile: Life has no pause buttons; dreams have no expiry date; time has no holiday, so don't miss a single moment in your life.
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Cancer

You can make an instinctive DIFFERENCE in a matter of seconds! Seconds are so precious...you never know, you can save someone's life if you just intervene as quickly as you can...So never ignore it cause every seconds counts!

would like to do something casual and fun, for instance maybe a cook out or Dinner some where so we could talk. we need to Make sure that there is chemistry and we are comfortable together. The movie is not necessary for the first date. A ride in the country or the city just to see the local sights. We just neef to be happy and perform.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sweet.lydia2001@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:03 am

On Facebook,

Juliet Ice aka juliet.ice.771
Worked at Sales & Marketing Jobs in Pakistan - Facebook group

If you want to be my friend try and let me know so that we can talk and know more about each other...

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kelseybrad12@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:14 pm

kelseybrad12yh Profile: kelseybrad12 at yh looking for my life partner
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 5" (135 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Houston, Texas, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
hope to hear from you soon.im looking for a man with the same qualities a man to make me happy and give me the best in loveman with a lot of senses of humor who knows how to treat a lady and make a lady the best woman in the whole world.you can reach me at kelseybrad12 at the yaahu if you no what that mean

About Me
I am a wonderful, single woman with a heart of gold, a woman you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am also willing to meet that special man God has sent to me,that i will be with from now til death do us part,you can reach me at kelseybrad12 at the yaahu if you no what that mean,hope to hear from you soon.

kelseybrad12@yahoo.com

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

feelmeslowonline2013@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:15 pm

On FMF:

Hello
My name is Elizabeth and I am a single lady of 35 years old. I am seeking for serious relationship that would lead to something serious. I saw your profile and I am interested in you and willing to get to know more about yourself.
Please my email is feelmeslowonline2013@yahoo.com
I will be waiting for your feed back as soon as possible.

feelmeslow2013 Profile: SEEKING FOR MY MISSING RIB
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

I believe my friends would say that I am a matured decent woman, intelligent and disciplined, like to dress smartly and very conscientious of my look. I love to have fun and enjoy life most of the time, I am interested in someone with prestige, self respect and can respect others. someone we can share our lives and experiences, spend our time together exploring the world around us and see what life has to offer. I consider myself to be quite spiritual. I look much younger than my age as I have been blessed with good genes but I also take care of myself.
I would like to meet someone honest, intelligent, witty and fun. Someone who is open-minded and appreciates my mind as well as my appearance.

I am looking for a Love that can fill my life. A Love with whom to share the day-by-day (special) reality and the long term projects. I am searching for a sucessful confidant man looking to have a relationship with a loving independent woman. I would love to meet someone that shares incredible chemistry. I love a handsome man with a great smile and twinkle in their eyes. A boyish man who is also sucessful and strong.I would love to meet a man that is mature and fun. Someone who is caring and considerate, affectionate and loving.I am very sensual and passionate woman.I love mental and physical stimulation, one can`t go without the other. I love to cuddle, kiss, make passionate love to the man that I have chosen and that has chosen me, I enjoy pampering my man and making him feel wonderful about himself

I am Open to anything.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

shefronjeff@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:30 pm

tonya991 Profile: looking for a real man to be my forever partner
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 3" (160 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Mixed with Brown Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: SagittariusLocation: Blue Ridge, Georgia, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession: Student
add me on yahooif you are intrested in meshefronjeffto take care of me and be my forever partneryahoo.com

About Me
My name is shefron tonya massey, I live at blue ridge georgia

My Perfect First Date
I would be so happy, and will love to go to many places

shefronjeff@yahoo.com
Wayne

Trinamorgan1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:57 pm

trinaseeking Profile: Long Term RelationshipView Comments
Age & Gender: 112 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Orange Park, Florida, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
are you heregenerousherei am looking for someone who is gonna be my really friend and maybe in futurelikes cooking and breakfast in the bed somy kingmy real soul mate. i know that he is kinds my email addresstrinamorgan1 at y a h o o dot c o mwith a good sense of humor

About Me
My friends think that Im kind, honest, optimist, reliable, active, faithful, caring girl. You can always rely in me, and I will be very helpful for you. I am a determined woman with the rich inner,I am a perfect wife. I dream about good friendly family. Here's my email address!
Trinamorgan1@yahoo.com
Wayne

rosemondlarson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:20 am

rosemondlarson Profile: helloView Comments
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Los Angeles, California, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Trader
my name is rose am single with no kids. am seeking a man who is caring humble calm honest and reliable so as to persist in knowing much from both ends and your profile caught my eyes thats why i decided to send a note and will love to hear back from you so that we can know more from both ends.. my email is: rosemondlarsonyahoo.com take carebe blessed rose

About Me
My name is Rose am single with no kids. Am seeking a man who is caring humble calm honest and reliable so as to persist in knowing much from both ends and your profile caught my eyes that's why i decided to send a note and will love to hear back from you so that we can know more from both ends..
my email is: rosemondlarson@yahoo.com

take care, be blessed

Rose

lgkpzlb4-5r6e-0-mrdvbtw.jpg
lgkpzlb4-5r6e-0-mrdvbtw.jpg (13.18 KiB) Viewed 5998 times
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.