Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelsey Hess

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelsey Hess

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:03 am

jdwilly001@yahoo.com

Honey can only receive money through Western Union Money Transfer and you please help me to send it to my grand ma information she will be the money to help me to cash, all i need to come to you it's 1,450USD let me me know when you will be able to send it, here is my grand ma information

NAME JESSICA WALTER
ADDRESS 23B COURT ESTATE IBARA,
CITY ABEOKUTA
STATE OGUN
COUNTRY NIGERIA
ZIPCODE 23439

honey you will need to go to the nearest Western Union office that close to for you to send it to me honey, i can't just wait to be with you and hold you close to me forever, hope to read from you soon.

Judith
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:37 pm

jdwilly001@yahoo.com

How are you doing and how was your work today, took you so long to reply me, i hope no problem if you did not get the money, i will surely understand you it's you that i love not your money alright, HH me finding you, sending message to each other online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.

Thank you,HH. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you and i will always do that till death do us part, i love you more HH.

Forever Yours,

Judith.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:48 am

jdwilly001@yahoo.com

Honey how are you doing and how was work today, am sorry for the late reply honey, that is the only way i can receive money here, honey i want you to trust the western union it's if the person you send the money to or you did not send the money as you said, let me know if you will still be able to send it through western union, hope to read from you soon.

Judith.

How are you doing and how was your night, am happy to read your poem even you did not write your self, honey i have look for an account to receive the money but no way i think that is the only way i can receive the money here in Nigeria, so try to send it through western union,

Three things in life that, once gone, never come back -
Time
Words
Opportunity
Three things in life that may never be lost -
Peace
Hope
Honesty
Three things in life that are most valuable -
Love
Self-confidence
Friends
Three things in life that are never certain -
Dreams
Success
Fortune
Three things that make a man/woman -
Hard work
Sincerity
Commitment
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE FAR FROM GOD THAN YOU WERE YESTERDAY,WHO MOVED?
Three things in life that can destroy a man/woman
-
Alcohol
Pride
Anger
Three things that are truly constant -
Father
Son
Holy Ghost
I ask the Lord to bless you, as I pray for you today; to guide you and protect you, as you go along your way. His love is always with you, His promises are true. And when you give Him all your cares, you know He'll see you through, make sure you always follow this honey and God will be with you all the time, hope to read from you soon.

Judith.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:41 am

jdwilly001@yahoo.com

How are you doing and how was your work, honey it's will cost me a lot of money to open foreign account honey kindly please try to do this all because you love me and you really want me to come to you baby, so please send it through western union or if i will be able to talk to someone that can help me with foreign bank account alright, i really cant wait to be with you and hold you close to me, I hope you are fine and I know you would have wanted me the way I missed you today.
My love, I can not stand it. It's just too hard to be away from you. I'm usually fine, but in times like this (especially tonight) it just becomes too much to bear. I can not sleep tonight from thinking of you .... HH, I'll just tell you, to share with you that the sacred part of my inner, secret life, thoughts I think that everyone has, but not always say. I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I think it is the cause of restraint in my telling you how I feel sometimes, that and the fact that the passion in an extreme state can be scary, you almost just want to turn it off for fear that it will eventually destroy you . I think of my feelings, my love for you not with craving or with hope or desire, but only with a kind of strange that such things can be. You opened my eyes to how love should feel. I can promise you this, I will never again settle for less.

HH, but this time in both our lives, we are surrounded by opportunities for choice, open doors and wide horizons, which I know can come between us. But I also know and hope that they could eventually bring us together, with both of us to become better people for the time we spent together. And so for now I function between maybe and maybe not. It is a strange mixture of love and sex and sorrow and hope and longing and faith. And even though you are far away, you're all I can see, taking you with me through all my days and I miss you more than I can say. HH Also, remember this - I love you no less than if you were here now.I know I have a tendency to become violent at times - hence the reason for this letter. I think I will send it now, before I consider what to think about it. I love you and I await the day when I can feel your arms around me ....
Yours in love,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 am

jdwilly001@yahoo.com

honey you should have told me this before and i will send you my passport and my nude pictures for to know how real i am
How are you doing and how was your work today, i hope everything is going on fine with you over there, here is the pictures and the passport i promise to send to you, i think now you can believe me and trust me more, the only easy way i can cash money here is through western union money transfer, If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have uttered them to you the first time we met online. But, I lacked that knowledge, so the best thing that I can do is to show you how I really mean it now. I love you so dearly, sweetie. Do you know? You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted the best nightmare ever dreamnt jejejejejej :twisted: . I never thought and expected that someone like me could get so lucky by finding you. How could I have known the comfort and the security of knowing that whenever I say "I love you," you're going to say the same words, too. I know that you love me too, or you wouldn't have married me. Marrying me was just among the many wonderful things you have done to show me how much I mean to you and that you are sincere. I love you sweetie, more than my life... more than my world. You are my world. Life wouldn't be life if not shared with you. We may be far away from each other for now, but you have my heart and my love. And I know that I have yours, too. It just feels so wonderful knowing and believing that. Aren't we lucky? I love you... more and more each day.

Forever Yours,

my passport and id card >>>> together with some nacked pictures
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

scammers abusing stolen photos of Kelsey XXX

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Kelsey XXX aka Kelsey Hess

tracyana17@yahoo.com

split from http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=11&t=448, where the email adress is reported with a different gallery

Resurfacing recent with another person´s picture as Yahoo avatar:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Sexesayisha16@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:14 pm

On FMF:

Hi Handsome Man
Wow am impressed what a marvelous profile i came across of and not forgetting about your lovely picture you posted on there too... As a matter of fact i would like to take this opportunity to send you a message and i know hopefully you will reply back.. It would be a great chance to correspond with someone great as you.It will be better if we communicate through yahoo messenger or Via email too.Here is my email address ( Sexesayisha16@yahoo.com) . Don't hesitate to send me an email as i will correspond with you and also reply back with some couple pictures of myself too.Looking forward to hear back from you .

Yours Sexes Ayisha

Sexesayisha16 Profile: Yours Ayi
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Leo

Well am called Samira but friends call me Mira am 31years Old Single with no kids mixe race 5'6ft tall 128 lbs I have a measurement of 34C-24-36 and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally .and am studying my profession CATERING SERVICE to be a chef when i graduate,i am a Australian By Birth use to live in USA with my DAD but i currently live in Ghana with my Mom..my Mom is a Ghanaian and my DAD is From Australian that's why am a mixe race...............................................

I have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studing Catering.i Cook Very Well Because that is My Proffession..........................

I have been In a Relationship which end Up year Ago because the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me a lot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving God fearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Interested Let get and know More about each Other Hope and willing to hear From You soon ..........................

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sexesayisha16@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Email:

Hello Handsome Man i just got ur email Address on Fish so i decided to send u an Email becuz i can see that u are interest of what am looking for so here i am...... Well am called Ayisha 31years Old Single mice race 5'6ft tall 128 lbs I have a measurement of 34C-24-36 and a healthy Lady.......... I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and am studying my profession CATERING SERVICE to be a chef when i graduate, i am a Australian By Birth use to live in USA with my DAD but i currently live in Ghana with my Mom..my Mom is a Ghanaian and my DAD is From Australian that's why am a mice race......... I have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.and Never Married.. I Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studding Catering.i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession......... I have been In a Relationship which end Up year Ago because the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me a lot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving God fearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Interested Let get and know More about each Other Hope and willing to hear From You soon ................. In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities............... I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life............

Header:

Return-Path: <sexesayisha16@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.175.114]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:14:33 -0700 (PDT)

Header Analysis Quick Report

Originating IP: 197.251.175.114
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Trinamorgan1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 21, 2013 2:19 am

On FMF:

My friends think that Im kind, honest, optimist, reliable, active, faithful, caring girl. You can always rely in me, and I will be very helpful for you. I am a determined woman with the rich inner,I am a perfect wife. I dream about good friendly family. Here's my email address!
Trinamorgan1 at y a h o o dot c o m

trinaseeking Profile: Long Term Relationship
Age & Gender: 112 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

My Perfect First Date
Something in public first so there's little to no pressure.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: trinamorgan1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 21, 2013 2:22 am

On Facebook,

Trina Morgan aka trina.morgan.731

Gender Female
Interested In Men
Relationship Status Single
Languages American English
Joined Facebook Friday

Other stolen pictures used:

Kelsey Hess
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.