Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:15 pm

pascaline Profile: hi
Age & Gender: 44 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AriesLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
my name is pascaline from us i want a soulmate y cam add meyahoo hannahjohn800yahoo.comyahoo.commy name is pascaline from us i want a soulmate y cam add me

About Me
my name is pascaline from us i want a soulmate y cam add me @ yahoo hannahjohn800@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

angelasam878@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:20 am

ILoveSam12 Profile: PLAN TO SETTLE DOWN WITH THE RIGHT WOMAN
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Presbyterian
Ethnicity: African American with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: CancerLocation: Florida, United States

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Activity PartnerMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
cooking

About Me
am ANGELA SAM i single lady of 29 years old from AUSTRALIA ,born in a place call GOLD COST.AM very respectful,erotic healthy lady with nice figure and body to satisfy your sexual sentiment.

ANGELA SAM is my name. I work as a Health Service (Nurse) and this will endure us a health relationship when we get together in future. I am easygoing lady who is originates from GHANA. I am 29 years of age, but remember age doesn�??t matter in relationship. The most important thing in relationship is honest and trust and we have to be honest and faithful to each other and for me I swear and promise you that I have no problem with that.I LOVE YOU ADD ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER angelasam878@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: angelasam878@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:24 pm

The email address is used online with another set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12623.

On Facebook,

Angela Sam aka angela.sam.188
Worked at Lufthansa
Past: Nursing
Studied at University of Ghana, Legon
Past: ODA Senior HIGH School
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Akim Oda
Joined Facebook May 19, 2013.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

julianabrown101@hotmail.com - julianabrown87@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:16 pm

On FMF:

I'm Juliana, an honest and fair gentlewoman who loves life to the hilt.I'm very understanding and passionate for the things about people and the things about life. I treat men with respect and dignity,like all women should.I get along with anyone no mater what their age maybe.. All I want is to have love, live life, go on some pretty neat vacations and just do the things that 2 people can share together and fun with one another. I act about my age and can handle myself quite well.I bike,dance, golf and I'm still playing softball.I love to ski and hike.I live to vacation and enjoy vacationing about anywhere,but the beach is still one of my favorites spots to be at.. I'm just a genuinely decent person looking for that same quality in a man.If you like this profile so far with me, then let's get to know one another. I am a fun person to be around and I won't bore you.I love to cuddle by the fireplace and slowly and softly kiss my man with passion and enjoy one another in each others arms.....are you that Man?...then email me here on Julianabrown101@hotmail.com or Julianabrown87@gmail.com .. hope to read back from you soonest,

Juliana

Profile elements:

juliana231 Profile: I am here for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage..
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

i need a perfect man for my self..

Stolen picture used:
1.jpg
1.jpg (23.65 KiB) Viewed 36273 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

melissa.gregory46@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:43 am

melissa777 Profile: Am here seeking for a long term relationship and the man to spend the rest of my life with...View Comments
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: A Extra Few Pounds Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: Chicago, Illinois, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Masters DegreeMy Profession: Nurse
an honest loving caring daring decent kind hearted considerate open minded understanding and loyal self confident intelligent trust worthy down earth to everyone in life and generous laugh with any one to make happy and lifely faithfully

About Me
MY name is melissa I am quite fascinated by your profile I will sure love to meet a man like you,i am keen about knowing you for you sound cute with your words but first let me tell you a little about myself. well, am single never married and no kids....I'm Tope John 30yrs 5:7ft 128 lbs and slender bodied,I have blue eyes,and i am straight with dirty blonde hair. I am in search for a real soulmate . I was never keen about the Internet until i noticed that on line marriages are turning out to be successful let see where this we leads us too...and you can contact me on melissa.gregory46@yahoo.com
Wayne

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Beingthere33se123 Profile: Looking for youView Comments
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: Louisville, Kentucky, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Cook
im looking for my right partner in life who knows how to respect ladies. a man whom not into physical appearance but someone who has a good heart and can accept me for who and what i am. i want a man whom i can share the rest of my life with. a man who can give me pure and unconditional love as well. someone who will make me happy andresponsible and loyal to me. is hardworking

About Me
I'm just a simple woman who's serious when it comes to handling and committing a long-term relationship. I'm a hardworking and honest person. I'm willing to travel in any beautiful country and loves to mingle with different kinds of people. I like reading books and cooking different kind of foods as well. I also enjoy watching movies that will suits my mood in every day.
Attachments
lj7qq6ir-12cs-0-mjcbsrx.jpg
lj7qq6ir-12cs-0-mjcbsrx.jpg (17.64 KiB) Viewed 36166 times
Wayne

kingplanet43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 am

On FMF:

hi how are u doing am fati 30 yrs from Ghana single without kids don't work only help granny ADD ME ON kingplanet43@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

youlovefish43 Profile: looking for a man who will love me
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 3" (130 cm) Body Type: Muscular Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: African American with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Virgo

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kingplanet43@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:55 am

On Person:

loveer - no picture
State/Region: New York
City: New York

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

julimens34@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Julie
Female
Current Location Ghana

How are you doing?hope you good.my name is Juliana.am here looking for a friendship which will lead me into a serious relationship in the nearest future.so i will like to know you more if you dont mind.....have a good day and take care.hope to hear from you soon....

I am very uch happy to hear from you and thanks for your message...am doing great.i would like to know you more..but i dont know if you would mind us ex changing email address so that we can chat more and also share some pictures if you dont mind..but you can email me to my personal email address which is julimens34 at ya hoo dot com.have good evening and take care

julimens34@yahoo.com
Attachments
photo.jpg
Wayne

katumi_single@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:30 pm

katumi Profile: looking for love
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 11" (180 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African American with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Westmoreland, Jamaica

hi
I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Student
i want a partner in life some one to care for someone i can respect. i want a best friend someone i can share anything with. i need a partner not a judge or someone to tell me what to do.i had a father and he is dead and gone and i do not seek to repla

About Me
My name is katumi,I am 34 years Old, with Measurements 36C-24-34 I am Single black with black hair,brown eyes, 5' 7, 129 lbs,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I don't have any kid .I'm always smiling and don't easily get irritated,I don't even remember the last time i frowned.I am not bostive,I am cool calm lady who take each and every day issue one after the other.you can cantact me on katumi_single

this is my email adress katumi_single@yahoo.com

Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.