Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 am

FB profiles profile.php?id=100004702872436&ref=ts&fref=ts and wahab.hamid.545?fref=ts are both fake. How can we tell? The first one "Lives in Tamale, Ghana" and the second one has "I am cass by name i am 31 female with no kids" which is typical of a West African scammer.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: G.anagli@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 am

On FMF:

How are you doing today,hope everything is going on with you as am doing here, well... I'm am Grace. no kids and very good looking.... Besides I am new on this site. I was just surfing on the internet and it happened I got to your end.. I decided to give it a try since no one knows where he or her love might come from..am very loyal and truthful person indeed... I am GOD fearing that dislike game and lies too... I am very romantic, loving, sharing, sweet, understanding, and sincere. I love been around with the power of love commanding me...... I am social and also active and serious when it comes to relationship. I wish every one is like me says my so call friends.. Because they found true love and kindness in me. and I am proud to be a mentor to who ever that comes my way including my eternity man to be..... as they said there is love in sharing.... I wish to share all me time with someone I love with great sense of caring and honor too.... indeed am a woman of my words and self independence. Social life is one of the sweetest biological things we need there is known need pretending for it. If you love me speak it out and let the word hear it also me I don't deny my feelings... you can contact me through my private mail box, (G.anagli@yahoo.com) this will enable me to show you my pictures and tell you more about myself, and you can also add me at yahoo Messenger IM chat so that we can chat there and share some more Pictures as well, am waiting to hear your lovely reply soonest. ((G.anagli) I love holding hands and swiping into your ears am very romantic and I have sweet words to tell.... I can't wait to share my knowledge of love with you..... Please be mine.

Profile elements:

Romanticgrace Profile: Searching For Perfect Match
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African American with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Will like to meet the right person to share my feeling with him and if you are that kind of man contact me so we will go from there Thank You...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: g.anagli@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:19 am

Email:

Hello handsome nice meeting you i have G-mail and as well i can add you there so we can get to chat to know more about each other and as well can you tell me how long you been on here looking for a woman and how long been on the dating site too . .am hoping to hear back from you soon....Good Night..

Header:

Return-Path: <g.anagli@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.144.225]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:03:29 -0700 (PDT)

IP address: 197.251.144.225
IP address country: Ghana
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: romantic.grace2012@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Email:

Hi.. how are you doing how is things going on there with you ... i will be hoping to hear from you soon so we can get to chat handsome man....

Header:

Return-Path: <romantic.grace2012@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.2.132])
by 10.182.2.132 with SMTP id 4mr919832obu.42.1364565785453 (num_hops = 1);
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: love_ellenappiah@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:39 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1610, where the email address love_ellenappiah@yahoo.com is used with one different set of stolen pictures

On net log,

love_ellenappiah
female - 30 years, Ghana
Name ellen appiah
Date of birth 14/02/1983
Location (Greater Accra) Ghana
Native language English
Profession Other
Looking for Relationship Business contacts Partnerships
Hobbies likes to cook and read alot
Love status Single
I fancy Men
Active since 28 May 2011.
i,m on here looking for the best among the rest

well u can add me on yahoo love_ellenappiah@yahoo.com i,m over add me for a chat now

On mig ente,

ellen73
Sex: Female
Race: White
Zodiac: Cancer
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

singleliza@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 11:47 am

On FMF:

Singleliza@ymail.com

liza11 Profile:
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Cancer
I am a single Lady Never married seeking for a real man spend the rest of my life with. I am have no Kids, Self employed

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: singleliza@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 11:49 am

On Tagged,

Liza N
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 141 times
Tagline: Seeking For a Real True Person who is Honest
Basic Info: 31, Female, Los Angeles, California
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of BlueyedCass

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 11:50 am

Email:

Hello Dear How are You Doing Today, I Hope By The Grace Of God You Are Doing great.Anyway Nice meeting You.I am Elizabeth Single and and Never Married i have been Single for 6 months now and would like to be in a relationship again That is why i registered the site.You Wouldn't Know How faith will be That i Found You and messaged you. I am a Honest Person and i am a Very Serious Person when it come to Relationships.I Really have a Great Sense of Humor.I am Seeking for Honest,real,loving,caring,Responsible and trust wealth man Whom I can Have a Long term Relationship with which May Lead to marriage.I have Found many guy Online But They Seem to Me Like They are Player, I Do No Know about You But Hope Things are Going to Work Out. I Like to Go For walk,watch movies, play lawn tennis and Swim and my Free Time. I was born and Raised at Bali Florida, My father is an American and Mom Ghanaian My Mom was A Managing Director for a Company in USA before she Retied and Now She Is Living with Now with My Grand mom Now Back In Ghana but As For my Father she is Now At Germany Working now.I am I am a very Simple person and will like to Travel when Only I can Afford. At the Moment .I own a Boutique of my own here and Do Not Mind to Extend it when i have better funds some day..............I Think This Quit something Small You need to Know About me.Are You On Yahoo Messenger??If Yes This is My Id (Singleliza@ymail.com) You can add me So w e can chat more there now I will Like to Know More about You Too.You can e mail me You Mobile Number too so i can txt your more times when i need someone to talk to.Nice Meeting You Once again and Take care.......... (ELIZABETH)

Header:

Return-Path: <singleliza@ymail.com>
Received: from [37.130.224.22] by web171905.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 May 2013 11:38:24 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 11:38:24 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Single Liza <singleliza@ymail.com>
Subject: LIZA(IS BEEN NICE MEETING YOU)

Originating IP: 37.130.224.22
Originating ISP: Hosting Services
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: singleliza@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Email:

Okay That will be Great so Dear are You on gmail chat so we can chat more or yahoo messenger my g mail id is Singleliza@gmail.com and my yahoo id is Singleliza@ymail.com hoping to chat with you more

Header:

Return-Path: <singleliza@ymail.com>
Received: from [37.130.224.22] -
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 11:49:00 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 37.130.224.22
Originating ISP: Hosting Services
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joan boatang

Unread postby erwinsplinter » Wed May 15, 2013 3:30 pm

this is the friend from joyce john
she cals herself joan boatang but i think it is the same person and she use pictures from sumbudy else

this the link from her fb page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004566459438

but why is there nothing happens wen you report to facebook that this person juse pïctures from sumbudy else
erwinsplinter
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.