Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rashida_usman@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

hannahgh52@live.com

Unread postby mcgyver » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:11 am

hi fire fly in responce to your message miss hannah adu mobile number is 00233266282990 this one is still active and still in use she has help by a male to answer to say he is her uncle this is to ghana address i was given was avenue street 100, zip code 00233 ghana accra she tells me this is her true name to pick the moneys up with her id which she has been using she joined me in the relationship as xxx my family name for 8thmonths when i found out she was on here i deleated herof my facebook. she was using email hannahgh52@live.com of well spoken english softly spoken and good english and will ring you day or nght time but have me pay for calls by ringing her back she says she lives in tesimo in ghana the town is amasaman she says her real date of birth is not that on the facebook profile but is really 30th january 1981. i have 8 months of emails by her very convincing she wants to be happy and settle down with someone from uk she is on oasis dating site with a new email ready to go again now she is called nancy williams 32 her uncle claims to be called joseph aboi and i have the name of the cheques man she dealt with called mr joe williams 00233573273144 he turned out to be a bad person now he may be in with them and her mother she says is dorcas adu and she cliams to be being held at the accra international airport in being detained but yet her new profiles are being used. this is all i have and i know she is a real person and religion she uses god to help her to

thankyou firefly if i have any more i will keep you posted
Last edited by firefly on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP real life details removed.
mcgyver
New survivor

Re: lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Unread postby mcgyver » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:40 am

I was the sender the moneys mr xxx through moneygram ref no 50682104 to missh hannah adu to address ave street 100 zip code 00233 this is said to be begining of there code numbers for ghana also ghana accra where she has been picking up this moneys i have all emails stored in my pc but not to good as learning the pc on how to use it. the image is of her mum and her late daddy she says. thankyou fire fly re hannah adu hannah hadu money sent in hannah adu
Last edited by firefly on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: OP real life details removed.
mcgyver
New survivor

Re: hannahgh52@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:03 am

About +233266282990:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd

About +233573273144:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)

mcgyver,

"she" is not a real person. The pictures used are stolen and used for scam and the real person from the pictures has nothing to do with the scam. This topic here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861 will help you to understand what type of person is for real the one whom you were speaking with all this time.

Sorry for your financial loss. Those money are gone for good and is no way to recover it. Try, please, to read this topic: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=337 to find answers for some of your questions.

Best thing to do right now is to delete and block "her" in every place used to communicate with "her": Facebook, Yahoo. Do not reply at phone if the scammer call you. Do not read emails if "she" try to send you messages - just delete it without to open it. Be careful about any person met online only talking in "her" behalf or about "her" - because is just the same scammer or another one. In some cases, fake police officers or fake barristers contact the former victims, claiming they can help the victims to recover the lost money back - it is so called "recovery scam". Dont fall for it.

Try to move forward with your life and be careful online - is the only way to deal with this situation. And dont post your real name or location on the site, please. We try to protect the real identity of our users here. Dont share online your real life details with people you never meet in the real life - Internet is full with fake people playing with innocent persons feelings. And is no one out there to protect you if you dont do it for yourself.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lovely_rakiya@yahoo.com

Unread postby mcgyver » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Thankyou for your reply. I have spoken to someone verbaly over the phone on this number of hannah adu same person its costs me moneys to ring her back to from morning and night 00233266282990 and thet are still ringing me today and asking for money still for more food staff and to free her release on this number. a man speaking for her whos asking for moneys claiming to be her uncle knows who this is whome she claims to be sent these pictures through email facebook and so on last call was 10. 49 am today and they will call again later today. so i will take advice and send no more moneys now but this kind of thing is continuing and i have been speaking to some woman the same voice and for last 8 months verble and also she message me as i say in emails for hours on end.days on end. she is very clever around the computer. so thankyou for your advice and i hope no one else ends up falling for these pics by these people whome ever they may be . thank you for sites such as your,s to in helping people :)
thankyou for all your help mcgyver :)
mcgyver
New survivor

earth.nancy@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Nancy4luv Profile: A Little About MeView Comments
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Providence, Utah, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession: Hair Dresser
Do I Drink? SocialDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
cookingknitting

About Me
I am a kind and sympathetic person. I like to have fun, when possible, otherwise get the experience and to be happy. I'm a bit shy by nature. I love this world and want to know and learn a lot of different things. It would be great to do it with a dear person. That's why I'm here. I want to give happiness and love my man. I love spending time with my daughter for a walk in the park with her, play with her in developing the game.

My Perfect First Date
I can not wait to meet with my soulmate and to feel his trust, devotion and affection. Honesty and loyalty are the things I am looking for in him. It is important to find one compatible partner who will be your best friend, lover and everything in one person.

l8wbij4e-fdw1-0-mgzdecv.jpg
l8wbij4e-fdw1-0-mgzdecv.jpg (20.84 KiB) Viewed 6515 times

How are you doing and you really have a great profile ...My name is Nancy and I am searching for a man who has strong beliefs about respect and honesty in a relationship where we would be compatible with each other, could have wonderful and healthy life together, could live happily forever....earth.nancy@gmail.com...Is where you can contact me and hope to hear from you soon ...
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rashida_usman@ymail.com

Unread postby calvinsosa » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Seems the scammer is still active. Just recently contacted me, glad this site exist. Here is a bogus passport photo she sent. And of course all fake even after telling this person I was gonna run it, still was bold to provide this crap.

Last edited by firefly on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: watermarked the fake document used by the scammer.
calvinsosa
New survivor

Re: rashida_usman@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:32 pm

calvinsosa,

do you have more details about this one? A email address, maybe, the emails "she" sent? If yes, can you post it please? Dont forget to edit your own name out of the text, if mentioned, before to post. Your info may save other potential victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lillianlove46@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:33 pm

lillian love

Birthday: 08/08/1979
Total Friends: 11
Interested in: Men
State: oregon
Education: high school

am single and looking for my soul mate ..

hello dear how a u doing..? am lillian by name and sineglw ith no kids new hear on the site and i just went through ur profile and really likes u so i decide to send u a note to see if we can get to know each other if u dont mind just reply me back with ur yahoo adress so that we can chat there and share and see how its goes from there and i will be very happy if u can just add me to masenger chat now cos am online now on masenger lillianlove46@yahoo.com anm waitting to hear from u now take care
Attachments
photo.jpg
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

harrietmiller12@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 31, 2014 6:58 pm

harriet12
Female

How are you doing, My name is Harriet from Texas here in Unites state. I love your profile and i will love to chat with you on yahoo........harrietmiller12@yahoo.com
Attachments
4.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
Nauru girl.jpg
Wayne

preciousazuh244@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:15 am

lindaprecious20 Profile: I AM HONEST CARING TRSUTED LOVELY GIRL
Age & Gender: 58 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: United Kingdom
I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
ok i need a honest caring trusted man who will do understand and love and respect woman and love me and take me the way i am

About Me
I AM LINDA PRECIOUS FROM WEST AFRICA BASE IN UK FOR MY EDUCATION AND I AM 35 YEARS OLD AND ALSO SINGLE ONLY DAUGHTER OF MY LATE PARENT AND FOR MORE YOU ARE FREE TO CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL....AND INTRODUCE YOUR SELF TO ME .... preciousazuh244@yahoo.com
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.